How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the name of one of my many Youtube accounts that I deleted. I still have one Youtube account active, but it's noit even remotely close to my username here.

I just liked how the two parts rhymed with each other and I always loved. Recently though, I've been thinking about changing it my nickname irl, Skeet, but I am known with this name on IRC and I'm thinking of keeping it.

I used to use kingdra and blaziken on my teams. KIngdra being a sea horse and blaziken being a chicken. I still use kingdra but blaziken just couldnt hold up in this metagame

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I dont know, Snorlax has to be like THE BEST in-game pokemon ever, attacks by CPUs and NPCs cant touch it, and its always been one of my personal favorites so yaaaa...

One of my friends drew a little comic character named Dummy until he moved to Texas. I liked Dummy because he looked funny. (And Dummy from the comic is my polar opposite.)

The 007 is there mostly because I didn't want to use just 'Dummy' and 007 was the best thing I could think of. Plus I love the thought of a little green guy in a fedora.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I used to use kingdra and blaziken on my teams. KIngdra being a sea horse and blaziken being a chicken. I still use kingdra but blaziken just couldnt hold up in this metagame
hahahahaha, I didnt get this until right about now!

I couldn't think of something so the first thing that came into my mind was salem witch hunt. 23 is just a number that makes no sense in relationship to the name.

MilkEngine-There's a thread in Cong, but I doubt they'll let you since you have only 1 post.

Well, I LOVE Wombats.

That's why. No, I'm not Australian. So I was wombat114. But then, I started liking the '49'ers. They're from San Fran, (I'm not there either). I also thought numbers looked stupid. (I was wrong, no offense people) So, Wombat Sky Forme seemed logical to me, since I could be called WSF so I satisfy my love of both wombats and the '49'ers.

A few years ago I played a game called Maplestory, and one day I was like training and then this level 159 guy comes and is killing everything, and im level 51. So he invites me in his party with a bunch of other strong guys so we go around and travel and kill strong monsters. Then his name is Rainxspear, and I liked that name so I just took it, lol.

i was joining this one website and i didn't want to use any of the other names i was currently using in case someone recognized me. i liked the name sanjay so i picked it. i decided it needed numbers so now i am sanjay120.

My name is a very interesting name in that it stems from my two most favorite things. Dragonite was actually what got me into dragons in the first place but ever sense I can remember I've always had a thing for Dragons so that has always poped up somewhere in my usernames over the years.

Kurashi is a very good story actually. Before Kurashi came to me I loved using ultima as the first part of my username because thats pretty much my favorite word. A few years ago I got into Making Zanpaktou for bleach (I'm still into it) but I would always use simple names like Inazuma. (Shock in Japanese) While looking up Zanpaktou from the characters I thought about how the names of their Zanpaktou can mean two things at once. I thought about it for a bit and realized that they must combine japanese words into one word. I was like cool so I started combining my names. Kurashi actually means Dark Storm. Dark is because for a while I was fasinated with darkness and kind of a "End of the world type person" so Kuroi was in my list which means dark or darkness. Storm stems from my Absolute love of electricity. Arashi means storm in Japanese and so I used that. When I combined the two together I never looked back from Kurashi. It's an absolutely awesome name.

When thinking up new names for usernames Kurashi stemed into my mind but I didn't just want Kurashi and the name of Kurashi's bankai at the time was Doragoon which means Dragon in Japanese so I decided to use that for a time but I just didn't like it after a while so I changed it to Dragon. I've never looked back from that name and every time you see KurashiDragon you know who it is.

my first internet username:

i didnt really put much thought into it to be honest. I was having a really hard time thinking of a username for Nintendo's NSider forums when registering for them back in 2005, so i decided to just turn my GBA on and sift through the pokemon in my box in fire red to see if i could find any inspiration in there. I had recently traded over a level 60 Blaziken from Ruby and was looking at the moves it had and thought 'hrm. Sky Uppercut. maybe attach a couple random digets at the end in case that's already taken. hence, skyuppercut60. nsider however rendered all letters in all users names in all caps, so every username looked something like this:

when i decided to register for forums other than nsider i thought i would just keep the all caps look, because i thought it looked cool at the time.

my current one:

stems from the name of Yuki Nagato from the anime Haruhi Suzumiya. Doing some research on the name led to me finding out that 'yuki' is the japanese word for snow, and snow is cool, so I thought it would be a cool username. Except, I recently found out that, apparently, the words for 'snow' and 'hope' are phonetically identical in Japanese, and aforementioned anime character's name is spelled with the kanji for 'hope', not snow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)