Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hey I found your shop on smogon! I'm the guy that requested the Shiny gen III mewtwo with a nickname and megakick on neoseekers from your other shop there. I see now you have been pretty busy!

I have lots of stuff I would like to request and I do have apricot balls if that interests you. On sun and ultra sun I have cloned (not generated) my moonballs but on moon I have moonballs I traded for. I also could part with my other non cloned apricot balls if necessary. If that doesn't work I will link my spreadsheet just in case.

Here is my requests:

Shiny Poipoli
shiny reshiram moonball
shiny kyurem moonball

here's my spreadsheet again. I still need to add shinies as a separate spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=520508654

also if I can take requests as well I have several requests.

basically any legendary in USUM shiny in a moonball with good nature that is NOT found in HG/SS.

I realize that's a lot but I can supply the moonballs if necessary (if you are ok with them being cloned)

Hey, not sure if I’m totally off base here or not, but thought I’d ask. Any chance you could RNG a Shiny, Relaxed 0 Spe Cress? I don’t care about ball, HP or any other IVs but the 0. Too lazy to do it myself. Lol

In return I could offer a Modest HT lvl 100 Fini in a Dive Ball or some Apriballs? Not sure if either of those are enough, but thought I’d ask. Let me know :) Thanks.
I don't think i can rng abuse that right now, as the only games i could do that in a short amount of time would be USUM and I don't know if that is a spread i want to get for myself. I tend to go for what i want first and then add it to my shop after the fact.

Hey I found your shop on smogon! I'm the guy that requested the Shiny gen III mewtwo with a nickname and megakick on neoseekers from your other shop there. I see now you have been pretty busy!

I have lots of stuff I would like to request and I do have apricot balls if that interests you. On sun and ultra sun I have cloned (not generated) my moonballs but on moon I have moonballs I traded for. I also could part with my other non cloned apricot balls if necessary. If that doesn't work I will link my spreadsheet just in case.

Here is my requests:

Shiny Poipoli
shiny reshiram moonball
shiny kyurem moonball

here's my spreadsheet again. I still need to add shinies as a separate spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=520508654

also if I can take requests as well I have several requests.

basically any legendary in USUM shiny in a moonball with good nature that is NOT found in HG/SS.

I realize that's a lot but I can supply the moonballs if necessary (if you are ok with them being cloned)
I am only interested in appricorn balls if they are uncloned/hacked. what appricorn balls can you offer?

UPDATE

Necrozma

Jolly

TID: 65026
SID: 59822
OT: Anthony

31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid

TID:
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline
31/0/30/31/31/31

-Photon Geyser
-Power Gem
-Iron Defense
-Night Slash​

ok. how many are you willing to trade per pokemon?
I was hoping we could do 1:1 since uncloned apricot balls are valuable. (Would have to play through a new save to get more). If you want additional things I can offer you a clone or breed from my spreadsheet.

Also another option is I can back up my save, receive the special ball then restore my save and trade it to you again. It would not be cloned or hacked it is just restoring my save file although this is not available on every type of ball if that interests you.

*edit*.

I forgot I may have a source for 20 moonballs I just need to check that they are uncloned first.

I could trade all 20 for my requested moonball legendaries if they are legit and I can get them traded to me.

Last edited:
I was hoping we could do 1:1 since uncloned apricot balls are valuable. (Would have to play through a new save to get more). If you want additional things I can offer you a clone or breed from my spreadsheet.

Also another option is I can back up my save, receive the special ball then restore my save and trade it to you again. It would not be cloned or hacked it is just restoring my save file although this is not available on every type of ball if that interests you.
well, since you are looking for moon ball pokemon, how about you give me 2 moon balls and a love ball, and i can trade you whatever i catch in them later. also i would perfer not to do the save restore method.

well, since you are looking for moon ball pokemon, how about you give me 2 moon balls and a love ball, and i can trade you whatever i catch in them later. also i would perfer not to do the save restore method.

So we could do the three I already requested for the 2 moonballs and a love ball? And you could trade me the 2 new ones you catch in moonballs? That sounds great. I can offer other stuff for the new ones too if you want.

Also I just edited my post but I may have a source for 20 moonballs I just need to check that they are legit. If I get them I could offer them for my future requests if you want.

So we could do the three I already requested for the 2 moonballs and a love ball? And you could trade me the 2 new ones you catch in moonballs? That sounds great. I can offer other stuff for the new ones too if you want.

Also I just edited my post but I may have a source for 20 moonballs I just need to check that they are legit. If I get them I could offer them for my future requests if you want.
that would be nice, however i do want to get other balls besides moon balls. as much as i love them i wanna get some legendaries in different ones just for variety.

that would be nice, however i do want to get other balls besides moon balls. as much as i love them i wanna get some legendaries in different ones just for variety.
OK I will send you my wish list later. If you want to complete the trade tonight for the first three you have ready already we can do that tonight if you want. I just need to redeem the love ball not sure where that one is yet.

I'm trading my:
Moonball x2
Loveball x1

for your

Shiny Poipole HP ice. Timid

31/12/30/31/31/31

Shiny Reshiram Moonball
Shiny Kyurem Moonball

OK I will send you my wish list later. If you want to complete the trade tonight for the first three you have ready already we can do that tonight if you want. I just need to redeem the love ball not sure where that one is yet.

I'm trading my:
Moonball x2
Loveball x1

for your

Shiny Poipole HP ice. Timid

31/12/30/31/31/31

Shiny Reshiram Moonball
Shiny Kyurem Moonball
well, i can't promise i'll catch the pokemon you want in the moon balls you give me. i do this for myself first off, so if we trade for the moon balls i'll be catching what i want in them. however anything that can be caught in them in HGSS i won't go for (like the hoenn & johto legendaries).

well, i can't promise i'll catch the pokemon you want in the moon balls you give me. i do this for myself first off, so if we trade for the moon balls i'll be catching what i want in them. however anything that can be caught in them in HGSS i won't go for (like the hoenn & johto legendaries).
That's totally fine I understand you have your own preferences. If I had my first pick I would go for cresselia and Giratina origin first but anything not from HGSS is EXCELLENT :D I really appreciate anything since I'm unable to RNG myself.

Also I contacted my moonball person and he traded for all of his moonballs so if you are interested in more than 2 moonballs for this current trade I can offer you some in the future.

That's totally fine I understand you have your own preferences. If I had my first pick I would go for cresselia and Giratina origin first but anything not from HGSS is EXCELLENT :D I really appreciate anything since I'm unable to RNG myself.

Also I contacted my moonball person and he traded for all of his moonballs so if you are interested in more than 2 moonballs for this current trade I can offer you some in the future.
to be honest i could use 2 lure balls as well as i acidentally wasted my 2 when catching my shiny blacephalon.

EDIT: and yeah, i was gonna go for at least 1 creselia in a moon ball! I have both games so i can get 2 of most of the legendaries!

to be honest i could use 2 lure balls as well as i acidentally wasted my 2 when catching my shiny blacephalon.
I can trade you 2 lure balls when you use the 2 moonballs to catch 2 new legendaries in moonballs is that ok? I have all 4 cartridges so that is fine. and I only clone on sun and ultra sun just FYI. I don't use any powersave on moon and ultra moon because I like to gamesync on those.

I can trade you 2 lure balls when you use the 2 moonballs to catch 2 new legendaries in moonballs is that ok? I have all 4 cartridges so that is fine. and I only clone on sun and ultra sun just FYI. I don't use any powersave on moon and ultra moon because I like to gamesync on those.
cool cool. yeah, if i still need the lure balls when i get the 2 moon ball pokemon i'll trade for them.

cool cool. yeah, if i still need the lure balls when i get the 2 moon ball pokemon i'll trade for them.

Ok sounds good. Sorry I had to evolve an alolan meowth with friendship to get the love ball but your order is ready now. Were you wanting to trade soon?

FC: 3626 0056 0517 IGN: Morval

Ok sounds good. Sorry I had to evolve an alolan meowth with friendship to get the love ball but your order is ready now. Were you wanting to trade soon?

FC: 3626 0056 0517 IGN: Morval
i am in the middle of an rng and once i finish i'm going to bed. we will have to trade tomorrow. also just an FYI, all my mons are non-redis by default.

i am in the middle of an rng and once i finish i'm going to bed. we will have to trade tomorrow. also just an FYI, all my mons are non-redis by default.
ok no problem. tomorrow is fine. They will be going to my trophy case which is NFT anyway.

Zerox27 WubbaLubba

Do you guys still want to trade? i've had your pokemon ready for some time and you guys haven't given me any updates for a while now. is everything alright?
I’m sorry about the delay. I have three of your Pokémon ready (everyone but Emolga). I think it’s best if I trade you the three I have ready and then I don’t have redistribution rights on your Pokémon. Let me know what you think.

I’m sorry about the delay. I have three of your Pokémon ready (everyone but Emolga). I think it’s best if I trade you the three I have ready and then I don’t have redistribution rights on your Pokémon. Let me know what you think.
i can do that. i was really hoping to get the emolga, but if you are having too much trouble getting it i can go without it.

What's the nature? Is it still in gen 6?
I could possibly give you a Friend ball or breed you a Love ball HA Fennekin (timid) or Friend ball HA Trubbish (impish).

What's the nature? Is it still in gen 6?
I could possibly give you a Friend ball or breed you a Love ball HA Fennekin (timid) or Friend ball HA Trubbish (impish).
Hmm, so for some reason my shop doesn't seem to have the new gen 6 legendaries i rng abused on it. i swear i added them but maybe i didn't. anyway, i do have a gen 6 meloetta, and i think its timid nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)