Hybrid's Hybrids and other Art things!

Hello, my name is Hybrid, and welcome to my art thread!

First Fakemon:

Still working on it I'm trapped with MS paint...

1st CaP Design:

Didn't go so well , planning on doing better in future CAPs.

Smogon magazine design(The Smog):

Still working on second attempt.

CAP7 sprite design:

-----
Err comment, criticism and requests are accepted :D

Whatever happened to this?

Compared to that outline you posted, the CAP7 sprite you have in your OP looks pretty uh... MSPAINT, if you know what I mean. I was looking forward to seeing you fill in this outline.

Hahaha this idea came to me awhile after i posted the Skyuppercut Scizor. I still need to add some more steel types. And one of them receiving the skyuppercut :)
And lol Objection thats gonna be a challenge.

EdIT:

Made a but of tweaks and now I'm done with Scizor using Sky uppercut.

Now for Objection's request.

Well I know I'm like a couple of months late lol... but i had to use a Camera instead of a scanner, it still has A LOT of cleaning up to do... but any comments?

That's a really cool design, if the lines were cleaner and if it was coloured, it will look amazing. For real.

Yeah I know...Here's original if anyone want to see :

And yes I did it on writing paper, it was in school a little before CAP8's typing was given iirc....

Thanks AL, here's a fast colored version i just finished:

If anyone wanna suggest a different color scheme or other features, go for it...

Well, I think Tyranitar or Dragonite colours would look good, seeing as it's effectively Dragonite + Tyranitar. Yes, I know someone already said this.

Thanks, I'll try those colors, but tbh that was suppose to be me design for CAP8's Electric/Dragon, but while i work on the shading for the original color I chose and the Tyranitar + Dragonite color scheme, here:

Hahaha, Hey Darkie , I'm about a year late for that contest....

EDIT: I know I didn't have the right shade of colors to do Pyroak....

If you want a free upgrade from MS Paint, look for GIMP. It's like a Photoshop only slightly lower quality (less stuff :/), but is free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)