Hobbies

Lots of people have hobbies, they give us something to do when we're bored. Unfortunately I've reached a little bump in my teenager life as i am stuck without a thing to do.

Pretty much I'm looking for a hobby that doesn't involve video games. A bit about myself in general, pretty much I'm in High School, semi-nerdy and decent at sports but mainly running and soccer/football. I enjoy reading and attempting to doodle and also writing but i usually lose interest in my writing.

Thank you anyone that can help me and also, im a dude.

Oh yea, need any more info, just ask me and i'll tell you.

Edit: Just realized i mis-spelled the title

Maybe not your thing, but anything involving art is always fun. I'm just starting to use clay to make people gifts, bracelets, charms, that kind of thing. I love it so far. :P

Do you know how to solve a Rubik's Cube? Its a great skill and it usually impresses people easpecially when you show them tht you can do it in under 5 minutes.
If you have a pair of soccer/football goals or a park near you, you can grab a friend a play for a bit.
Go for a nice bike stroll or read a long novel, like Harry Potter or Seven Ancient Wonders
Otherwise I cant think of many things

Zomg, i forgot about teh rubik's cube, i was meaning to get good at them.
Anyways, thanks for the ideas guys, i think i have some clay i do stuff with in my garage so i shall experiment.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Make some friends and talk to people. It's the most useful hobby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)