I regenerate ur damage a team like no other I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone this is a team i came up with quite recently that iv had some good success with i,m about 22-10 on showdown and it works pretty well. the main gimmick of this team as you can see from the title is its a team based on regenerater pokes well here we go

slowking Leftovers

Regenerator
modest nature
252 Hp
252 SpD
4 SpA
nasty plot
Grass not
fire blast
ice beam

slowking functions as a special sweeper and as a special tank that can sponge special hits for me with his high natural special bulk especialy after being evd in it and great typing he will often come in on special sweepers such as latios take a Draco meteor and either switch out or set up. he will then proceed to repeat tanking special hits or go on and take one to two Pokemon down with him. nasty plot allows him to set up for the sweep and helps out allot. surf is there as a strong reliable stab attack that can deal great damage. fire blast is there mainly to take out bulky steel and grass types such as ferrothorn venasaur and scizor who will come in and try to set up. last but not least ice beam is there to take ou any dragons that get in his way.

Tangrowth Leftovers

Regenerator
Bold nature
252 Hp
252 Def
4 spA
Stun spore
leech seed
giga drain
hp fire

Tangrowth makes an excellent and my first physical wall me able to switch in to half the physical attackers in the game tank a hit and switch out or put them to sleep. he laughs at other walls and leech seeds them. Hp fire takes out any grass types that decide to come in and stops the seeds (ferrothorn) giga drain is a move that helps him with recovery and stay around much longer while stun spore has great synergy with slowbros thunder wave and greatly crippls many pokemon it walls. Tangrowth is a amazing physical wall and will often tank quite a few hits and set up a few leech seeds before he goes down. tangrowth is a no negotiations poke on my team as hes saved my life with sweeping dragons and others more times then i can count and hes always there for me

mienshao Life orb

Regenerator
Jolly nature
252 att
252 speed
4 def

swords dance
drain punch
dual chop (need help here)
u turn

Mienshao is my other main lead and often can set up and sweep on the likes of ferrothorn and others and proceed to sweep away u turn abuses regenerator and swords dances abuses my high attack stat. drain punch is there for a good stab move that gives recovery which i need for life orb. dual chop is kinda there as something to hit ghosts with/ break subs and sashes though i am open to discussion about it and need input.

heatran air baloon
timid nature

252 SpA
252 SpE
4 Hp

fire blast
earth power
hp ice
stealth rock.

at the request of a few people i have decided to go with heatran to deal with my scizor problem which is clear as day this heatran is a offensive set that sets up stealth rock.
fire blast is an obvious stab as its extremely powerful and can destroy scizor. earth power is a good coverage move especialy for other heatran and other fire types. hp ice hits the dragons that plague ou hard while he resists there stabs. last but not least stealth rock is there for the amount of forces this thing provides along with giving me some form of entry hazards. this heatranh is air baloon so it can come in on dragongs set up rocks and not get raped by earthquake

slowbro Leftovers

bold nature
Regenerator

252 Hp
252 Def
4 SpA

slack off
scald
ice beam
thunder wave

slowking is my second physical wall and man does he do the job well he takes hits for days and spreads paralysis all over the other team allowing for my slower pokes such as slowking and reuniculus to sweep
slack off is instant recovery and further increases his walling potential. scald is a stab move that does some damage and has a nifty chance to burn while ice beam allows me to take out dragons such as garchomp dragonite salamence etc. over all between him and tangrowth i wall nearly ever physical attacker in the ou meta game. he has also saved me from dragons more times thenn i can count and his paralyze combo goes great with tangrowth paralyzing the entire metagame.

Amoongus black sludge

calm nature
Regenerator

252 Hp
228 SpD
28 SpA

Spore
clear smog
stun spore
giga drain

Amoongus is my second special wall and he has great synergy with reuniculus he often times catches many people off guard as they either expect the special attacking variant or the physical defensive variant. spore is a 100% accurate move that basically takes someone out of the game. clear smog basically says no to set up sweepers that aren't poison types which helps out so much preventing a potential sweep. stun spore is there to be able to paralyze special threats while also going great with my paralyzing core of tangrowth/slowbro not only that but dual status is hard to switch into and giga drain helps him wall further helps him stay in as it recovers health and is also a stab move that helps me take on the plethora of special water types out there. the ev spread is as suggested by p2x7 used to be able to take always take out keldeo subs even after hes plus 2 while still being able to sponge special hits

Thank you for taking the time to read this Rmt and please leave feed back in the comments.

im sad to say though that this is no longer a all regenerator team its still primarily regenerator and the new edition was needed for the scizors that plague ou

Also I need a bulky spinner to replace someone that doesn't take awAy synergy or tangrowth

Last edited:
When making an RMT please follow these simple rules:
#1 Don't post incomplete teams;
#2 Have at least three lines of information about each pokemon;
#3 Only make one new rmt per two weeks, additionally don't "bump" your team more then once;
#4 Use a readable format (PO or PS importable are good) and layout (no annoying fonts, colors etc);
#5 Make sure your team is competitive (no troll teams etc), also make sure to have tested it before making an rmt.
And all regenerator Pokemon is a bad gimmick. Take the suggestions in your other thread.

When making an RMT please follow these simple rules:
#1 Don't post incomplete teams;
#2 Have at least three lines of information about each pokemon;
#3 Only make one new rmt per two weeks, additionally don't "bump" your team more then once;
#4 Use a readable format (PO or PS importable are good) and layout (no annoying fonts, colors etc);
#5 Make sure your team is competitive (no troll teams etc), also make sure to have tested it before making an rmt.
And all regenerator Pokemon is a bad gimmick. Take the suggestions in your other thread.
I posted this because I liked the name better and if its such a bad gimmick why do I do so well with it

I posted this because I liked the name better and if its such a bad gimmick why do I do so well with it
You want me to start honestly? Fine.

The name is not the determining actor in a team. Posting a separate thread will get you infractd, and one of if not both of the threads deleted. 12-8 is not "good". 12-1 is good. 8-2 is good. You have a 1.5 w/l ratio. My rmt's all have 4.0 - 6.0 w/l ratios, as an example. I read an rmt with over 200 wins and about 30 losses.

You want me to start honestly? Fine.

The name is not the determining actor in a team. Posting a separate thread will get you infractd, and one of if not both of the threads deleted. 12-8 is not "good". 12-1 is good. 8-2 is good. You have a 1.5 w/l ratio. My rmt's all have 4.0 - 6.0 w/l ratios, as an example. I read an rmt with over 200 wins and about 30 losses.
Fine delete my other thread just please leave this one

I do not have the ability to do so. I obviously do not have a moderator banner under my name.

I apologize for being harsh. I have slight sleep issues irl.
It's alright I'm sorry for responding like this I wanted the name change so more people would view and reply

Don't go thanking me now, as I don't think xenforo has the capabilities.

But for your Actual team, I recommend a spinner somewhere, and changing sludge bomb on amoonguss to stun spore.
I was thinking HP ice or fire to make me less scissor weak as that's the reason I put stun spore on tangrowth

Just a warning, but requesting people to nominate your team for the RMT Archive (after failing to do so yourself, no less) is not the best way to go about doing things. If you're team is worthy of being in the archive, someone will nominate it without being told to, and if the team really is good, it might get in. That being said, I think your team has some flaws that prevent it from working as well as you might think. Right off the bat, you have a very large weakness to Scizor, as it can hit even your physical walls for super effective damage and can plow through your team with ease. It doesn't really help that you have so many pokemon of the same type on the team. I think the easiest immediate fix would be to add a Heatran on to the team, completing a solid defensive core between it and your Slowbro and Amoonguss, even if you use an Offensive Heatran set. I think the easiest place to put it would be over Slowking, as having both it and Slowbro on the same team is, frankly, not the wisest idea. Still, that doesn't really solve all the team's issues at once. I think this team still needs a good bit more fine tuning before it can receive some more precise rates, or ever be nominated for the RMT Archive.

Well, good luck with your team.

Just a warning, but requesting people to nominate your team for the RMT Archive (after failing to do so yourself, no less) is not the best way to go about doing things. If you're team is worthy of being in the archive, someone will nominate it without being told to, and if the team really is good, it might get in. That being said, I think your team has some flaws that prevent it from working as well as you might think. Right off the bat, you have a very large weakness to Scizor, as it can hit even your physical walls for super effective damage and can plow through your team with ease. It doesn't really help that you have so many pokemon of the same type on the team. I think the easiest immediate fix would be to add a Heatran on to the team, completing a solid defensive core between it and your Slowbro and Amoonguss, even if you use an Offensive Heatran set. I think the easiest place to put it would be over Slowking, as having both it and Slowbro on the same team is, frankly, not the wisest idea. Still, that doesn't really solve all the team's issues at once. I think this team still needs a good bit more fine tuning before it can receive some more precise rates, or ever be nominated for the RMT Archive.

i would but that would take away the point of all pokemon having regenerator plus two slows go great together nonetheless i will try it

Thank you for the heatran suggestion he has been an invaluable teammate

Thank you for the heatran suggestion he has been an invaluable teammate
I would've guessed that. I mean, regenerator is fine, and i get that it's the theme of this team and all, but you have to let go of the original regenerator only concept in order to really let your team soar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)