I Just Lost To Tucker

I was playing Pokemon Emerald, and lost to Tucker at the Battle Dome. I'm so broken inside...

Anyways, I had Ampharos, Miltank and Dusclops. For the battle, I started off with my Moomoo (Miltank), holding a White Herb, knowing Curse, Body Slam, Shadow Ball, and Milk Drink. My other Poke was a Dusclops, nicknamed Wallo'Pain, holding Leftovers, knowing Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Night Shade, and Rest. He led with Swampert, so I proceeded to Curse, but it used Counter. I didn't want to risk injuring my Dusclops, and it was too late to Body Slam without killing myself from Counter, so I Cursed my Attack stat to the max, using Milk Drink when necessary when Swampert used Surf. I Body Slammed Swampert, failed to OHKO it, and died from Counter, but I at least Paralyzed it. I sent in Dusclops and killed it with Night Shade. Tucker sends in Salamence, and I try to PP stall it with Rest. However, the essential Will-o-Wisp I needed to secure victory missed, and I lost to Aerial Ace.

This sucks. I hate the Battle Frontier.

You just lost to Tucker?
This is great. I feel better now.

And yeah, my move missed. It still sucks to have to go through all the shit to fight a Frontier Brain, though. For instance, my first opponent at the Battle Dome after I lost had Clamperl, Omanyte and Corphish...supposedly a team with "top-class potential."

Yeah, fuck the Battle Frontier

EDIT: Actually, my thread is about me losing to TUCKER

I remember tucker. I though he was a girl, at first, because of the sprite. I think I was like 7 or 8. Now after artwork, he's gay. Correct?

LoL You n00b =D

No shit, it's taking me a lot of effort to even reach his second fight (though the first on e was really easy LoL)

I remember tucker. I though he was a girl, at first, because of the sprite. I think I was like 7 or 8. Now after artwork, he's gay. Correct?

This is a kid's game... from the same company who made Tingle. He probably just really likes faeries, so he dresses up like one. Or at least that's Nintendo's story...

Don't be so sure he came back in Gen 4 with a sex change

EDIT: Actually, my thread is about me losing to TUCKER
yes, but you said you wouldn't have if Willowisp hit. I just meant that a move missing at the worst time is a common thing and we've all been there and what not

but yeah loosing to a frontier brain sucks pretty hard especially like that

@Iamslow
In hindsight, I could have Rested, and I now realize this would've been the right decision over Will-o-Wisp; I just really wanted to reduce the bite of Salamence's physical moves. I suppose I wasn't at my brightest here.

@TM13IceBeam
Again, not at my brightest here. I didn't want Dusclops to take a Surf, as with Will-o-Wisp, Toxic or Night Shade, I would have to deal with Surf anyways, possibly boosted by Torrent as its health dwindled, and I didn't want to be Resting when Metagross/ Salamence came out. I didn't think of stalling with Swampert, as it wouldve been a 3HKO if it Surfed me, and I alternated between Curse and Milk Drink, because I became slower and needed to recover every other turn. I wanted the OHKO with Body Slam, and it didn't pan out.

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I will redeem myself and beat Tucker soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)