Harry Potter Mafia

okay then, you cant do that inspector! but inspect toothache anyway and i urge you to pm me if he's mafia or something. i can guarantee that im villy as ive been proving in this thread.
Since we don't know what roles Mekkah has brought into this game, it's very possible that you have a mafia role that has information on the villagers roles, and are just trying to draw the inspector into contacting you so your mafia can kill him first chance they get.

The first thing the inspector should do is inspect Shiv, in my opinion.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Since we don't know what roles Mekkah has brought into this game, it's very possible that you have a mafia role that has information on the villagers roles, and are just trying to draw the inspector into contacting you so your mafia can kill him first chance they get.

The first thing the inspector should do is inspect Shiv, in my opinion.
right. I could also be the mole or something. But every villager knows ive planted a hint that will prove I'm villager. You will also see this in the near future when villagers start dying.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what the fuck man, i get home and I dont even get a chance to sign up?

how about you leave it open more than like 3 hours? this is bullshit

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry if i was harsh but seriously im SO bummed right now the signup topic opened while I was at school, and was closed before i even got hom from school.

at least you coulda saved me a spot or something? I would obviously play.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
no seriously let jackal play :(

edit: gorm also may be mafia. so far suspect list is: toothache, gorm, aamto.

bg i do hope that you protect me.

I've got a suspicion that i'm the first one to die, but here's my thoughts.
We should lynch aamto first. If he's mafia, one out. Shiv is either the other mafia, or an innocent.
If he's innocent, then Shiv is mafia. Then we lynch Shiv, and anyone who tries and lynch the person Shiv is lynching is definately a mafia on Shiv's side.

Shiv

mostly harmless
uh Ae Sakura I've already shown you what I'm basing my assumptions on. Him being an idiot on irc and letting stuff slip. If he isn't mafia that doesn't mean that I am. The best way would be for the inspector to get details and pm me them. As I said, Gormenghast and Toothache are as suspicious as aamto right now so lets see how night 1 works out and then decide.

Shiv

mostly harmless
fuck obi and his cryptic messages. here's something i got from google.

"Who will help the widow's son?" is a masonic phrase for recognising and getting help from another mason if you happen to get into trouble in foreign parts.

so obi's trying to say he is a mason. i wonder why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)