Lv100 Charizard @ White Herb
Ability; Blaze
Nature; Quiet w/ HP characteristic
Moveset-
-Heat Wave
-Flamethrower
-Overheat
-Fly

Charizard is one of the best sweepers i have trained. All stab moves with white herb to
recover from Overheat to keep the attacks flowing. I based my team off the ability to switch out constantly into a type to combat the opponent. Charizard is exceptional for sweeping half an opponents team by himself.

Lv100 Claydol @ Leftovers
Ability; Levitate
Nature; Calm w/ Sp.Def characteristic
Moveset-
-Explosion
-Heal Block
-Earth Power
-Protect

The point to this is covering Charizard's Electric and Water weaknesses. Electric has no effect obviously as well as Ground being an immunity. Water proves to be annoying hence Explosion for an amazing last performance. Heal Block is obvious and Protect for Leftovers to regain that bit of health. As for Grass thats wat Charizard is for. Codependant relationship.

Lv100 Kingler @ Muscle Band
Ability; Hyper Cutter
Nature; Adamant w/ Atk characteristic
Moveset-
-Crabhammer
-Superpower
-Flail
-Swords Dance

Kingler is for pesky Fire, Ground, and Rock like Tyranitar or Typhlosion. Also covered by Claydol and Charizard. Specially bred for attacking hence nature and characteristic and STAB on the already powerful Crabhammer, added by the muscle band.

Lv100 Spiritomb @ Quick Claw
Ability; Pressure
Nature; Serious w/ Sp.Atk Characteristic
Moveset-
-Pain Split
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Curse

Okay obviously Spiritomb is a good sweeper because it is a no weakness pokemon. Curse is to gradually do alot of damage whilst Pain Split recovers the lost helth. Nasty Plot is used to up my STAB Dark Pulse and is also good enough as a last resort wall.

Lv100 Shuckle @ Babiri Berry
Ability; Sturdy
Nature; Impish w/ Sp.Def characteristic
Moveset-
-Encore
-Gastro Acid
-Knock Off
-Rest

Okay i know Shuckle is reknowned for its PTrick strategy but I saw it as pointless due to his terrible movepool. Mainly usedas my Annoyer and Item trasher he has helped me through many battles in that way. Gastro Acid is good for nullifying abilities like Poison Point, Wonder Guard, and Clear Body. Shuckle has the Water weakness but its rare for the ppl i go up against.

Lv100 Raichu @ Damp Rock
Ability; Static
Nature; Careful w/ Spd characteristic
Moveset-
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Agility
-Magnet Rise

The trick to raising this poke is lvl up Pikachu for Speed then evolve for Sp.Atk. Damp Rock helps keep Thunder going. Magnet Rise is BP trade in for Pikachu and helps extremely well. Speed, power and strategy wrapped up my team. Almost every weakness is covered with stunning succession rate.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in which case the format is incorrect so you may at least want to add EVs if you expect anyone to rate your team.

just put the ev's that you gave them and maybe a small note why. also there are some spelling errors but that's ok. also you need to make your team more in sync charizard with fly is no good. and the raichu with rain dance is countering both your shuckle, claydol and charizard, so that should be changed. last but not least water is a rather common attack type so you really need something to counter it.
hope this helps a bit.

Thanx everyone. I am new and the tips will help. I am starting a new team due to the fact that this team was defeated by a GyaraVappy team. I am absolutely clueless when ot comes to EV's so if anyone would please help me it would be ever so appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)