HGSS Megaspeculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whee! I can finally get a Jirachi!! <3

Any Pokemon following you around? Awesome! I like the the style of pokedex, looks easier to sort through instead of 1 at a time.

Damn I can't wait for this game.

What's with all the Arceus-head Lake of Rage headbutt-tree talk? It also looks like Deoxys-S's head, a raindrop, a comet, etc. The lake could also be shaped like a freaking Metapod if you wanted it to, it doesn't mean anything.

It's just a tree maze to some old dude's house who gives you Hidden Power or some crap.

What's with all the Arceus-head Lake of Rage headbutt-tree talk? It also looks like Deoxys-S's head, a raindrop, a comet, etc. The lake could also be shaped like a freaking Metapod if you wanted it to, it doesn't mean anything.

It's just a tree maze to some old dude's house who gives you Hidden Power or some crap.
I'm with this guy ^

I think the whole "Arceus head" thing is a bit of a stretch.

Does anyone know how many Exp. points the PokeWalker gives per step? I'll be disappointed if it's only one because of how insignificant an amount of Exp. that is. If one walked 10,000 steps in a day, one could get the same amount of experience from that as from only about 5 minutes of training. I hope the PokeWalker gives between five and ten Exp. points per step.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
maybe that house will have something to do with arceus? maybe cynthia lives there?!

the rumours begin

Any pokemon can follow you, that's awesome! So i'll be having Gengar to follow me every time :)

Lots of legends so you can get them without transfer (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza), more events, this game looks really good. Also i like the poke walker, i feel nostalgia because i had a "Pokemon Pikachu".

Any pokemon following you? lol I think thats going a bit far as in a goldeen needs water to move around in so its going to be only certain pokemon i think.

Yup all 493 pokemon are capable of following of you it seems.

Wailord 0___o

It'd be scary having a Dusknoir following you around....at night :S

yh bit i still think its weird i still think there should be a limit to who can follow you.
I would suck if not all Pokes could follow...

As for sprites they could use PMD's maybe...if they got lazy.

No one ever complained about Magikarp flopping on ground in PMD or a Charmander being able to walk on water.

Wailord sprite must be funny... it's not like pokemon has to make any logic, Goldeen and other water types doesn't have a problem just "floating" on games like Stadium/Colosseum/PBR for example.

Consider for a moment that one of the screens has a Steelix following you, and it's sprite looks to be about the same size as Gold.

I also like the idea of the Draco Meteor Jirachi if only because it's something that resists other Meteors aside from comedy Steel Arceus options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)