EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power Ground
- Protect

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- U-Turn

Okay the idea here is to abuse gravity’s effects to destroy an opposing team. Metagross and Starmie are this teams self-serving sweepers. With both able to use gravity and proceed to sweep they are a powerful duo. Metagross has perfect coverage with meteor mash and earthquake under gravity. He can also go suicidal with explosion and punch a whole in somebody’s team. Starmie abuses the accuracy increase from gravity by using hydro pump thunder and blizzard to decimate the opponent.

These are the resident walls for this team. They set up gravity and help the team greatly. Blissey is the special wall as well as paralysis spreader with a 100% accurate thunder and 60% chance of paralysis with serene grace. Blissey can some what hold its own too with the thunder/blizzard combo but its only a last ditch effort kind of thing. Forretress is the physical wall as well as spikes/stealth rock supporter. He also is a paralysis spreader with a 83% accurate zap cannon

These are the sweepers who use gravity to their advantage. The idea is to attack as hard as they can while gravity is up then u-turn out of there to one of the walls to set up gravity again rinse and repeat till they die.

please tell me what you think

I think that it's an interesting idea. I think having 4 Gravity users might be a bit too much. I understand the thinking, considering it is a gravity team, however there are other options for this team as well. I'm curious to ask have you tried another option instead of yanmega, or rather I mean to ask why specifically yanmega?

yanmega knew u turn and he was a special sweeper who kept balance and the flow of battle. but his move set is different now... ill update.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)