Go, Speed Cloyster, Go! (vs Agammemnon)

That BIG misplay concerning Burungel's Water Absorb (among others) almost made me stop reading, but I continued and this unusual Cloyster sweep (unusual because he doesn't have Shell Smash) entertained me! And you used Zoroark well.
Also, improve your comments a bit. Good format.
B-

The commentary was pretty funny, and it being such a close ending made it genuinely exciting, but yeah, some big misplays. 7/10 would be a fair score, I'd think.

Love it when something can make me laugh at 1:30AM...Oh, wait, most stuff including my slippers make me laugh at 1:30AM. Anyways,

Other than that painful section with Tentacruel, I loved this story! You used "common knowledge" as your weapon with Cloyster, which imo was worth suffering the poor setup to see. For the sheer rocks it takes to put odd attacks on most of your 'mons, I would give this a 7.5/10.

7/10. I would have personally given you a 5 for the mistake with Pringles, but your creative and original Cloyster sweep at the end was a true saving grace. Format and commentary was good as well.

I love unorthodox movesets. It's like my Ice Fang/Fire Fang Gliscor and my Thunder Wave Gyarados - nobody expects it, and a lot of people get fucked over.

Not a very special warstory, but not a really bad one either - I'll say 6,5/10.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow, you really won this battle by a hair. If burungel had a single hit point more, you would have lost. Nice battle though! Keep going.

I loved the Scarfed Cloyster, and liked the entertaining commentary. I didn't like how the mustache balloon walled you though.

And am I the only one who gets, "Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur!"?

I give it 7.5/10

how? Had pringles attacked heatran, the damage would stack and it would get hit by Dark Pulse. Heatran wouldnt be OHKOed by pringle's hot water. Also, he had azelf with (lol) flamethrower and (?) psychic.
Burungeru wasn't poisoned at that point, so it wouldn't have taken extra poison damage there. But when it switched back in at the end, if it had been badly poisoned instead of merely poisoned, it would have taken less damage the one turn it took poison damage, allowing it to just barely survive Cloyster's second attack and KO back.

I loved the Scarfed Cloyster, and liked the entertaining commentary. I didn't like how the mustache balloon walled you though.

And am I the only one who gets, "Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur!"?

I give it 7.5/10
I had to look it up to find out what it was lol.

9/10 for funny commentary FTW.

The battle itself wasn't very good, what with misplays and such, HOWEVER I thought this was so entertaining to read regardless, and I lol'd at several parts.
"oh fuck it's really scarfed?"
So good. XD

So I give you 7/10 because your formatting was great, and I was definitely entertained. If you write another one with a better battle, I bet it'll be amazing.

Cheers! =)

Wooooo SCARFED CLOYSTERRRR
hahaahaha that was a great warstory, i loved the surprises you threw in there, i mean seriously EXTRASENSORY on a ZOROARK, that was pro. Too bad you got walled by the Pringles man :'(. That was one interesting battle keep posting!
8.5/10

@Lone_Prodigy: Probably holding Lum Berry. Lots of people don't run FS now because a smart person relised that Deoxys-S' defences are actually decent and that it can usually take a hit before dying. SE attacks obviously cancel what I said out.

Awesome warstory dude! Comments were funny and the format was good. Battle was average, but I've seen much worse on here. "GO, CHOICE SCARF CLOYSTER, GO!" made me lol, "fuck, it's really scarfed" made me rotfl, but "WALK THE DINOSOR" oh that...

Now...I...must....use...Choice Scarf...Cloyster!
8/10. Looking foward to more adventures of Speed Cloyster. Tip: Use ether a Keclion or a Charzard that can sweep teams...

Coma, Coma, Coma, Coma, Coma, Cammelian!

...ok I'm done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)