1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Hacking parents for good IVs

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by Madcat, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Tytus

Tytus

Not true, when the IVs are distributed, they are first all selected as random. Then an IV is selected from a parent to be passed, and that overwrites the random stat. Then anything but HP is passed, and that overwrites. Then anything but HP and Def is passed, and does the same thing.
    The thing is, it doesn't always have to select a different stat. It could select Speed three times, then you end up with only one 31.

So go away. We don't want legit-looking stuff. We want actual legit Pokes.
  2. Lickitungyourmom

Lickitungyourmom

How would anyone be able to tell they weren't legit? I trade my legit pokes over to my rom and alter their ivs, natures and levels and trade them back over, and there isn't a way they can ever be found out to be hacked because all of their other information is the same as it was when they were legit. If you get found out for hacking then you are a moron because it is very easy to make legit looking pokemon that can never be found out by any existing software or any future software to be developed, because the information just isn't there.
  3. Mulligan

Mulligan

.....this thread is 4 years old. Why was this brought back from the dead?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)