- Thunder

Jolt

Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Wak

HP fly is still a ohko on eggy on the sd barring no reflect is up. Mostly there for cross.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect
- Spikes

Reflect for saving grace on drumlax. Boom is sort of random but will help with last poke/annoying thing. Considering HP over Explosion

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
- Psychic
- Surf
- Dynamic Punch
- Thunder Wave

Slowbro. Just testing stuff out

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
- Pursuit
- Roar
- Rock Slide
- Screech

Pursuit is for gars and oh so random zams. Spike abusing and stuff.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Double-Edge
- Curse

Its fun in the sense that if they think i am curselax i change the pace of the game in 1 turn.

Considering EQ over rest

Also Considering Dragonite over someone and Cloyster over forry

-Note Changes are bolded-

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
that slowbro totally clashes with the team. it's run, run, run and then slowbro adds stall. you can get defensive without going stall. growl and rest are bleh. there is no heal bell. so why do that? i'd rather have t-wave/dynamic punch in those 2 slots. with pursuit on tyranitar to take care of ghosts and slowbro/hp water jolt to take care of a normal resistant, i'd go with sleep talk on snorlax over belly drum/curse.

also, because of the fact there is no heal bell, you might want to consider running substitute over agility.

there's a chance none of this makes sense, and that's ok. im high on nyquil.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cloyster>Forretress would be a good idea because as it stands Forry/Ttar/Snorlax can't do jack to Steelix/Rhydon, and would give you something else to switch in with (Slowbro will die sooner or later without recovery). You have nothing to resist Earthquake, so a Curse Rhydon will screw you up badly.

You could go Exeggutor>Slowbro to deal with Rhydon and Cloyster>Forretress, and you have the option of Explosion on both if you want.

He really might wanna keep Forretress for Spikes. The whole purpose of Screech-tar is to abuse that. Also, drop Roar on T-Tar for EQ because Screech shuffles enough.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, hp water on jolt will wear down rhydon/steelix. you'd be surprised how willing people are to switch those into jolt.

if you are REALLY paranoid about it, then I would suggest putting Surf on Tyranitar (288 sp attk, and the fact that rhydon and steelix are typically switched into ttar) in place of roar/screech. I would say roar, since spikes/curse sleep talk/joltwak/screech ttar will be causing enough switching as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)