1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Hobbies

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by ObsidianRanger, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

Lots of people have hobbies, they give us something to do when we're bored. Unfortunately I've reached a little bump in my teenager life as i am stuck without a thing to do.

Pretty much I'm looking for a hobby that doesn't involve video games. A bit about myself in general, pretty much I'm in High School, semi-nerdy and decent at sports but mainly running and soccer/football. I enjoy reading and attempting to doodle and also writing but i usually lose interest in my writing.

Thank you anyone that can help me and also, im a dude.

Oh yea, need any more info, just ask me and i'll tell you.

Edit: Just realized i mis-spelled the title
  2. Sæglópur

Sæglópur

Maybe not your thing, but anything involving art is always fun. I'm just starting to use clay to make people gifts, bracelets, charms, that kind of thing. I love it so far. :P
  3. popemobile

popemobile

take up an instrument, for example the drums or guitar.
  4. Sy123

Sy123

Do you know how to solve a Rubik's Cube? Its a great skill and it usually impresses people easpecially when you show them tht you can do it in under 5 minutes.
    If you have a pair of soccer/football goals or a park near you, you can grab a friend a play for a bit.
    Go for a nice bike stroll or read a long novel, like Harry Potter or Seven Ancient Wonders
    Otherwise I cant think of many things
  5. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger

Zomg, i forgot about teh rubik's cube, i was meaning to get good at them.
    Anyways, thanks for the ideas guys, i think i have some clay i do stuff with in my garage so i shall experiment.
  6. cim

cim happiness is such hard work
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Make some friends and talk to people. It's the most useful hobby.
  7. Youngster

Youngster

Image editing, maybe? Think on what you REALLY like or want to do. Make some "tests". :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)