name: Sub DDance
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Dragon Dance
move 3: Dragon Tail
move 4: Earthquake / Brick Break
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 Spe
Why this set deserves to be on-site:
- All Haxorus sets posted on-site are sweepers. No supporting or phazing one is commented.
- This set works as an annoyer and is hard to get rid of if played right and with the right teammates, as Haxorus will need support to eliminate beforehand some potential threads.
- Earthquake hits harder after a DD and helps to get rid of steel types while Brick Break adds coverage against ice types.
- Brick Break acts as support for breaking Reflects and Barriers, which can potentially threat your team.
Teammates & counters:
- Always Magnezone (traps Steel types).
- Stealth rockers and Spikers (to fully use Dragon Tail).