I regenerate ur damage a team like no other I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any other suggestions for the team that won't tak away from the main focus
Let's be frank. There are none. You can't have a good, balanced team using only regenerator pokemon, because none of them are of the fire type, like the heatran that works so well, according to you, or can learn rapid spin, which is the move to have, since it blocks the other the move, stealth rock.

In all seriousness, while having one or two Pokemon with Regenerator can be good, an entire team based around it is kinda overkill. Now, for the sake of trying to be helpful, I would recommend changing Slowking's set to an Offensive Trick Room set. You already have Slowking as a sort of sweeper, so the change won't really affect its role that much, while acting as a late game sweeper/cleaner and pivot, and still retaining the ability to take attacks throughout the course of the match. In addition, this has the added bonus of taking on offensive rain teams better, though I'm not really sure how much you need that. I would also suggest changing Mienshao's set to an All-out Attacker set. This will allow Mienshao to hit harder without needing to set up first, and it allows it to deal with Pokemon such as Jellicent or Hippowdon better, both of which would completely block your current set. Also, it allows Mienshao to function as more of a hit-and-run style Pokemon, which fits better with your team concept. Also, I would recommend tweaking your Amoonguss's EV spread and move set slightly, specifically, an EV spread of 252 HP / 28 Sp.Atk / 228 Sp.Def, and replacing Sludge Bomb with Hidden Power Ice. The given EV spread maximizes Amoonguss's special bulk while allowing to always break Calm Mind Keldeo's substitutes even at +2, while Hidden Power Ice is just generally more useful than Sludge Bomb. Finally, I would recommend replacing Tangrowth with Forretress. Forretress can still act as a physical wall if needed, can set up entry hazards, and provides rapid spin support, which your team desperately needs, and can keep up the momentum you've built up with Volt Switch, which also provides good synergy with Mienshao's U-Turn, if you decide to go with the changes I suggested. I've tried to be helpful, while keeping with the theme of your team, but generally a time-honored archetype such as Rain Offense, Sand Stall, Weatherless Offense, Hyper Offense, etc. is more effective than a team built around a move / ability / etc., and I feel that you could build a much more successful team if you ditched the concept of an all regenerator team. Hope I helped.
Summary:
Slowking @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
232 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 24 Sp.Def (0 Spe IVs)
Surf
Psyshock
Ice Beam / Shadow Ball
Trick Room

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
252 Atk / 24 Sp.Atk / 232 Spe
Hi Jump Kick
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice
U-Turn

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
252 HP / 28 Sp.Atk / 228 Sp.Def
Spore
Giga Drain
Hidden Power Ice
Clear Smog

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def (0 Spe IVs)
Rapid Spin
Spikes
Gyro Ball
Volt Switch

Thanks for the amoongus suggestion it's helped out alot
In all seriousness, while having one or two Pokemon with Regenerator can be good, an entire team based around it is kinda overkill. Now, for the sake of trying to be helpful, I would recommend changing Slowking's set to an Offensive Trick Room set. You already have Slowking as a sort of sweeper, so the change won't really affect its role that much, while acting as a late game sweeper/cleaner and pivot, and still retaining the ability to take attacks throughout the course of the match. In addition, this has the added bonus of taking on offensive rain teams better, though I'm not really sure how much you need that. I would also suggest changing Mienshao's set to an All-out Attacker set. This will allow Mienshao to hit harder without needing to set up first, and it allows it to deal with Pokemon such as Jellicent or Hippowdon better, both of which would completely block your current set. Also, it allows Mienshao to function as more of a hit-and-run style Pokemon, which fits better with your team concept. Also, I would recommend tweaking your Amoonguss's EV spread and move set slightly, specifically, an EV spread of 252 HP / 28 Sp.Atk / 228 Sp.Def, and replacing Sludge Bomb with Hidden Power Ice. The given EV spread maximizes Amoonguss's special bulk while allowing to always break Calm Mind Keldeo's substitutes even at +2, while Hidden Power Ice is just generally more useful than Sludge Bomb. Finally, I would recommend replacing Tangrowth with Forretress. Forretress can still act as a physical wall if needed, can set up entry hazards, and provides rapid spin support, which your team desperately needs, and can keep up the momentum you've built up with Volt Switch, which also provides good synergy with Mienshao's U-Turn, if you decide to go with the changes I suggested. I've tried to be helpful, while keeping with the theme of your team, but generally a time-honored archetype such as Rain Offense, Sand Stall, Weatherless Offense, Hyper Offense, etc. is more effective than a team built around a move / ability / etc., and I feel that you could build a much more successful team if you ditched the concept of an all regenerator team. Hope I helped.
Summary:
Slowking @ Life Orb
Quiet Nature
232 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 24 Sp.Def (0 Spe IVs)
Surf
Psyshock
Ice Beam / Shadow Ball
Trick Room

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
252 Atk / 24 Sp.Atk / 232 Spe
Hi Jump Kick
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice
U-Turn

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
252 HP / 28 Sp.Atk / 228 Sp.Def
Spore
Giga Drain
Hidden Power Ice
Clear Smog

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Def (0 Spe IVs)
Rapid Spin
Spikes
Gyro Ball
Volt Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)