Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

What are the IVs? If it is Timid I'll probably take it. :)
Just updated my shop to have the legendaries. i really though i added them before. anyway, here is the meloetta!​

Meloetta

Timid

TID:
SID:567
OT:GF

31/16/31/30/31/31
-Quick Attack
-Confusion
-Round​

I'd also like the Jolly Victini and Timid Genesect. However, I only have 1 Friend ball and those two atm. Is there something I could breed?

Edit: I can also breed HA Level ball Tochic and HA Friend ball Turtwig. The original parents where both caught by myself.

I'd also like the Jolly Victini and Timid Genesect. However, I only have 1 Friend ball and those two atm. Is there something I could breed?

Edit: I can also breed HA Level ball Tochic and HA Friend ball Turtwig. The original parents where both caught by myself.
Yeah, i can ask for some stuff. you wouldn't happen to be able to get a moon ball emolga would you? i has asked for one in another trade but i don't think the breeder can supply one anymore.

EDIT: if you can list all the gen 7 breeds you can do it would be a big help. i don't want to ask you to breed something you don't have access to.

Yeah, i can ask for some stuff. you wouldn't happen to be able to get a moon ball emolga would you? i has asked for one in another trade but i don't think the breeder can supply one anymore.

EDIT: if you can list all the gen 7 breeds you can do it would be a big help. i don't want to ask you to breed something you don't have access to.
I don't have a Moon Emolga. I'll check my bank and send you a list of what I can breed.

Hey inkblot, wasn’t sure your schedule today. I have some free time right now to trade in case you are available. If not I also need to go get an oil change pretty soon.

Looking forward to trading with you!

Hey inkblot, wasn’t sure your schedule today. I have some free time right now to trade in case you are available. If not I also need to go get an oil change pretty soon.

Looking forward to trading with you!
i am in the middle of an rng. once i finish it i'll be able to trade. it should be about an hour.

awesome! yeah, you should definitely get your own shop! it really lets you get a lot of pokemon!
Yea it's hard to keep everything updated but I used to have one and it paid off.

Also wanted to check in for your availability to trade.

By the way I'm done editing my sheet if you want to see it. New additions are shiny collections. there's lots of spreadsheets in this document so you might have to scroll to find it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0

Yea it's hard to keep everything updated but I used to have one and it paid off.

Also wanted to check in for your availability to trade.

By the way I'm done editing my sheet if you want to see it. New additions are shiny collections. there's lots of spreadsheets in this document so you might have to scroll to find it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0
sorry, i underestimated how long it would take for this rng to go. its almost done though, so i should be able to trade in like 20 minutes.

Thanks a bunch dude.

Also I totally forgot since you caught them could I request nicknames in the future ? I hope it’s not too much trouble and if you still need those lure balls we can trade for those later and maybe you could nickname the ones I just received.

I'm online in gen 6.
sorry for the wait, had to do a few trades in gen 7. cloning your pokemon in gen 6 now! will be online in a sec

Thanks a bunch dude.

Also I totally forgot since you caught them could I request nicknames in the future ? I hope it’s not too much trouble and if you still need those lure balls we can trade for those later and maybe you could nickname the ones I just received.
yeah i can nickname them in the future. also i don't need the lure balls right now as i got 2 in some trades! so if you want more pokemon i can take more moon balls, or other appricorn balls as well.

sorry for the wait, had to do a few trades in gen 7. cloning your pokemon in gen 6 now! will be online in a sec

yeah i can nickname them in the future. also i don't need the lure balls right now as i got 2 in some trades! so if you want more pokemon i can take more moon balls, or other appricorn balls as well.
Ok I should be getting up to 19 legit moonballs sometime in the future. I will send you my RNG legendary moonball wish list to see what you would want to RNG.

If you are gonna do the moonball cresselia would love that one as well.

Also it looks like you are pretty busy with the new games but any idea if you will still be able to do the mewtwo from the neoseekers request thread? I know it’s a big project. I can volunteer to do the dratini gen 6 from your wish list. I have that one halfway done already just need a few more egg moves. I could add something from my spreadsheet as well or trophy case.

Ok I should be getting up to 19 legit moonballs sometime in the future. I will send you my RNG legendary moonball wish list to see what you would want to RNG.

If you are gonna do the moonball cresselia would love that one as well.

Also it looks like you are pretty busy with the new games but any idea if you will still be able to do the mewtwo from the neoseekers request thread? I know it’s a big project. I can volunteer to do the dratini gen 6 from your wish list. I have that one halfway done already just need a few more egg moves. I could add something from my spreadsheet as well or trophy case.
yeah i think i can still do the mewtwo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)