How did you pick your Avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I love Charzy (and always will.) I had a Lance mugshot before, but I replaced it with this. 'Cause who doesn't like Charzy?

joshe

the best
Kristen Bell so sexy

edit: its a sexy ditto now

edit2: i lost a bet...

edit3: i found this so i'm saying back to the sexy woman

Well, my last username was pretty bad, so I changed it, then I decided I needed to change my avatar. That bird thing is called a rook, thus having an awesome combination with my name.

Well, this is the pokemon that reminds me of my best friend.
Not because she looks like a frog, but because she runs around saying ribbit all the time.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
heh well lets face facts here...it would be a crime to deny this fine community the opportunity to view *this* face on a regular basis. as you can see, I chose one of my favorite poses; I'm smiling condescendingly at one of my dumbass subordinates (most likely atticus).

I was browsing Yugioh Wiki back in the day when I still played and found an awesome anime card. It was a dinotruck. And it was epic. It has been my avatar on other sites as well so I decided to use it on Smogon when I joined.

I love the idea of being a joker. The joker is able to decieve people by portraying himself as a fool for a greater purpose like peace, no worries, etc.. Also like the joker in a card deck, it could be seen as the "wild" card being able to be anything or do anything. It also nice to see my avatar walk down the road endlessly with some purpose in mind.

This avatar I currently have is one that I have on another forum. I added the caption "ERROR! One or more logical fallacies detected." which suits me because I often disagree with arguments on the internet and it's usually because they have one or more logical fallacies.

I am a huge comic fan and Harley is one of my favorite characters, it´s also the best avatar I could find on the internet.

Venusaur is basically a favourite mon of mine, and I really like the way the artist drew this one. Sort of reminds me of a less clean Alice in Wonderland style Cheshire cat.

Because Summoned Skull is the greatest yugimans ever. It's a default I use on forums, until I find a more appropriate avatar.

My new one (3rd one so far) I found while browsing Arkeis.
Captain Falcon has always been one of my favorite SSBM characters, so I chose him.
The previous one was also found at Arkeis.
It combined Charizard with Houndoom.

I was on Firebot and in some topic I saw a picture of all of the original gym leaders from R/B and how they would look like in real life, and I thought Blaine's moustache looked hilarious, so I took his part of the picture and made it my avatar.

Well, first off its a cool album cover.

Second, its Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell by Jedi Mind Tricks, my favorite album by my favorite musicians.

I am a .hack fan, and have played through the first 3 out of 4 of the original games (Quarantine is expensive and rare) and have played through G.U. twice. I've also seen the //SIGN anime all the way through, and have the .hack//G.U. Trilogy movie (which was amazingly good). I have too many .hack books to mention, and it is INDISPUTABLY my favorite series of all time.

Plus, Azure Flame Kite is awesome. Best looking blades ever, with a name to reflect their epicness: Empty Skies.

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my advertising, I am sure you will find .hack a fantastic series if you give it a try, and CyberConnect 2 should hire me, especially since this is probably the sixth time I've made this speech.

SMZ is my initials, and the other day I was bored, so I made it with Paint and some online drawing site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)