How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is Gen. Empoleon's thread. Just necroed.

My friend noticed if you switched Sir and Lu (from my last name), it sounds like Loser. I liked it.

1) When pronouning my username, it will sound like the Latin word "aether", which means 'heaven' or 'sky'. What falls from the sky? Rain. What is rain made of of? Water. When water freezes, it becomes ice.
Huh? I pronounce it eye-see-three-are... I don't get how it's supposed to sound like aether.

I'm 'Wichu' basically everywhere. It's the name of the guy in my avatar.

i pull fire alarms a lot randomly, and people make jokes about me being the ultimate fire cheif and other jokes that arent really funny. so

ultimate+fire=ultimifier...

Nine is a number that has appeared everywhere in my life. I was born on the 9th month on the 9th day at 9:23 a.m. Dragon's have always been my favorite type. And there you have it.

JimBob said:
What the fuck IC3R why would you put that much work into a username?
Maybe cause I felt like it? xD

It wasn't all that hard really. I came up with this name back in the SSB64 days, but you didn't really have the Name Entry option in that game. I used IC3R as soon as a got into Melee, and have been using that name ever since...

Wichu said:
Huh? I pronounce it eye-see-three-are... I don't get how it's supposed to sound like aether.
>_>; Try reading my name as if the 3 were an E; it'll save a whole lot of headache. "ICER" :: eye-ser
Seriously, a lot of people on Shoddy type my name with an E anyway...

"Aether", when spoken in the original Latin, is pronounced as eye-ther [either that, or something pretty darn close], not ee-ther...stupid Ike...

Try saying my username with a fake lisp >_>

I liked the concept of a rodent, and put an E in front of it >.>
Actually, I was inspired by this guy from another website.

Well, I was originally using Niggachu just as my shoddy name as a joke and because I couldn't think of anything else. I then began to like the name though because many people were offended by it and would leave in the middle of battle because they "refuse to battle a racist bastard", therefor giving me free wins. Also, Pikachu is obviously the cutest Pokemon ^___~ and Africans are also very cute~ so yeah that's how my username was created :giggle:

Mine started in 8th grade when we had to study for an English test by using the online game Punctuation Paintball. I registered by another name but put my first name as Friar because we were learning about religion in Social Studies and it just came to me. Then I found out about the Pokemon Crater (which was the greatest freaking online game ever), and registered as friar04 because 4 is my favorite number.
Currently waiting for my name to be changed to Friar because next to nobody uses numbers in their nicknames on this site and I just want the name capitalized because names are capitalized.

nard is a funny sounding word and happens to be an oil that anointed jesus' feet. Somehow a d got added to the end. Can't really remember why.

There's a bigger story to the whole nard thing with my friends, but it's kind of a "you had to be there" story, so I'm not going to tell it.

I suppose my username makes me seem a bit awkward due to the word sounding awkward, but it's different and it works for me. I can't imagine changing it anymore :]

lowercase because uppercase is overrated

Enkidu is from that old Sumerian story, "The epic of Gilgamesh." I happened to really like it 6 years ago when I read it, and it's just kind of stuck with me since then.

enkidu is the ox right? or is enkidu gilgamesh's friend? i havent read that story in awhile but i love myths.

Taken from different aspects of my personality; Jealous, Honest, Open, Neurotic, Nice and Yellow. It's just coincidental that they spelled a common name, my IRL name is TheMantyke.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I tried to register as "eric" but never got the validation e-mail. So I added "the espeon" to the end as Espy is one of my favourite Pokemon, and tried again a few weeks later.

Yea, I suck at online names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)