How did you create your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an unoriginal name waster FTW.(I'm gonna start logging in more with the release of more details about the 5th gen)

On other sites,I've been going around as "Gen" to keep it more general and less like an "attention hoar" kind of person.
Just because I have this name doesn't make me anyone important.Serious business on my internet?Never.I do love Gengar,though.xD Been my favorite since I was 6 after I saw the "Tower of Terror" episode.

^ Dude, Gengar used to be invincible in my mind. Easily my all-time favorite poke.

There isn't a long, complicated story behind my username. I was a noob on shoddy and wanted a name that sounded exceptionally weak, so I went with a little girl lost in the woods.

Sweetness.8D That's great to hear actually because I know NO ONE where I live knows what a Gengar even is.And the other places I hang out online are total noobs at Pokemon.And if they do know,they don't know how beast he is.He can be invisible if you just get rid of threats that give him trouble.xD
I think a lot of people like Gengar as opposed to other Ghost types that came later on just because he's from the first gen and was the first Ghost.(Most people that I meet don't know pass the 2nd gen..)

I used to play an MMORPG called Guild Wars. Had 2 characters that I used a lot more than the other. They were named Winters Beauty and Mrs Zombie. And so Mrs Beauty Didn't sound so well. Mrs Winters, no. Zombie Beauty? Despicable. Than Winters Zombie was the best choice outta the bunch and been using it for the past year or so now. :D!

I used to use the name Desufnoc (confused backwards) Then one day on the CAP shoddy server I wanted to be a lil more outgoing and talk more. So I didn't want to risk saying something dumb under the name I liked, and used OH NO. With that name I actually was thought of as a good player for a little bit until I went to boot camp and disapeared.

Spider pig, spider pig
does whatever a spider pig does.
Can he swing
from a web?
No he can't,
he's a pig.
LOOK OOOUUUTTT!
He is a spider pig!

Empoleon is my favorite Pokemon. The "Adm." stands for "Admiral". I wanted to use "Gen." as in "General", but that was taken. "King" was my second option. It was also taken. I remembered the sea, and the navy, so in a brainstorm, I googled "Naval ranks and insignia", and found out that Admiral is the highest rank there is.

I was playing World of Warcraft one day...
so I decided to make a new class. This was when TBC came out so I could create a DRAENAI SHAMAN! So I was thinking of a name...
then I looked down at my naked body....and thought Pubes....hmm....
and I wanted to PEW PEW....hmmm...
so out came Pewbz.....after i shaved.
:D

Fiction is the nickname that I have gone by since I was about 4. I used to go around telling people stories. Eventually I think it was my dad started calling me fiction and it just stuck.

Back when I started playing WoW I was making a druid and was thinking a good name. I had a book on Celtic stuff at the time and grew fond of Bhaird which is supposedly a clan name meaning Bard. Ever since then it's been my handle for everything.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Cuz I'm... a boring asshole. :C

I didn't feel like using my other Internet nicknames, haha. Plus I figure, plenty of people have nicknames on Poke-related forums that are literally just Pokemon names. It's all part of my master plan.

I chose this one b/c I think bidoof is awesome. I wanted to add to juts Bidoof, and I was watching Star Wars (for the umpteenth time) and it was at the part of Darth Plagueis the wise. That last was just what I needed. I also usually manipulated my name to sound different. On SHoddy, I decided to warp my actual name into JosiasVIII. the VIII was because I was with a friend who is actually the Fourth in his family with that name. I decided, well, I will just go double what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)