Goodbar and Gin are not afraid of you and we will beat your ass (XY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creamysan - I don't have a real need since I can easily breed one

DarkVoid - PM me what you're interested in

CaptainAwesome - I would be quite relieved to have an Abra

milk - I can spare a spitback I suppose, if you do have some item you might be able to spare that would be appreciated but regardless I'll do the trade

Rofl - Deino nature? I'm more interested in Rotom (again nature?) but I'd like a flawless one if you think you'll produce one.

DOA - I'm all set with Froakie I think, sorry

Valentine - what does semi-flawless mean? I would be interested in a ralts maybe though that's it.

And now I remember how overwhelming trade threads can be xD. I think I'm gonna run out of stock soon and take a break from this

hello gin, do you have the bergmite 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish one? I'll take the ice body if you do have it to use with my Abomasnow, if not I'll take the sturdy too.

Please feel free to see anything you like from my thread

Are you interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest male squirtle w/ aura sphere+dragon pulse?

Last edited:
Creamysan - I don't have a real need since I can easily breed one

DarkVoid - PM me what you're interested in

CaptainAwesome - I would be quite relieved to have an Abra

milk - I can spare a spitback I suppose, if you do have some item you might be able to spare that would be appreciated but regardless I'll do the trade

Rofl - Deino nature? I'm more interested in Rotom (again nature?) but I'd like a flawless one if you think you'll produce one.

DOA - I'm all set with Froakie I think, sorry

Valentine - what does semi-flawless mean? I would be interested in a ralts maybe though that's it.

And now I remember how overwhelming trade threads can be xD. I think I'm gonna run out of stock soon and take a break from this
Sorry I just noticed this. I don't have any items at all, except the 6 power items I am using myself. I'm sorry. If you can wait until I finish my team I can grind bp for you, I'm just trying to get it done for a local tournament which is why I wanted the Sassy Larvitar.

The careful phantump please. Do you want the sturdy one as well or no?

Scinter: sure . Let me double check my stock

Do you have a sturdy female too? I want to try to breed some egg moves into it for myself, if you interested in another of my pokemon beside the phantump

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Larvesta, can I trade you for one of your Gibles, preferably Rough Skin.

Would you be interested in trading a rough skin jolly gibble for a zubat with:
Ability: Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Hypnosis

Hello, I'm interested in your impish Bergmites and Careful pumpkaboos. I have 5IV Calm Flababe, and 5IV Scrappy Adamant Storm throw Pangoros. I also have BP items and other rare items except Leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)