NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Well... Shit. We had a cop who gives the correct results die N1... And the deputy dying the day before. In other words, the town's 2 "best" sources of information died in the first cycle.

I'm on my iPad rn but I just wanted to post so that people know I'm nit avoiding their questions, since after yesterday I'm sure I'll be getting some. I'm hooked on Orphan Black rn though, so I should be awake all night :p
Tesung, give me some questions and I'll answer them the best I can on an iPad. It's not like I didn't explain why i haven't made a big tl;dr post. Besides, that would be defensive and dumb lol.

As Felony and an above user said, Lynch Paperblade wouldn't be a bad move rn. Just because he has lurked so hard itg. However, I am not opposed to a lynch on like, anyone else.

"So why are you here to replace Eddie?" Arthur asked GLaDoS.

"Well, the Aperture Starship Services, Help, and Assistance Team realized your ship was having lighting problems, and sent me to steer the ship in a better direction." GLaDoS paused for a few seconds. Everyone in the room expected her to continue speaking. Finally, she sighed. "It spells ASSHAT, in case you were wondering. I thought you humans liked jokes."

"I'm Betelgeusian, don't lump me in with that lot!" Ford said, pushing his chair away from Arthur and Trillian.

"And I'm...actually I don't even know what I am," Zaphod said, pushing his chair in another direction, "but I'm not a human either!"

"You humans are so petty," GLaDoS cut in. "Now which one of these people is going to find the 1001th way to die?"

Day 2, Vote Count 2

(13) Still Alive:

Ace Emerald (0):
Cancerous (0):
Celever (1): Tesung
Tesung (0):
spiresquire (0):
LightWolf (0):
Memoric (0):
More Cowbell (0):
Obbmud99 (0):
Paperblade (2): Cancerous Celever
starwarsfan (0):
UllarWarlord (0):
Walrein (0):

Not Voting: Ace Emerald, spiresquire, LightWolf, Memoric, More Cowbell, Obbmud99, Paperblade, starwarsfan, UllarWarlord, Walrein

Next Vote Count: 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 5 (21 hours away)
Next Deadline Review: 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 5 (21 hours away)
Current Deadline: 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 6 (72 hours away)

GLaDoS spoke again: "The following players are not participating at the level expected of people who were just extremely improbably created from thin air:

Ace Emerald
spiresquire
LightWolf
Memoric
Paperblade
starwarsfan

"For that, you each earn ten Science Collaboration Points."

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
First let's start with the most obvious question aimed at our deat host shinyskarmory: Would an Insane or Paranoid or whatever cops the random list had, show up as Insane or paranoid on death or not? Just wondering if we can say for sure our dead cop was a true cop.

Either way, Felony's death was in the long run worth it, especially looking at B_T's death. Let me explain: Felony died with so much discussion centered around him the very first day, it's honestly a great start info wise, so I'm not really that annoyed he turned out to be Deputy(Cop daying the following night is kinda sad though). On the other hand look at B_T, decently experienced, big enough name to target, and has given somewhat minimal input all day, his death gave us nothing, and mafia honestly was going for just that(or they just found his quietness to be a giveaway of having a good role). Either way I shall be making big post looking through everything Felony said and judging it in the light of him being cleaned(I have nothing to do till 6:30 AM and I already slept, got 4 boring hours till that)

Also can we please not waste our time prodding people into activity with votes? The host is already doing that and as it stands it's a waste of time that could be spent analysing what happened yesterday.

First let's start with the most obvious question aimed at our deat host shinyskarmory: Would an Insane or Paranoid or whatever cops the random list had, show up as Insane or paranoid on death or not?
There are no paranoids. There is Sane, Insane, and Amnesiac.

Sane and Insane cops get the same role PM, so there would be no discernable difference on death. An Amnesiac cop would flip differently because an Amnesiac cop actually does get a different role PM. You would have to use reported results to tell the difference.

(for some more insight: the reason there's no Paranoid or Naive cops is that I don't like roles that make the player think their role does something when it really doesn't. That's just bastard.)

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lynch celever cuz he led the lynch against felony and has some explaining to do
To be fair Felony attacked Celever and idk if Celever lead the lynch against Felony at all. Walrein had a pretty detailed breakdown of the start of the argument, but I don't think he should be blamed for that it was just aggressive scumhunting.

I'm going to replace my vote on you Tesung because almost all your votes haven't sat well with me. I'm still confused as to why an experienced player like DLE would tell you scum hunting is bad, and your vote on celever isn't 100% justified imo. I know I haven't posted anything huge (a lot of it is exams, some of it is I'm not super adept at the huge analysis thing) but I think I've done a little positive contributing to discussion and I've really tried to bring original and insightful thoughts, where as neither you nor DLE has posted more than a few sentences. My vote is going to stay on you for now.

Looking back over Felony's posts with the perspective of cleanness isn't doing too much for me personally, he really came off as misguided town to me. If someone can glean more from that please post it but he just seems like a town who was really aggressive and who's logic wasn't always 100%.

So Tesung, why don't we have a little chat?
Hi guys I have calc finals the next to days so don't expect any tldrs from me for a little it, but apparently if you don't post a shitton its shady, so lynch walrein cuz he is scum hunting which is bad?
>Says Scum Hunting is bad
>Goes Scum Hunting for Walrein
>Scum Hunting isn't even bad
Hey guys plz don't sue I just heard being overly aggressive was bad and I needed to do something quick. I would have to be retarded to be mafia and say "no scum hunting". Anyways, unlynch walrein, lynch felony. He has been acting weird all game more or less and getting very defensive.
The second sentence seems a lot like an attempt to cover up a mess-up, for example, if I accidentally claimed mafia and then said "oh whoops I'm not mafia I'd have to be insane to claim mafia as a mafia" would you lynch me? Additionally, the second is repeating what others have said.
I don't know what wifom is lol. What I really meant was that Walrein was acting very aggressive, I just phrased it badly
Your defense to what Celever said has nothing to do with... what he said. Your defense was about the third sentence of your earlier post, not the second. Celever was questioning the second.
I guess I can buy that. I am interested on what site that was on, though.

Finally, please explain your lynch on Felony in greater detail. I mean, right now, it's just echoing what others have said. No matter your experience you must have opinions, so please post your opinions on some of Felony's posts.
Please respond to this as well.
I don't exactly know what you want me to say. I have no idea how I or any of you are supposed to be able to tell who is mafia when there is literally no evidence. What you guys call "quality posts" are just people going through some one else's post and nitpicking any little contradiction or if they misspoke, and saying that makes them suspicious. I can make one of those posts if you want me to but I don't see how it is constructive at all.
You claim DLE explained to you a bit of how NOCs work. You then go on to have no idea of what I understand is the basic premise of NOCs.

I think enough has been said. Lynch Tesung.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay first thing first, it's hard to make suspects when the final vote still had RVS stage votes remaining which really disappoints me.

Either way I think Tesung and Celever are the two people I'd start with.

Tesung was like the third vote on the Felony lynch after Celever and B_T and it was literally your main example of what a bandwagon is. And well the general quality and slippy nature of his other posts isn't very encouraging, as many have said coming to the conclusion that scum hunting is bad is just illogical, especially if someone else told you that.

On the other hand Celever in my opinion avoided suspicion mostly because of Felony's badly phrased attacks. Celever's post reacting to me questioning his DLE vote for an example seemed waaaaaaay too defensive, spending a decent sized post to explain "I had nothing better to vote so I voted DLE". Instead with the size of the post he came up as way too, scared I guess is a decent enough word? At least that how it sounds to me. Later he votes Felony, with a reasoning that is kinda eh? As I said later Felony was all about offense, he attacked to prove others wrong(Even in Walrein examples, he is attacking the points against him, rather than trying to explain them). Even B_T admitted that Celever's reasoning for Felony was not exactly correct and Felony was suspicious because of X instead.

Honestly I'd vote both, but I will just go with Celever since clearly if my above analysis is correct he responds horribly to pressure!

Vote Celever

Alright I'm not gonna quote or respond to specific things cuz that is very hard on an iPad. Just gonna explain myself. All I knew about nocs came from 2 places: a 1minute convo with dle and penguin in which he was trying to or persuade me to join, and we were talking about shit for Wayne Brady mafia. I asked dle what the point was of an noc, it seemed like all the fun came from outside contact. He said it came from seeing the responses of people, and said some stuff like how I could maybe tell who is mafia and who isn't. I also read the beginning of one thread, in which they were mad at metal sonic for being super aggressive with his scum hunting. That is what I meant when I voted walrein, that he was being overly aggressive. I didn't wanna bandwagon cuz that looks bad, so I picked some reason I had seen people mad about and said that, but said it in a retarded way, and I know I am doing it again, but I woukd hope you guys wouldn't think I'm dumb enough to openly declare my support of the mafia.(that last sentence I may have said wrong plz don't nitpick). Anyways, after people got mad about that, I decided to just vote somewhere safe, cuz I had no idea who was mafia or what to say, and just said "see celever post" cuz I was lazy. He seemed safe cuz others had voted him but it didn't seem like he will be lynched. I was thinking about changing hit but deadline happened sooner than I realize

So basically, I was lazy and confused but innocent

I have really limited internet access in my hotel at the moment, so I have no time to type up elaborate posts. I will, however, return home some time tomorrow, so by Wednesday at the latest I'll try to get to some more quality posts.

I still don't have a great feeling about Tesung, even though he's claiming noobtown, so vote Tesung for now. This is very liable to change, however, I'm not convinced of Celever and Paperblade either, at this moment. Like I said, expect some more from me in a day or two, until then I'll probably post some shorter replies to give quick thoughts and avoid getting prodded.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Okay first thing first, it's hard to make suspects when the final vote still had RVS stage votes remaining which really disappoints me.

Either way I think Tesung and Celever are the two people I'd start with.

Tesung was like the third vote on the Felony lynch after Celever and B_T and it was literally your main example of what a bandwagon is. And well the general quality and slippy nature of his other posts isn't very encouraging, as many have said coming to the conclusion that scum hunting is bad is just illogical, especially if someone else told you that.

On the other hand Celever in my opinion avoided suspicion mostly because of Felony's badly phrased attacks. Celever's post reacting to me questioning his DLE vote for an example seemed waaaaaaay too defensive, spending a decent sized post to explain "I had nothing better to vote so I voted DLE". Instead with the size of the post he came up as way too, scared I guess is a decent enough word? At least that how it sounds to me. Later he votes Felony, with a reasoning that is kinda eh? As I said later Felony was all about offense, he attacked to prove others wrong(Even in Walrein examples, he is attacking the points against him, rather than trying to explain them). Even B_T admitted that Celever's reasoning for Felony was not exactly correct and Felony was suspicious because of X instead.

Honestly I'd vote both, but I will just go with Celever since clearly if my above analysis is correct he responds horribly to pressure!

Vote Celever
Lol, if I avoided suspicion from Felony's badly phrased attacks it was an accident. At some points I legitimately said "I can't understand this, please rephrase" but he never did, so I'm not sure how this is a point against me. About DLL, I tried to cover all of the basis that my mind went through while lynching him so that I could give you the whole story, just so that if you question me about it later and I remember something else that went through my head I can post about it without seeming suspicious or backpedally. Would you have rathered for me to say "I had nothing better to do so I voted DLL"? There was a thought process behind it which I wanted to get across to you, even if it wasn't great.

When I voted for Felony it wasn't even a BW, I was the first vote cast on him outside of RVS and I built a case against him from scratch looking at what I found. Apparently the case was good enough as it resulted in a lynch, albeit on an innocent, but LW, you were also one of the first players to jump on the lynch, and because people trust you so much I feel as though this might have helped move the bandwagon along. I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just putting it out there.

Also, I'm sorry, but Felony's posts still look defensive to me, rather than offensive. There's no doubt that you're correct, but I'm just saying that even now I can't see how Felony was offensive later on. I guess that harsh defense = offense? If, like BT said, my logic wasn't correct, I did at least try to do the post analysis on him. Which shows that...

The players playing the laziest rn itg are Tesung, spiresquire, Paperblade, UllarWarlord and Obbmud99.
Tesung & Paperblade - well these guys are just skimming through and posting minimally. After Tesung got under fire, he posted a whole, very defensive, paragraph. Paperblade just needs to post more. He is no help to the village if he doesn't scumhunt, and not being helpful to the village is a scumtell.

@spirequire - Not even skimming through this with minimal posts, he is just outright avoiding the thread altogether. And he subbed in to a player, who did exactly the same thing (Empoof). What is it about that role which means you can't post? Or are both of you just so afraid of the thread that you're scared of slipping?

UllarWarlord - Biggest Bloody Bandwagoner ever. I'm not even kidding here, all he has done is given numbers to the lynches and iirc has brought through 0 fresh opinions, because when asked he just echoes what others had already said. Please post some kind of a read or some thoughts on last night or anything.

Obbmud99 is the most interesting player in this game though. He was extremely active under fire, but then when I and a couple of others protected him he kinda fell back into the shadows and hasn't posted too much content in a while. He also hasn't posted at all today, but that can also be said for a lot of us, and what he has posted has all been defense. You may think that this is backpedaling, as I protected him earlier, but I protected him over accusations which felt, and still feel, were false. Now that he has begun to fade into obscurity after been cast out of the limelight I feel like he is actually scummy now, moreso than others which may very will just be noobtown. So for now I will Lynch Obbmud99. Note that this does not mean I am opposed to a Tesung lynch, it just means that I am more in favour of one on Obbmud.

LightWolf

lightwoof
What I'm saying is not that Felony's accusations on you were legit and that they were badly worded, I'm saying that Felony's accusations against you were bad, and that's why people might not have noticed actual problems with your behavior there. This is no really a point, just an opening statement and really just me thinking out loud.

As for your vote on the Play Currently Known as Tesung, thing is, as you are kind of admitting, your reason was "I had nothing better to do so I voted DLL" and your post did still feel backpedally. See thing is, the truth is that you just did that, you admit that, just with a lengthy explanation trying to explain I did it because X and Y please put away your belt and stop whipping me, please I'm begging you, owww my bum hurts. Horrible jokes aside, if you thought you did nothing wrong, you'd have no reason to go into that deep of an explanation, it feels like you were genuinely threatened by my post there. It just feels like too much for such a simple reasoning and such small thing even if I did come across as threatening. This is completely just my opinion, and to sum it up for the lazy, I THINK YOU OVERREACTED, that's basically my case there. Speaking of which you are overreacting to my overreaction accusation, yay for pressuring.

Also you say something you claim is not important, yet it feels like bringing up me voting Felony as one of the first is an attempt to discredit me, because lets be honest, that's exactly what you are doing. That and the whole thing is silly, there were Five votes on Felony, the first three being you, B_T and Tesung in that order. Yeah sure it does make me one of the first, but it doesn't really make sense to use that phrase when every single vote on him was one of the first, even the last vote by Walrein. Why yes I'm trying to discredit you, sure it could be that you just said that due to remembering it wrong, but it stands that the way you said it implies I was someone who instigated the lynch(then again bandwagoning might be a better point against me in this case).

I made my point of the offensive defense in two previous posts and it was really just a point to support B_T's claims from the previous day, so lets leave that at that.

The inactivity at the end of the last day honestly hurt, and I have a clear suspect as to who caused it, none other than SHINYSKARMORY OUR HOST! Booo SS and him taking away our additional extensions, boooooooooo!(not really serious, but please do some more hard core prodding, especially on mafia members since just because it's a strat to hide like that, that doesn't change it's sub worthy, I just don't want this game to die)

As for you Tesung(I have no idea how to Alert people...). That's a bit of a flipflop there, since previously you stated DaLetterEl told you that scumhunting was bad, rather than it coming from looking at Metal Sonic's accomplishments. So you claiming that you got it wrong due to not having much time to reply and where exactly you got that? Though it seems the answer that he told you came from your claims of some outside communication happening, at least you using the wording someone told you stuff.

PokeguyNXB has subbed in for Paperblade by request.

Guys who aren't posting at the moment, please be more active. If we have another few VCs like the last one I'm going to have to abandon because I don't have the subs or the energy to replace half the game at once.

If you have to sub out at least notify me so you don't ruin the game for the people who are actually playing.

If you guys want to tag people, just put @ in front of their name.

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As for you Tesung(I have no idea how to Alert people...). That's a bit of a flipflop there, since previously you stated DaLetterEl told you that scumhunting was bad, rather than it coming from looking at Metal Sonic's accomplishments. So you claiming that you got it wrong due to not having much time to reply and where exactly you got that? Though it seems the answer that he told you came from your claims of some outside communication happening, at least you using the wording someone told you stuff.
I still might be in favor of a Tesung lynch because he's not really doing to much as a villager and seems scummy, but to be fair he did state this to begin with (I misstated this once or twice myself, sorry).
Oh, well by I just heard I mean that dle told me a bit of how nocs work. Also I started to read the thread of another noc until I got bored cuz of all the ridiculously long posts, and anyways in that thread everyone was all mad at someone for being a rle aggressive scum hunter or something.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Okay, first off, hi. Second off, this is my first game of mafia, though I'm pretty good at similar games. Third, I'm unsure who to lynch right now, so I'll analyse the situation a little more later.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You want a read? Fine. Felony was an idiotic town...and BT never really gave thoughts. So my opinion is, we can't learn much from them, let's focus on what we have now.

The majority of the game was against Felony, but who's to say what was a bandwagon and what wasn't? The fingers go to the main leaders, but we can't really blame them b/c Felony refused to explain himself.

While I run the risk of 'parroting' others, I will echo my suspicions of Tesung - he's given less justification than I have. As such, my vote goes towards lynching tesung. I'll be honest, being noob town is one thing - being unwilling to rationalize anything puts you under a very pointed light.

Day 2, Vote Count 3

(13) Still Alive:

Ace Emerald (0):
Cancerous (0):
Celever (2): Tesung, LightWolf
Tesung (4): Ace Emerald, starwarsfan, More Cowbell, UllarWarlord L-3
spiresquire (0):
LightWolf (0):
Memoric (0):
More Cowbell (0):
Obbmud99 (1): Celever
Paperblade PokeguyNXB (1): Cancerous Celever
starwarsfan (0):
UllarWarlord (0):
Walrein (0):

Not Voting: Memoric, Obbmud99, PokeguyNXB, Walrein

Deadline Review!

GLaDoS spoke again: "The following players are not participating at the level expected of people who were just extremely improbably created from thin air:"

spiresquire
Tesung
Memoric
Obbmud99
Walrein

I will not tolerate any further lurking/poor activity. I know there are extentuating IRL circumstances for many at the moment, but you should either notify me via PM or post in the thread so we can talk about getting you subbed. Keeping you in the game when you have neither time nor motivation to play is a waste of everyone's time, so notify me if this is the case.

Memoric and spiresquire have not posted yet on Day 2. If they do not post in the thread before I find subs, they will be subbed out.

There will be no further extensions of this day phase because of the terrible level of activity. In fact, I am pretty much completely out of subs, so if we have another day of activity like this I'm abandoning the game. Consider this your final warning.

Deadline:
4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 6.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I do this thing called high school that basically prevents me from posting for most of the day. I'm sorry if that offends you.

I dislike this Tesung wagon. I'm getting really strong noobtown vibes from him. Maybe that's just me, IDK.

And now, a post-by-post analysis of UllarWarlord.

Vote Ullar

I don't like that guy
rvs

Uncertain if my hunch proved correct or not...we shall see!

In other news, that's two confirmed townies. I'd certainly like to hear Cancerous and Memoric and their thoughts on who could be scum. Not mcuh to read at this point (trollposts) but their continued commentary will be invaluable.

Assuming, of course, they aren't like me in Company Mafia...
Calling out Cancerous and Memoric is good, though it would be nice if you could post your own thoughts on things as well.

Really swf? Why not just unvote? This looks v suspicious to me...I don't want to sling accusations left and right, but well

Unvote

Lynch starwarsfan

This is grasping at straws. swf's clearly just continuing his RVS, yet you take the earliest excuse to jump on someone... and it's someone that someone else is already voting for. This, my friends, is the true definition of a "bandwagon vote".

Sorry, life and whatnot.

I honestly dont' know where to go...NOC is hard for me, seeing as I can't 'follow the leader' as is my wont.

I honestly think I will unvote and see where this goes. Understand I want to help the village - I just don't want to set any false trails through my idiocy.
"help what's going on i have no contribution whatsoever"

Experience does not equate to skill, my friend.

As a side note, I would like to thank Walrein to finally putting into words my suspicions against swf. The guy seems v. shady to me. Understand that I'm not trying to simply bandwagon here, I am using my thought and other's articulation to summarize my points, as I am shit on explaining things.

vote starwarsfan

"Understand that I'm not trying to bandwagon here" as he shamelessly bandwagons. He also seems very set on passing himself off as a bad NOC player.

Perhaps I look scummy due to my inability to articulate my points.

Perhaps it's just my goblin avatar.

I assure you that I am looking for the betterment of the village - if you want my opinion, here goes. starwarsfan has been too damn jumpy. He's been jumping from one thing to another, and is too eager to defend himself and redirect attention onto others. I just think that he has been looking fairly bad, and if it's a crime to not want to regurgitate a point and save us all some time, then so be it.
Yes, we want your opinion, but we want your FRESH opinion - we've been hearing about swf's waffling already, go take a look at a user we haven't examined yet.

You want me to post my 'goddamn thoughts', Celever ? I already gave them. lrn2red. I am terrible at articulating them, however, and my thoughts are similar to some others. Like I said earlier, I don't want to look like I'm lazily c/ping so I'm saying that I agree with this person. I can type a long post if you want, however. I can go as long as you want to go bby.

In other news, my vote remains on starwarsfan, due to his sketchiness and waffling more than I am. No, this isn't a long post, b/c appeasement is for quitters.
You've literally posted the exact same thing two or three times in a row now.

Just an fyi, I never said I was new to NOC. Just incompetent at it~
lol look everyone im rly bad

To be fair, that's not quite how it works. What people are trying to determine is if others are trying to subtly undermine the village through bad play. By pointing out such contradictions, people can determine, with varying degrees of success, how 'scummy' a person can be.
Yea, that's how you play mafia. Maybe you should try it sometime, see where it gets you.

This looks grim.
quite

You want a read? Fine. Felony was an idiotic town...and BT never really gave thoughts. So my opinion is, we can't learn much from them, let's focus on what we have now.

The majority of the game was against Felony, but who's to say what was a bandwagon and what wasn't? The fingers go to the main leaders, but we can't really blame them b/c Felony refused to explain himself.

While I run the risk of 'parroting' others, I will echo my suspicions of Tesung - he's given less justification than I have. As such, my vote goes towards lynching tesung. I'll be honest, being noob town is one thing - being unwilling to rationalize anything puts you under a very pointed light.
The first paragraph is literally useless. Giving reads on dead people is no help to us right now. And you're actively discouraging looking at their posting habits - perhaps you have something to hide?

The second sentence is non confrontational as fuck. If you wanna call someone out for bandwagoning, then just do it, don't pussyfoot around; the only reason I can think of for you to be timid about calling people out is if you're a scum wanting to not draw attention to himself.

The third paragraph is a gigantic bandwagon, and it's also wrong:

Tesung said:
Alright I'm not gonna quote or respond to specific things cuz that is very hard on an iPad. Just gonna explain myself. All I knew about nocs came from 2 places: a 1minute convo with dle and penguin in which he was trying to or persuade me to join, and we were talking about shit for Wayne Brady mafia. I asked dle what the point was of an noc, it seemed like all the fun came from outside contact. He said it came from seeing the responses of people, and said some stuff like how I could maybe tell who is mafia and who isn't. I also read the beginning of one thread, in which they were mad at metal sonic for being super aggressive with his scum hunting. That is what I meant when I voted walrein, that he was being overly aggressive. I didn't wanna bandwagon cuz that looks bad, so I picked some reason I had seen people mad about and said that, but said it in a retarded way, and I know I am doing it again, but I woukd hope you guys wouldn't think I'm dumb enough to openly declare my support of the mafia.(that last sentence I may have said wrong plz don't nitpick). Anyways, after people got mad about that, I decided to just vote somewhere safe, cuz I had no idea who was mafia or what to say, and just said "see celever post" cuz I was lazy. He seemed safe cuz others had voted him but it didn't seem like he will be lynched. I was thinking about changing hit but deadline happened sooner than I realize

So basically, I was lazy and confused but innocent
The dude literally just explained why he did everything. Sure, it's bad logic, but my last lynch was based on bad logic, and we fucked it up. My lynch on you, UllarWarlord, is much more substantiated; put simply, it comes from an absolute refusal to contribute anything meaningful except about the person with the most votes on them at the time, and even then you just echo the sentiments of other users. You complain about people calling you out asking for reads and then proceed to not give us any meaningful reads.

Ace Emerald

Okay so it'd be nice to hear everyone's thoughts on lynching Tesung vs Celever as they're the only ones talked about. In regards to Tesung's explanation post, it seems somewhat believable to me, but he just really hasn't done anything worth anything for the town. Lightwolf is currently hounding (heh) Celever with some interesting results. Celever's whole "you jumped on that lynch and it made a difference" was completely unfounded in my opinion, but I'll be lenient with fact checking cause I've fucked up some facts too @.@ LW has accused Celever of overreacting a few times, but personally I don't see it. His answers are pretty comprehensive and long, but they don't strike me as over emotional or worried, just detailed. There are some inconsistencies, but nothing overly scummy in nature. Also when it comes down to it, Celever has actually posted content that allows us to pick it apart for scum tells, which has lead us on several productive discussions, including this one now. Tesung hasn't really prompted anything except "what?" and "wow that's scummy" and hasn't contributed to discussion.

I typed the above paragraph and then Walrein posted so I'll respond. I feel like in a lot of ways, Tesung and Ullar are similar. Both have contributed very little to discussion, both have said some weird things, both hide behind excuses like "I'm lazy" and "I'm bad." I think they're very similar suspects for today's lynch, and because Tesung actually posted something and it's somewhat believable, I'm willing to change my vote to vote Ullar unless he posts something decent as well. Thanks for bringing that back to light walrein, I'd forgotten about our self depreciating suspect.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Lynch spiresquire. Why? Because inactivity. And I don't really feel like bandwagonning right now. If you need more elaboration, you're gonna have to wait, because i'm doing this on my e-reader and the keyboard is laggy as hell so I'm not going to write 2 full paragraphs here.

Okay so it'd be nice to hear everyone's thoughts on lynching Tesung vs Celever as they're the only ones talked about. In regards to Tesung's explanation post, it seems somewhat believable to me, but he just really hasn't done anything worth anything for the town. Lightwolf is currently hounding (heh) Celever with some interesting results. Celever's whole "you jumped on that lynch and it made a difference" was completely unfounded in my opinion, but I'll be lenient with fact checking cause I've fucked up some facts too @.@ LW has accused Celever of overreacting a few times, but personally I don't see it. His answers are pretty comprehensive and long, but they don't strike me as over emotional or worried, just detailed. There are some inconsistencies, but nothing overly scummy in nature. Also when it comes down to it, Celever has actually posted content that allows us to pick it apart for scum tells, which has lead us on several productive discussions, including this one now. Tesung hasn't really prompted anything except "what?" and "wow that's scummy" and hasn't contributed to discussion.

I typed the above paragraph and then Walrein posted so I'll respond. I feel like in a lot of ways, Tesung and Ullar are similar. Both have contributed very little to discussion, both have said some weird things, both hide behind excuses like "I'm lazy" and "I'm bad." I think they're very similar suspects for today's lynch, and because Tesung actually posted something and it's somewhat believable, I'm willing to change my vote to vote Ullar unless he posts something decent as well. Thanks for bringing that back to light walrein, I'd forgotten about our self depreciating suspect.
Please unvote before voting again so the vote counts. Are you mafia trying to "accidentally" not vote your scumbuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)