Pokémon Glalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
252+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Slowbro: 200-236 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 224-266 (73.6 - 87.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

This is actually amazing! I wonder if anything else gets any interesting moves...
That unfortunately isn't a good idea. A special attack increasing nature is generally a bad move because as mentioned earlier, you want a speed increasing nature in order to beat jolly lando, exca etc. as well as speed tie with the likes of voir. In addition, fully investing in Special Attack means you either miss out on speed which I've already mentioned is a bad thing, or attack which Glalie loves for Double Edge/Return, Ice Shard, Explosion and Earthquake. So all that in mind, you could only do 4 SpA EVs with a Naive/Hasty nature at most.

4 SpA Mega Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Slowbro: 150-176 (38 - 44.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Mega Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 168-200 (55.2 - 65.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Still pretty good for Rotom-W, but you miss out on the specially defensive bro. Do those exist? Still, this is what team-mates are for. Get thundy or w/e.
And, just for fun...

4 SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 328-388 (95.9 - 113.4%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
4 SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gastrodon: 420-496 (98.5 - 116.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. +1 252 HP / 4 SpD Slowbro: 168-198 (42.6 - 50.2%) -- 90.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 144-170 (47.3 - 55.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 128-152 (37.1 - 44%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 236-282 (73 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Gyarados: 304-360 (77.3 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Politoed: 152-180 (39.5 - 46.8%) -- 34% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 252-296 (84.2 - 98.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

It doesn't take much SpA investment to get a near guarantee 2HKO on MegaBro, and this is even if it gets a Calm Mind in. It's also pretty good for many specially defensive water types, except it would take a lot more for SpD Politoed and AV Azumarill. It kind of makes sense to invest a bit in SpA for a mixed set since Refridgerate compensates for your physical Ice moves, and you don't have to kill yourself needlessly taking out Thundurus with Double Edge for example. You could probably get the most out of SpA investment coupled with Ice Beam for the increase in BP against non-Waters, use Super Fang/Spikes as utility, and Explosion doesn't need investment to obliterate most things.

252 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Thick Fat Snorlax: 258-304 (55.9 - 65.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Thick Fat Snorlax: 211-249 (45.7 - 54%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

There's a potential magic EV number and investment in both offenses to be a truly threatening mixed wall.

Keep in mind that GF designed Mega Glalie with Moody in mind, much like Mega Sharpedo is meant to sweep after abusing Speed Boost from its base form. Mega Sharpedo would be terrible if Speed Boost was universally banned, so it's no surprise that Mega Glalie can't be used to its full potential in this metagame.
Been said that, M-Glalie's Explosion is the most powerful physical attack in the game without setup and that alone is a tremendous niche that HO teams could appreciate. A move that hasn't been mentioned is Bulldoze, which has nice synergy with Glalie's STAB moves and the speed drop could force many switches thanks to the threat Explosion poses. And you know what this means: more free turns for laying Spikes down. I would personally use this move over EQ on the offensive hazard set, since a non-STAB EQ isn't going to net key OHKO's anyways.

80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. +1 252 HP / 4 SpD Slowbro: 168-198 (42.6 - 50.2%) -- 90.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rotom-W: 144-170 (47.3 - 55.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 128-152 (37.1 - 44%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 236-282 (73 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Gyarados: 304-360 (77.3 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Politoed: 152-180 (39.5 - 46.8%) -- 34% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 252-296 (84.2 - 98.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

It doesn't take much SpA investment to get a near guarantee 2HKO on MegaBro, and this is even if it gets a Calm Mind in. It's also pretty good for many specially defensive water types, except it would take a lot more for SpD Politoed and AV Azumarill. It kind of makes sense to invest a bit in SpA for a mixed set since Refridgerate compensates for your physical Ice moves, and you don't have to kill yourself needlessly taking out Thundurus with Double Edge for example. You could probably get the most out of SpA investment coupled with Ice Beam for the increase in BP against non-Waters, use Super Fang/Spikes as utility, and Explosion doesn't need investment to obliterate most things.

252 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Thick Fat Snorlax: 258-304 (55.9 - 65.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Thick Fat Snorlax: 211-249 (45.7 - 54%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

There's a potential magic EV number and investment in both offenses to be a truly threatening mixed wall.
You're calcing with a special attack increasing nature, which has already been stated to be bad as you end up being very slow and dying against things you should check.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're calcing with a special attack increasing nature, which has already been stated to be bad as you end up being very slow and dying against things you should check.
Mega-Medicham, Mega-Gardevoir, and Charizard-Y all run Attack/SpA increasing-natures, so I don't see why Mega-Glailie wouldn't?...

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Imo this pokemon will end up being UU as in that meta there aren't many things being able to take refrigerate attacks and 100 base speed is really a good speed tier there, it could be even too much for UU and be banned to BL. However it will have a really hard time finding itself a niche in OU, the only set i see worth using is spikes stacking lead, but that is completely outclassed by froslass, so i don't know if it will be worth using in OU

You can still get the same result with a +speed nature and more EVs but it's a conceptual argument really. Not to mention most 100 tier pokemon commonly don't run speed that Glalie should be up against like Mew, Celebi and Tentacruel, and the only Jirachi that do run speed tend to be scarfed.The things that do run max speed Glalie has no business trying to speedtie anyway like Charizard or Medicham. Mega Glalie should be able to function perfectly well enough without max speed.

Currently the fastest relevant threat would be Timid Hydreigon which is rising in combination as a core with Mega Metagross. You'd need a speed of 325 to beat, unless scarfed.
Next would be Kyurem-B and Sharpedo before megavolving, but it tend to Protect to get a speedboost so that's kinda moot. 318 there.
312 for Mega Garchomp and Landorus-T
303 for Excadrill
288 for Gyarados, Altaria, Mamoswine, Dragonite, Venusaur, Goodra, etc.

A +speed nature and 160 EVs can hit 303 for Excadrill if you want, but is Jolly without a scarf or Sand Rush even common?
Otherwise the minimum speed Glalie should have is for Jolly Mamoswine and Dragonite.

This takes 104 EVs and a positive nature, or 208 EVs with a neutral nature. Since Glalie's offensive stats are higher, I propose a neutral speed nature. So this is the spread I'm hypothesizing for mixed attacker.

Glalie@Glalidite
Refrigerate
Rash 220 At / 80 SpA / 208 Spd
~ Freeze Dry
~ Explosion
~ Earthquake/Ice Beam
~ Double-Edge

220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 328-387 (93.1 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 228 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 252-296 (63.3 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mamoswine: 294-346 (81.8 - 96.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 180-212 (49.8 - 58.7%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 244+ Def Tentacruel: 192-226 (53.1 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 384-456 (99.7 - 118.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 648-763 (100.9 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 138-163 (41.3 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 178-210 (53.2 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 279-328 (83.5 - 98.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 202-238 (50 - 58.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 202-238 (74.2 - 87.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 244-288 (89.7 - 105.8%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Latias: 300-354 (82.4 - 97.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

This seems like good mixed potential. Explosion is still strong enough to nearly guarantee a OHKO against many defensive behemoths and personally dismantles a few FWG cores between Freeze Dry and Earthquake. The only reason to consider Ice Beam is that the extra BP can actually turn certain 3HKOs into 2HKOs versus certain switch ins like Skarmory or Mega Heracross for example, without having to resort to Explosion too early. But Earthquake is far too important for numerous Steel switch ins. Standard Jolly Metagross is 2HKO even after megavolving and outsped too for that turn. Jolly Touch Claws Bullet Punch also cannot OHKO Glalie from full so that's good insurance to know that if Metagross took at least 50% from your EQ then it's safe to EQ again.

You can still get the same result with a +speed nature and more EVs but it's a conceptual argument really. Not to mention most 100 tier pokemon commonly don't run speed that Glalie should be up against like Mew, Celebi and Tentacruel, and the only Jirachi that do run speed tend to be scarfed.The things that do run max speed Glalie has no business trying to speedtie anyway like Charizard or Medicham. Mega Glalie should be able to function perfectly well enough without max speed.

Currently the fastest relevant threat would be Timid Hydreigon which is rising in combination as a core with Mega Metagross. You'd need a speed of 325 to beat, unless scarfed.
Next would be Kyurem-B and Sharpedo before megavolving, but it tend to Protect to get a speedboost so that's kinda moot. 318 there.
312 for Mega Garchomp and Landorus-T
303 for Excadrill
288 for Gyarados, Altaria, Mamoswine, Dragonite, Venusaur, Goodra, etc.

A +speed nature and 160 EVs can hit 303 for Excadrill if you want, but is Jolly without a scarf or Sand Rush even common?
Otherwise the minimum speed Glalie should have is for Jolly Mamoswine and Dragonite.

This takes 104 EVs and a positive nature, or 208 EVs with a neutral nature. Since Glalie's offensive stats are higher, I propose a neutral speed nature. So this is the spread I'm hypothesizing for mixed attacker.

Glalie@Glalidite
Refrigerate
~ Freeze Dry
~ Explosion
~ Earthquake/Ice Beam
~ Double-Edge

220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 328-387 (93.1 - 109.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 228 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 252-296 (63.3 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Mamoswine: 294-346 (81.8 - 96.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 180-212 (49.8 - 58.7%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 244+ Def Tentacruel: 192-226 (53.1 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 384-456 (99.7 - 118.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 648-763 (100.9 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
80+ SpA Glalie Freeze-Dry vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 138-163 (41.3 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
80+ SpA Glalie Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 178-210 (53.2 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 279-328 (83.5 - 98.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 202-238 (50 - 58.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
220 Atk Glalie Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 202-238 (74.2 - 87.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Explosion vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 244-288 (89.7 - 105.8%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Refrigerate Glalie Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Latias: 300-354 (82.4 - 97.2%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

This seems like good mixed potential. Explosion is still strong enough to nearly guarantee a OHKO against many defensive behemoths and personally dismantles a few FWG cores between Freeze Dry and Earthquake. The only reason to consider Ice Beam is that the extra BP can actually turn certain 3HKOs into 2HKOs versus certain switch ins like Skarmory or Mega Heracross for example, without having to resort to Explosion too early. But Earthquake is far too important for numerous Steel switch ins. Standard Jolly Metagross is 2HKO even after megavolving and outsped too for that turn. Jolly Touch Claws Bullet Punch also cannot OHKO Glalie from full so that's good insurance to know that if Metagross took at least 50% from your EQ then it's safe to EQ again.
I'd personally tae 4 EVs from Attack into Speed just to outspeed the base 80s, but yeah I get ya.

Glalie@Glalidite
Refrigerate
~ Freeze Dry
~ Explosion/Double-Edge
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard/Double-Edge

Actually scratch Ice Beam, I forgot he gets Ice Shard. This is perfect to have allowing him to revenge Sceptile, Salamence, Garchomp, Landorus, etc, making him some neat wall-breaker/revenge killer combo. The real question is what combination of Explosion/Double-Edge/Ice Shard to have. Longevity isn't the issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if between SR and DE recoil he doesn't end up killing himself before getting to explode. And Explosion really is so significantly powerful it'd be stupid not to use it to get rid of a wall for a different sweeper like Dragonite, Terrakion, etc.

I think Double-Edge would be a better choice if her were faster or a BP recipient, but as it stands, I think the versatility of the above set is quite possible his best bet. The diverse nature of the moves puts intense pressure on the opponent to guess correctly switching in. Rotom-W would make a natural partner able to Volt Switch him in safely and take Fire and Steel moves, or possible Starmie/Tentacruel as a bulky Rapid Spinner.

The real question is what combination of Explosion/Double-Edge/Ice Shard to have. Longevity isn't the issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if between SR and DE recoil he doesn't end up killing himself before getting to explode.
The only reason you would even want to give your Mega slot up for Glalie is because of Ice-Explosion. That's his only real niche over other megas and other leads/sweepers. Otherwise, Weavile is a better option with a better STAB, pursuit, and doesn't use up a Mega slot.

That's why I feel Explosion is pretty much mandatory on Glalie.

I'm not entirely familiar with the ORAS metagame yet (what with showdown feeling down... heh heh), but what does Mega Glalie gain from running a +Spe nature? Referring to the ORAS viability rankings, I don't see it beating anything it wouldn't otherwise outspeed / be outsped by if it opted for +Speed.

Instead, Adamant gives Refrigerate Explosion + Return more bite, or Rash could let it more easily break water-types like M-Slowbro with Freeze Dry. Thoughts? :O

Last edited:
I'm not entirely familiar with the ORAS metagame yet (what with showdown feeling down... heh heh), but what does Mega Glalie gain from running a +Spe nature? Referring to the ORAS viability rankings, I don't see it beating anything it wouldn't otherwise outspeed / be outsped by if it opted for +Speed.

Instead, Adamant gives Refrigerate Explosion + Return more bite (you OHKO Keldeo with Explosion for instance), or Rash could let it more easily break water-types like M-Slowbro with Freeze Dry. Thoughts? :O
I was going off this.

I suggest Jolly over Adamant over the sets as with Adamant you get outsped by 87 base speed or higher with a Jolly nature (Excadrill, Kyurem-B, Landorus-T) and you can at least force a speed tie with Jolly Zard X, Timid Mega Gardevoir, Jolly Mega Medicham, Jolly Victini and Jolly Mence before mega
Really the big thing here is non-scarf Lando, which if you're packing Glalie I'd expect it to be your primary Lando answer.

Right, the real thing you have to ask is how many of those pokemon actually run max speed and the truth is the only things that tend to always run speed are those over 100.

Besides Glalie has Ice Shard, Landorus-T would be mad to stay in considering that even if it was scarfed.

Instead, Adamant gives Refrigerate Explosion + Return more bite (you OHKO Keldeo with Explosion for instance), or Rash could let it more easily break water-types like M-Slowbro with Freeze Dry. Thoughts? :O
Why would you need to Explode on Keldeo? Freeze Dry is sufficient for the switch in, and if the calculator weren't down I'd see if Freeze Dry+Ice Shard would be enough to KO, I'd like to say yes.

But anyways see my set posted above. Rash nature with certain EVs still allows for Explosion to OHKO Chansey without SR.

Right, the real thing you have to ask is how many of those pokemon actually run max speed and the truth is the only things that tend to always run speed are those over 100.

Besides Glalie has Ice Shard, Landorus-T would be mad to stay in considering that even if it was scarfed?

Why would you need to Explode on Keldeo? Freeze Dry is sufficient for the switch in, and if the calculator weren't down I'd see if Freeze Dry+Ice Shard would be enough to KO, I'd like to say yes.

But anyways see my set posted above. Rash nature with certain EVs still allows for Explosion to OHKO Chansey without SR.
Yeah, idk why I brought up Keldeo for Explosion when I mentioned Freeze Dry for water types right after it... derp. :s

Nice set though, that's kind of what I had in mind.

Question: Why are we using Rash over Mild? Would Glalie much rather take a Hydro Pump or Volt Switch from Rotom or something than a physical attack? I mean with weaknesses to Mach Punch and Bullet Punch that are almost guaranteed to end it, why are we even bothering with its Defense?

Glalie@Glalidite
Refrigerate
~ Freeze Dry
~ Explosion/Double-Edge
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Shard/Double-Edge

Actually scratch Ice Beam, I forgot he gets Ice Shard. This is perfect to have allowing him to revenge Sceptile, Salamence, Garchomp, Landorus, etc, making him some neat wall-breaker/revenge killer combo. The real question is what combination of Explosion/Double-Edge/Ice Shard to have. Longevity isn't the issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if between SR and DE recoil he doesn't end up killing himself before getting to explode. And Explosion really is so significantly powerful it'd be stupid not to use it to get rid of a wall for a different sweeper like Dragonite, Terrakion, etc.

I think Double-Edge would be a better choice if her were faster or a BP recipient, but as it stands, I think the versatility of the above set is quite possible his best bet. The diverse nature of the moves puts intense pressure on the opponent to guess correctly switching in. Rotom-W would make a natural partner able to Volt Switch him in safely and take Fire and Steel moves, or possible Starmie/Tentacruel as a bulky Rapid Spinner.
I would like to add that a Naughty Nature with a spread of 100 At / 200 SpA / 208 Spd is nearly identical with the exception of 1 extra SpA statpoint. Very small difference.

Shedinja can also counter Kyogre too! Seriously though Glalie is nowhere near prominent enough to have to carry a shedinja on every team.

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
Guys, I feel the need to point out that there is one Pokemon that could totally wall every single Mega Glalie set you have come up with.

That Pokemon is Shedinja. Because Ice and Ground are not super-effective against Bug or Ghost, it could easily be used by your opponents to make you waste that Explosion. If you don't believe me, check the type matchup chart. Ice is super effective against Grass, Ground, Flying, and Dragon, but not Bug.

I predict a lot of people are going to start putting Shedinja in their party as a counter for Mega Glalie.
This is incorrect. Yes, Shedinja is immune to everything Glalie throws at it, but people are not going to run it as a Glalie counter for two reasons.

1. Glalie is not nearly common enough for countering it to be a major concern.
2. Shedinja is pretty terrible in a fight, despite all its immunities. Entry hazards are everywhere, sand is an issue, it's instantly killed by burns or poison, and most of the types that can hit it are pretty common offensive types anyway. As such, it's highly unlikely that you'll see a competent player using Shedinja.

EDIT: It's not going to take on Landorus-T either, since pretty much all of them carry Stone Edge and/or Knock Off.

....Soooo rash natured + 220 Atk + 80 spAtk+ 204 speed with boom, eq, freeze dry, and return/double edge/body slam? Did I get that right?

I'm mostly posting this to (hopefully) revive this dead thread. It's kind of sad. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)