Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes and maybe.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the hardest part of team making?

It's the gender of your pokemon!!!!!!!!

As we know, some people uses attract to stall, and the chances of them succeeding are really high since most epople don't give shit about gender, and just leaves them male, so that leaves teams highly vulerable to attract team( like in the warstory "love, loyalty and parafusionhax" by BMB). So people like lopunny can abuse attract, the ever-lasting effect of love as long as the lover stays on, and slowly builds up paralasis and confusion, or entry hazard or setup easily. Since the chance of you attacking under love, confuse, and paralize, is .5*.5*.7=0.175
17.5% chance to attack! That leaves 82.5% chance of your opponent having a free turn!!

I am just warning you guys to mix up the gender of your team!

Attract's not common enough to really be a problem, I don't think. Plus, I've never had a battle where I've been infatuated, paralyzed and confused att at once. Add in the fact that attraction and confusion both go away when you switch and that a lot of popular Pokemon don't even have genders...
I just don't think it's anything worth really worrying about.

i see attract once in maybe 50 matches. Regardless, I make some of my pokes female for fun, or if I nickname them caelum ;)
Seriously though, what's with all these odd threads recently that provide little discussion?

i see attract once in maybe 50 matches. Regardless, I make some of my pokes female for fun, or if I nickname them caelum ;)
Seriously though, what's with all these odd threads recently that provide little discussion?
I just made the thread becuase I was inspired by the warstory.:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)