Goodbar and Gin are not afraid of you and we will beat your ass (XY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugaji: too many lol. You have nice pokes so let me know what you need.

Jal: i'm interested in everything items too. I could get you a bergmite. Need anything else from my side?

I'm interested in a 5 IV staryu. I'm willing to go 2 for 1 for anything in my thread. PM me if you're interested.

Those are goodbars. You'd have to ask him. Do you like anything of my small selection?
I'm interested in a male klefki, let me know if there's anything you want from my thread. Should I pm him or will he check this later?

scinter - i'm good with them, sorry

psychotic - i'd be looking for a larvesta with hidden power rock (also probably modest)

bedlington - yea, but need to breed more gibles

jAL - the flabebe would be great

argans - do you have poison heal gligars? could really use one of those though there are a few other things i'd be interested in

Yeah I have Poison heal gligars, I'm willing to throw in anything else in my thread for a 5 IV timid staryu.

Jal: i'm interested in everything items too. I could get you a bergmite. Need anything else from my side?
If you can get me a bergmite, I'll trade you. I'll wait for you if you need to breed one.

Interested in a 5iv timid staryu

FT: ferroseeds, marills, poliwags etc
my thread is in my sig

currently low stocked on calm nastyplot togepis, but i have enough timid ones

scinter - i'm good with them, sorry

psychotic - i'd be looking for a larvesta with hidden power rock (also probably modest)

bedlington - yea, but need to breed more gibles

jAL - the flabebe would be great

argans - do you have poison heal gligars? could really use one of those though there are a few other things i'd be interested in
Let me know when you can trade :)

Bergmite
Impish Nature
31/31/31/x/31/x

hi im interested in one (male and sturdy if possible) pls CMT? ^^

I am offering either of the following for trade:

Female Jolly Sniper Binacle (31/31/31/x/31/31) caught in a Net Ball.
Male Adamant Overgrow Chespin (31/31.31/x/31/31)
w/ Spikes in a standard pokeball.
Timid Male Torrent Froakie (31/x/31/31/31/31) w/ Toxic Spikes in a standard pokeball.

I also have the parents to reliably breed a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Charmander with Dragon Pulse in a Quick Ball, bred on request.

I'm interested in the Torchic/Blaziken (female if possible)

Would you be interested in a male, jolly Gale Wings Fletchling (31/31/x/31/31/31)? I wanna have a female adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (31/31/31/x/31/31), please. Add me @ 2423-3106-4301 if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking For: Timid Staryu (I give up on trying to breed my one, so many spitbacks)
Offering: Only thing i have in stock is Gastlys, but I can breed Adamant MS Dratini's, Timid Eevee's (Hidden ability or otherwise), Arcanines, Adamant Tech Shroomish, Adamant Tech Scyther's, and larvesta's if your interested in any of those.

Hello,

I didnt intend to trade my Xerneas but since you are looking for one and have so many I want, I wonder if you would agree 3 of them vs my Xerneas.
He is Modest with 30/31/4-5/31/26-27/31
some minor differences are possible (except for 31's stats) since it has between 0 and 4 EV in some stats due to the inevitable battle with him, but well it can be reset.

If not I can offer an adamant drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31, any ability.

CMT for that beautiful
Sassy Nature (Sand Stream)
31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Pursuit
Current Stock: 3

Goodbar, please CMT for Speed Boost BP Torchic

edit:

didn't know you replied to me since no notification lol. A spitback Klefki that also has 31 SpD IVs is fine if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)