Home Field Advantage II - Week 8 - Read posts #542 and #610 for important info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defeated lapras6666 in BW OU, gg.
Do i escape the three-way ties if one of my loss was during the inter-groups week (and against the 1st) ? .-.
Otherwise, gl Django et DU.
No, it does not.

So here's the deal: Django, Destinyunknown, and Zephir will play a Round Robin series until we have someone who loses their 2 games. So for the first Round Robin, the tier played will be BW OU. I will post this in your group and try to get these done quickly, as the playoffs are up and coming. I will not delay the entire playoffs but simply force one or two players to wait to see which of these 3 players will they battle.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
well BKC and I didn't battle over the weekend... so it most likely will not happen, activity post

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Misinterperated with Lowgock who had got the home advantage- I hope to see them tonight and have agreed to play any tier as long as it doesn't PO. Fortunately we're in similar timezones.

Lost vs Lowgock Week 8 Group F (BW OU)

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity. My opponent has made zero effort to contact me despite me having first asked him about this before W8 even started.

Well, this is the end of the regular season. Thanks to all of those who played their matches despite not making the playoffs. There are still some important matchups to be played that you will see on the playoffs thread. Mods can lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)