How to deal with the metagame: Mrobinson587's attempt

So while I haven't been playing much in the platinum metagame, I have been reading and brainstorming on how I can deal with the top threats in the game and I think I have the team to do it.

with
and now
on the bench

with
as untested draft picks

Most of my team has the potential for very versatile movesets which is where it punches holes through the opponents team. It uses rain to help with the powerful fire attacks and bulky attackers that support the team and themselves at the same time. While the team doesn't have to have rain, it is very beneficial to help set up Jolteon and gyarados for the sweep. Every member except for Clefable has swept teams before.

Clefable (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Atk/50 Def/48 SDef
Brave nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Protect
- Facade (Counter/Drain Punch/Meteor Mash/ or even Thunderbolt/Thunder with Sp Att Ev's)
- Encore
- Knock Off

---
How is Clefable still UU?
One of the best leads in my opinion and this set is my creation and I'm very proud of it. Actually I'm going to say Clefable is the the best lead in the game due to it's ability to take on ANY lead threat (edit: except Max attack positive natured Close Combats and Dynamicpunches with STAB. Clefable can survive non max att with only +def 252 hp and 160 Def ev's and Counter for non sashed OHKOs.) You will not find a better poke to lead than Clefable.Seriously, give me any hypothetical situation for an OU lead and I can show how Clefable can take it on. Machamp is the only thing that could possibly 2HKO it with confusion luck it before it could mess up something. I've been using a variation with fire blast in the DP days but now that it got Knock Off via tutor, it works soooooo much better for it's role. Deals with all Trick/Status leads and prevents offensive setup with encore. If you are Taunted you can at the minimum Knock Off their item. Sure Azelf can set up that Stealth Rock but then something has to lose it's item while it's sitting there stealth rocking away. -Speed allows you to take advantage of Encore.

Attack Ev's could be dropped to give it more bulk and or Trick/Thunderwave or Softboiled for
recovery but facade gives you some decent attacking power
Edit:Counter is probably a better option than Facade or any other move here as its only problems with leads are usually physical attackers like Gyarados, Aerodactyl and CB and anti lead dark pulse Tyranitar with superpower. Probably going to give it a + Def nature and dump attack into more bulk. See post #9 for more on Clefable as an anti-lead.

Does Flame orb (burn) still cut my attack power on facade? Otherwise I would prefer to give my Trick opponents a burn as opposed to Toxic if they try to trick.

Causes havoc

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP/62 Atk/196 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Light Screen
- Roost

---

So Porygon2 thinks he can counter stuff eh? Most special attackers are setup bait for this as well as non-Avelanche Swampert and a myriad of others. Bulkyness allows you to pull off a ridiculous amount of dragon dances allowing you to OHKO steels like Heatran most of the time. Just be careful to not get to greedy in the face of Ice Beams and Thunderbolts as they do still have that 10% chance for status.

Causes havoc

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/100 Def/156 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Water Pulse
- Rain Dance
- Thunder
- Stealth Rock (Wish/Uturn)

---
Do I need to explain why this set is so great? I've had this sweep multiple teams and that is with no attack EV's... Jirachi can use hax to take on all sorts of opponents. Stealth Rock is so I can stop people from switching all day but if I make some tweaks to other pokes the team could drop it for Wish. This set can take on Magenzone, Rhyperior Tyrantar, and Heatran (if the hax are with you) without Wish and could definitely with Wish.

Now I haven't run into many problems with Surf or water attacks as the threat of Thunder scares away most waters but this is my only rock resist on the team so pumping more into def may be beneficial... any suggestions (on the ev's and nature)?

Causes havoc

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/116 Def/4 Spd/138 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Roost
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Zapdos using Heatwave to counter Scizor is a waste. You want to know why? 1. Heatran 2. Thunder OHKO's Scizor and does a ton of damage to Heatran as well.

Thunder is monstrously powerful and with this bulky spread it sweeps.

Will the one point in speed help with anything or am I being silly?

Causes havoc

---
Jolteon (F) @ Choice Specs Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt (Thunder)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
---

Deals with problematic and common pokemon like Celebi, Cresselia, Rotom, Zapdos, Gliscor as well as being a scizor check and great late game sweeper.

Calm mind Celebi causes some problems even with HP ice and shadow ball. With signal beam against a CM celebi it's still OHKO'd Thunder is really just for some extra power and because I can with Rain Dancers.

Benched for team tweaking
Code:
This last has been Gyarados but I also have Kingdra as a possibilty here as I have minor(edit: no make that major) problems with Blissey and Celebi and physical Kingdra can deal with them. Makes me Infernape weak if I don't have rain set up though and Gyarados doesn't always do that good against Infernape anyway.
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb130.png[/IMG]
Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP/108 Atk/100 Def/144 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
---
 I was using Offensive but I really need him to be bulky for certain switches. Taunt is such a great move for this team weakness. This works pretty well but I also have this set which I have not tested.
[IMG]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa230.png[/IMG]
[LEFT] Kingdra---Adamant@Leftovers 
168 HP / 188 Atk / 152 Spe
~      Rest
~      Sleep Talk
~      Outrage
~      Dragon Dance    
[/LEFT]

Deals with Blissey and the toxistallers that were causing some problems. Ability is where I need help but I'm leading toward sniper. I'm not using Damp Rock on my rain inducers so Swift Swim may be neutered and/or effected by weather changers. Also chances are I will already be able to pull off at least one dragon dance making it faster than most stuff already.
However,with rain support outrage could late game sweep in a pinch.
Also considered the Rain Dance (Mixed) set for Kingdra
So what do you think?

I like your Dragonite. I'm not sure wether "Spd" means Sp.Def or Speed, but I think it means Speed. Anyway, it seems like it could work. However, Light Screen doesn't half damage from physical Ice-moves, meaning you must never set up unless Weavile's been cleared, or you've made sure he's not there. But you knew that already? ;)

The 1 point in Speed will obviously help you outspeed other base 100s that use 0 Speed, but it's really not all that necessary. You won't "add a lot of bulk" by moving it to Defense anyway, so it might just as well be there, on the rare occasions you in fact meet someone going 236.

Now, overall. Electivire seems to be a problem-area. None of your Pokémon can really touch him, and he OHKOs 3 of them, 2HKOing the other 3.
Secondly, a well-placed Mamoswine is a pain. Gyarados is your best shot, but Mamoswine usually carries Stone Edge, who does a minimum of 72% to Gyarados, even after Intimidate.
Fixing both Pokémon in one counter is simple: Bronzong. He counters both very effectively, and can add Stealth Rock-support to your team.
I say having him over Jolteon is the best, as Jolteon really doesn't fill a teamplaying role per se anyway.
In Rain, you also "remove" Bronzongs Fire-weakness, meaning it has no weaknesses.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Outrage over Dragon Claw over your Dragonite. How that Dragonite works is you Light Screen, alternate DD and Roost until you're really strong, then OHKO everything. You generally don't need to attack until after you're set up, so OUtrage works.

Don't brag about "your sets". Rain Dance Thunder Jirachi isn't really _that_ good.

Why do you have Rain Dance twice when you have almost nothing that benefits from it? Even if Kingdra is in, you don't need RD support for sleep Outrage to work.

I'm not really a good rater so I can't say "you have an xyz weak" or anything, but I don't get half of your team.

I dislike your Jirachi It is really quite easily walled, Swampert is one counter I can think of straight away, Blissey also walls it very easily along with other Sturdy Special walls. I think could do with a better Special sweeper. Personally I think Specs Lucario will do you a lot of good, you keep the Rock resist and it can deal out tons of damage and will 2HKO the standard Blissey if she is under 77% health. It is just generally a better sweeper, and keeps the pressure on your opponant without allowing them easy switchins.

Seeing as you don't have guts I believe that Facade will just do similar to it's normal power output, but try the SQSA thread just in case. I believe that your lead is not the best in the current metagame, as there are many leads with Taunt. Especially if you are running Trick, Suiciders will walk all over you. I would suggest a different approch at an Anti-Lead (and allowing you to keep a Jirachi), try this set:

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature / Serene Grace
EVs: 108 HP / 200 Atk / 200 Speed
~ Iron Head
~ Fire Punch
~ Ice Punch
~ Trick

Now the idea here is that the first move you will generally use is Iron Head, this will stop Suiciders getting up their rocks 60% of the time and it will do a number on the ever popular Anti-Lead Tyranitar. Ice Punch and Fire Punch provide good coverage against Dragons and Scizor so try not to be too trigger happy with Trick too early on. Attack first, trick later in the game when you dont need it to check as many threats.

Now seeing as I don't want to change your team too much, other wise I will be trying to turn it into my team lol, I am just going to touch on Zapdos and Jolteon, to me they are doing a similar job (and are both raped by Blissey). A quick Fix solution would be get rid of HP Grass on Zapdos for Toxic, this will still deal with Swampert up to an extent but it will also deal with Blissey. Consider something that can hit on both sides of the spectrum here also though, perhaps a Mixvire could go over Jolteon for the motor drive boost off Gyara and the ability to take out both Skarmory and Blissey? But I'll leave that one up to you. I hope some of this healped =D

Pardon what will inevitably come across as arrogance.

Outrage over Dragon Claw over your Dragonite. How that Dragonite works is you Light Screen, alternate DD and Roost until you're really strong, then OHKO everything. You generally don't need to attack until after you're set up, so OUtrage works. I'm aware of how it works thank you. I tested it with both and I found that dragon claw works significantly better. You can usually set up 3 or 4 DD's before you need to be cautious of 10%freeze. It was more useful at different points in the game not just as a late game sweeper. You don't gain ANY significant OHKO's changing from dragon claw to outrage off of DD #1 and DC works better after 2 DD's anyway. Dragon claw allows you to counter most skymin providing they don't get superhax (which btw if I could vote: uber)
This is one I don't really need to change anything.

Don't brag about "your sets". Rain Dance Thunder Jirachi isn't really _that_ good. I never claimed RainRachi as my set. Au contraire it is almost the same listed in the anaylsis which is what I based on. I will attest to its ability to take on a wide variety of pokes and spread status and support the team. I changed it to calm nature to take care of starmie and bulky waters trying to take advantage of rain dance.

Why do you have Rain Dance twice when you have almost nothing that benefits from it? A lot of my team benefits from it. The whole idea started with neutering #1 heatran. We all know that it halves fire damage. Gyarados gets a boost on waterfall. Zapdos can now OHKO scizor without heatwave( and many many other things including most heatran expecting to get a flash fire boost), jirachi becomes extremely annoying and bulky. Kabutops and other swift swimmers are kind of dead weight if for some reason rain goes away which is why I didn't like using most of them.

Even if Kingdra is in, you don't need RD support for sleep Outrage to work.
I'm not really a good rater so I can't say "you have an xyz weak" or anything, but I don't get half of your team.
I tried to make a series of bulky attackers and rain supports my team in this metagame and allows easier use of the more powerful thunder meaning more EVs' into bulk

I dislike your Jirachi It is really quite easily walled, Swampert is one counter I can think of straight away
I switch out... it happens. Swapert, cressalia, blissey , celebi (and sometimes tyranitar) wall jirachi anyways and zapdos has HP grass and usually gets a free switch in due to EQ. What else walls it? I have parafusion to help with everything else. It's a support jirachi. It's going to get walled. I was just mentioning that with hax it has swept before.

I believe that your lead is not the best in the current metagame, as there are many leads with Taunt. Especially if you are running Trick, Suiciders will walk all over you. I would suggest a different approch at an Anti-Lead (and allowing you to keep a Jirachi), try this set:

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature / Serene Grace
EVs: 108 HP / 200 Atk / 200 Speed
~ Iron Head
~ Fire Punch
~ Ice Punch
~ Trick

Thanks but no thanks. You are quite wrong about clefable. Suicide leads get horribly messed up by clefable (Knock off and flee if worst comes to worst. I can protect on obvious explosions etc..) Remember knock off still works through taunt and I NEVER see azelf taunt. They always SR and are promptly encored.Tyranitar leads get knock off used as CB tar is a problem and I must say I have yet to encounter any tar that uses superpower. Drain punch is also an option i can use over facade as it helps with recovery and can take on TTAR depending on TTAR's ev's... What ev's does the typical anitlead w/ focus sash run? I can tweak the ev's to allow me to always 2HKO ttar. Clefable is unique, underused and unpredictable where as that lead is already becoming overused and predictable and therefore susceptible to being easily countered. That Jirachi lead will be out of date in 2 weeks once people catch on.

Now seeing as I don't want to change your team too much, other wise I will be trying to turn it into my team lol, I am just going to touch on Zapdos and Jolteon, to me they are doing a similar job (and are both raped by Blissey). A quick Fix solution would be get rid of HP Grass on Zapdos for Toxic, this will still deal with Swampert up to an extent but it will also deal with Blissey. Consider something that can hit on both sides of the spectrum here also though, perhaps a Mixvire could go over Jolteon for the motor drive boost off Gyara and the ability to take out both Skarmory and Blissey? But I'll leave that one up to you. I hope some of this healped =D
Toxic fits pretty good in that slot. I will have to give that a try as HPgrass is helpful but doesn't always OHKO swampert. I haven't really used the Gyara to jolteon switch much and I have some problems with certain pokes so Jolteon will probably sadly be benched. Shame as he's always been one of my favorites.
Okay so I need something that can handle cressalia blissey and celebi all in one spot. Jolteon did serve as a nice revenge killer but I'm sure there is an adequate scarfer out there. Lucario with a priority move could work.

I really want to avoid using Scizor but he may be the best poke for jolteon's slot as he handles all 3 nicely. CB scizor would work well especially considering I halve his fire weakness with most of my team. I feel would run into gliscor problems though. Choice Scarf heracross possibly...

Thanks for your analysis! It's helping me find problems that I need to

I guess the point that I was trying to make with Jirachi was that if you are looking for a support Pokemon then Bronzong would arguably do the Job better, and if you were looking for a sweeper then the Specs Lucario will do it for you. I simply worry about the fact that three Pokemon on your team all have Thunder as their primary method of attack, and have no means of hurting Blissey. So If you changed Jirachi to Bronzong you could at least do something to Blissey (Trick Band or Explosion) and it would be a generally sturdier Support Pokemon. (I also reccomend not mentioning that you have swept with walls too, its a tad confusing)

If you do that, you will no longer have three Pokemon spamming thunder that all have similar counters, but I would still consider Electivire as Walling combos will do pretty well against your team, given Gyarados beats Skarmory, but Bulky Gyara does lack power to get through some walls, and will be worn down. What are your thoughts on this, have you battled against Skarm Cress Bliss? (not common but still around)

If you're going for CrazyHax Jirachi, this seems like a better option:

Jirachi @Leftovers
Serene Grace
Defensive EV Spread Like the One you Have, maybe a few attack EVs
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt/Wish/Stealth Rocks

The last slot depends on whether you want coverage (in which case you'd be running some more attack EVs probably), durability, or the ability to punish the switches you'll be generating.

Alternately, you can run this, which can cripple multiple opponents:

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Serene Grace
Attack and Speed EVs (at least 200 speed EVs)
Trick
Body Slam
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt or move of Choice

Works really well as a lead. Iron Head can easily KO things like Ttar and Aero, and stops them from setting up rocks or attacking back in the process 60% of the time. Against slower leads like Bronzong, Trick to cripple them (just watch out for Iron Ball/Machro Brace Trick Bronzong). Zen Headbutt provides the necessary coverage to treat Infernape like any other suicide lead, as it will 2HKO rather than like, the 3-4HKO you get from Iron Head.
Later game, Trick Scarf onto something, then paralyze them with Body Slam, making them useless. Proceed to ParaFlinch Hax things to death.

I don't need a different lead.

Let me explain this more for those not seeing the light for Cleafable. Protect toxic orb stops ALL status leads and deters most trick leads. Encore( which a suprising amount of players seem to be unfamiliar with and don't realize it lasts at least 4 turns) stops ALL substitute leads including special mention to Ninjask taking away his very purpose in life. It also acts somewhat like Tricking a choice item except that it's only for that turn. Bronzong's Hypnosis or stealth rock gets encored and if hypnosis something has to lose it's item on the switch.

I can change Facade to be any number of things depending on what leads are popular which adds another point to why Clefable is such a good lead. Gyarados and aerodactyl want to taunt you? Throw on thunderbolt and change the attack ev's to special attack. Tyranitar crashing your party? Use Drain Punch or in Aero's case I can run Meteor Mash to hit both Tyranitar and Aero . Most leads have to run or die from Infernape anyway and at the very minimum I can waste it's fake out or see if it's going to CC and switch. If they do fake out i can be gutsy and try and encore steath rock on turn 2.

If people are that desparate to set up stealth rock that they want to use suicide leads more power to them wasting one of their pokes. I'm not going to change Jirachi. The scarf Jirachi sets get eaten for breakfast by heatran. The whole point of the rain is to dampen Heatrans power and gives him essentially a 4x weakness to water

Naive hp scarf heatran takes 43.52% - 51.23% from Water Pulse under rain and 28.40% - 33.64% from thunder with no EV investment with a high chance of hax occuring for both.

if scarftran earth powers ( 41.64% - 48.97% on jirachi) or if fire blast does actually hit, I switch to one of my 3 bulky flying types 2 of which resist fire even further and one which has access to light screen and proceed to set up in the face of Dragonites revenge killer. Gyardos has the easy OHKO with waterfall and will hurt most switch ins, Zapdos will severly dent any non ground switch in not named blissey, jolteon or laturn. and dragonite can pull of a dragon dance and start setting up a sweep.

I don't see how people feel that jirachi is somehow a deadweight on my team because on my testing end of the it it has never felt that way. Paralysis support is a help to any team except those trying to utilize toxistallers and it sets up stealth rock while doing something else besides dying. Bronzong cannot spread paralysis and utilize hax the way jirachi can and this jirachi is probably just as bulky. Someone else can do calculations if they want to but I don't really care.

I haven't decided which phyiscal user I'm going to put in Jolteon's spot but it's a toss up between CBScizor and some Lucario set with Scarfheracross coming in a close 3rd. Any of those 3 deals with the problematic Pokemon: Blissey, Celebi, Cressalia and Gliscor. However losing jolteon does cause some problems like zapdos.

I also need some help with a very slight modification on clefable. - Speed nature is useful for encorre BUT it is useful to be able to switch in on blissey's thunderewave and encore it. However brave version is slower meaning I usually encore seismic toss. Which is fine because I can switch in dragonite or something but not optimal. If I change it to Adamant (+Att -Spec Att) ( or Impish (+Def - SpecAtt, if I choose to go thunderbolt over facade) will i be able to outspeed Blissey?

More personal testament to clefable as an anti lead

Tyranitar (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Superpower
- Fire Blast

vs

Clefable (F) @ Toxic OrbAbility: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Atk/100 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -Spec Att)
- Protect
- Drain Punch
- Encore
- Knock Off

Turn 1: Protect
Turn 2: Tyranitar uses superpower
Damage: 255 - 300
Damage: 64.72% - 76.14%
Att and Def are -1

Clefable uses drain punch
Damage: 224 - 263
Damage: 65.50% - 76.90%

Restores 112 health at minumum

Turn 3 Tyranitar Superpower does 43.40% - 51.02% meaning with the health I gained back I will survive all non crit hits from Tyranitar and with Drain Punch I win. I could probably even change this to an adamant nature.

If I want to combat anti-lead and CB tar i can run Counter instead of drain punch which also helps somewhat with Aero and Gyarados.

Edit: After doing a damage calc for Infernape... With the +Def nature I can survive a 64 Att Ev Naive Close Combat (76.14% - 89.34%) and Counter to get Leadape down to 1 hp and let someone else deal with it or sacrafice Clefable to give someone a switch in for the KO

Actually if I were Dragonite, just a bit of caution, dont fuck around with Heatran too long. At +6, it is incapable of OHKOing a Heatran. While you are good against Ice moves, i'd be scared it'd burn you. But normally if a non-Scarf Heatran is out against you, they're probably down to very few last Poke.

What I'd be more worried about here are opposing Dragons. Of course you can always bait Salamences with Zapdos/Dragonite into Outraging you and then going to Jirachi, but Jirachi isn't going to necessarily be able to kill it, which is why I'd like an ice move on there. And perhaps some more Def.

I also wouldn't mind replacing the Kingdra with Scizor as that LO Tech BP can really help out as a revenge killer, such as if something happens and DDTar gets out of hand or you really want to stop that 55%~ aformentioned Mence.

Actually if I were Dragonite, just a bit of caution, dont fuck around with Heatran too long. At +6, it is incapable of OHKOing a Heatran. While you are good against Ice moves, i'd be scared it'd burn you. But normally if a non-Scarf Heatran is out against you, they're probably down to very few last Poke.

What I'd be more worried about here are opposing Dragons. Of course you can always bait Salamences with Zapdos/Dragonite into Outraging you and then going to Jirachi, but Jirachi isn't going to necessarily be able to kill it, which is why I'd like an ice move on there. And perhaps some more Def.

I also wouldn't mind replacing the Kingdra with Scizor as that LO Tech BP can really help out as a revenge killer, such as if something happens and DDTar gets out of hand or you really want to stop that 55%~ aformentioned Mence.
The nice thing is that with light screen unless Heatran get's crit I can still come out on top even if I get burned due to roost. I've had that very situation happen where I was at 4 DD and i Light screened and Heatran Lava Plumed and I got burned. Roost...DD... Roost..DD..Light screen...roost..Dragon claw...roost...dragon claw and KO'd.

Against 252hp neutral nature heatran i'm dealing 31.61% - 37.05% meaning with roost I can come out on top all heatran except burn sleep talking

Yeah Scizor Fits pretty nicely into the last spot except... well

It pretty much has to be the sword dancer as i have problems with cressalia who can still reflected in my face. Rotom and Zapdos can then counter Scizor meaning I have a problem with that slot.

SD Lucario prevents this but he is a bit fragile and I don't know if he quite has the oopmh to revenge KO salamence with extreme speed. Scarf Rotom once again switches in and threatens to KO with overheat or thunderbolt

Choice Scarf Heracross doesn't reach enough speed to revenge KO a +1 salamence i don't believe

Choice Band/ Scarf Pinsir was another I was eyeing for sereveral unique reasons.
Mold Breaking Earthquake is useful with Rotom everywhere
It still helps deal with Celebi Cressalia and Blissey with x-scissor and close combat
CB Quick attack does 25.68% - 30.21% to 0hp 0def salamence although I have no idea what standard sets run.

However being bug type SR weak and choiced Pinsir has limited amount to switch in.

The problem is with all of these is that they are fire weak and fragile and revenge killed by by scarf rotom and rain dance will not help them survive even then.

This is why Jolteon was helpful as it could deal with Cressalia (2 HKO shadow ball) and celebi(Signal beam is OHKO even with 1 calm mind) Rotom (shadow ball) Gliscor, Zapdos (HPice) and revenge KO many pokes as well as being resistant to bullet punch and OHKOing Scizor with Thunderbolt. It's only weakness is easily dealt with by 3 of my other pokes. I'm really thinking that Jolteon will have to get it's spot back on the team here because it takes care of all of the pokes that give my draft picks problems with the exception of Blissey which means...

This is all assuming I'm running Gyarados. Kingdra would probably help with the Blissey, Celebi, Cressalia, and to a lesser extent Rotom problem with the sleep talking set or the mixed sweeper set.. I could run Scizor here with jolteon as well to help with blissey problems.

Basically this last spot needs to handle blissey and priorty revenge ko mainly salamence will preferably not being weak to Bullet punch or fire. Donphan? Rapid spin would help zapdos and dragonite ice shard prevents salamence earthquake and immunity to thunderwave can help with blissey and with stealh rock I can put wish or another attacking move on jirachi

Edit: Oooo Swampert could work here nicely as well and possibly receives attacking benefit from rain dance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)