I sketch!

Sep 07: Currently working on 2 fake series.

These are subjected to changes, >:(

Random Junks (shall be moved later)

======================================================
Unknown001: Cyzir's Cyclohm and my ideas of pre-evos. I added an eye of the storm...:

Unknown002: Someone's Argonout (I'm so rude...) and my idea of a pre-evo:

Unknown003: A weird way to evolve Jynx, The Bride Pokemon:

Unknown004: Yes, they are supposed to look similar to Chichi, with a reason of mine:

Unknown005: No, it's not supposed to be a Mummy, I lack the skill for further intentions:

Unknown006: An origami fusion:

Unknown007: Here you can see the third of the trio#1:

Unknown008: A mermaid, now that's not a surprise:

Unknown009: An UFO:

Unknown010: It was supposed to a CHILI monster, not this petals thing:

Unknown011: A weird way to evolve Raticate:

Unknown012: A not so creative way to evolve Farfetch'D:

Unknown013: Spinning Flat arms, need to make it fat:

Unknown014: A weird four legged (wings?) thingy:

Unknown015: Dreamland?:

Unknown016: Here's something to ruin your day, Machoke's alternate evo:

Unknown017: The wrong way to evolve Lunatone:

Unknown018: The wrong way to evolve Solrock:

Unknown019: A disastrous final evolution for Houndoom:

Unknown020: I don't know how to draw the armor for Ledian's evo:

Unknown021: Mawile versatile evolution:

Unknown022: A silly way to evolve Chatot:

Unknown023: The attacks of the Cucumber!

Unknown024: A massive (size?) way to evolve Sharpedo!

Unknown025: It was supposed to a Harp! For Luvdisc!

Unknown026: Old stump? Which one is better or neither? The second image is the final evolution.

Unknown027: Screams "No, how could you did that to Heracross!". Wakakaka.

Eeveelutions: Testing things out. Can you guess their type?

Unknown028: The one winged depressed bird.

========================================================================
001-003~>
Type: Fight/Fight/Fight

The idea is simple, a kid, a goat/gazelle, a ramming animal. Boring? My favorite.

004-006~>

Type: Fly/Fly/Fly

Look at the first evo, it looks like a digimon! I was thinking about drawing a furret line and hoping to make a diamond shaped with splits around the middle for the back feather, then I thought: "why not I use that feature to create a new Pkmon!" How cheat! xD

ATTENTION! 005 MIMIC ALERT!!!

Dear whoever drew the silhouette of second evo from Serebii, you may notice how my second evo resembled yours! Please tell me who you are!

007-009~>

Type: Rock/Rock/Rock

I was having a rough time trying to draw the final evo, supposed to draw a Cougar but I don't know its look when I drew it. Guess it turned out to be a wild cat or something. -.-" Oh lord! It took me 1 day trying to upload this, sheesh crappy connection.

010-011~>

Type: Water/Water

A clown fish and A sun fish. What do you expect?

012-013~>

Type: Water/Water

I have no idea what these are, wait I know what these are but I just don't know why I created these...Kinda boring.

014-016~>

Type: GrassFly/GrassFly//GrassPsy

Beanie!!! Lol, I kinda dilly-daily unable to decide how I should work this thing out...So I just stopped right here.

017-018~>

Type: Normal/NormalGhost

The first evo will be something that is hugging (with all four legs) its tail with a ghost attached to the tail-tip but not now...xD, to be honest, the final evo was meant for Lin..err lets forget about that.

019-021~>

Type: Normal/Normal/Normal

I got one of the weirdest feeling when I "draw" these. Originally, a dog is the starting idea and these aren't dog like! (I guess my sickness is causing me some confusions...)

022-024~>
Type: NormalFly/NormalFly/NormalFly

>:P These are probably "one" of the hideous looking creatures. Look at them, you can take each one out and give them an evolution stage of their own!?

025-027~>

Type: Bug/Bug/BugPoison

A bug! A bee! I noticed that I'm not very good at drawing bugs...because I don't see them much around here, interesting...hmm.

028-030~>

Type: Bug/Bug/BugFight

>:U A normal ant, A fatty Ant, and A "What is this" Ant. I need to do more studies about Bugs.

031-032~>
Type: Normal/NormalGround

Ok, I admit it. I was lazy to come up with something "better" (...I don't have anything that can be considered as better..)

033-034~>

Type: ElecPoison/ElecPoison

I was hoping to add KoA's Elec Dragon (Cap8) as the final evo but I need it to be half elec half poison. *sobs*

035-037~>

Type: GroundFight/GroundFight/GroundFight

(-w-)! It looks like you! lol.

038-040~>

Type: Grass/Grass/Grass

Again, these are based on one of my fakemegaman's foe. However, I tweaked it into some sort of plant or something...a bush? The idea is a Cannon Flower.

041-043~>

Type: Fire/Fire/Fire

Great, I didn't know how that *points to the final evo* appeared on the paper. I was aiming for a tiger, not a sloth or a monkey...lemur? Wait...that's wrong! What happened to the skull concept?

044-046~>

Type: Water/Water/Water

I dislike these. You all should feel the same as I do! I can't create a Dolphin fused with a Horse. Days and Nights, I wasted 3 papers! I will let this issue to settle down a bit till I know what and how I could change them.

047-049~>

Type: NormalFlying/NormalFlying//FlyingWater

One Hum. One pecks. One Scoops.

050-052~>

(TwT)" Ok, I was trying to fuse a dog with Aladdin!

053-055~>

:O Speechless...the female version.

056-057~>

Type: Normal/Water

;O; Cute Babies! A shocking whistle! Poor fish...

058-059~> *changing something...*

060-061~>

Type: Dark/DarkPsy

A walking carpet and a levitating tissue box.

062-063~>

Type: Water/WaterSteel

I don't know how to draw a Plankton and I don't watch Spongebob...:( I noticed that I draw more water creatures than the others, hmm it's time to change.

064-066~>
Type: Fire/Fire/Fire

A starter I make for one of the fake-series. There are 3 sets of them.

067-069~>
Type: Ground/Ground/Ground

A hog monster arrived with something you all know.

070-071~>
Type: Grass/Grass/Grass

I was mixing an Onion with a Roo but it turned out to be...something else. This is the male version.

072~>

This would be the female version. Still sketching...lazy so this is it.

Cool stuff. Consider getting a neko avatar.

As for names, I have no suggestions at the moment, but when you do go with something don't pick a name that is overly elaborate, lacks aesthetic beauty, or references something so obscure it trivializes the pokemon's essential concept.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Or asically don't do what everyone in the CaP naming threads do. :\

Also you scanned in your pics at such a small resolution I can barely make any of them out.

I love the sketches, but (as mentioned previously) they can be quite hard to see. You should definitely do these excellent creations justice and outline them in pen! NYAAAAA.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
They're pretty good but try pasting the actual picture onto your thread rather than just giving us the link. They may lag the page a bit though so it's your choice.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, these are amazing :0

Really awesome and creative, original ideas. I actually really like the buffalo guy, and the fighting armadillo and the grass type based on abush with the flower head and the poison/electric eels and your cyclohm skdgjnezgiroht awesome ;0;

Hey, is Unknown013a Farfetch'd evo?

With all of these sketches, you're halfway there to making an entirely new set of Pokemon (or is that your goal anyway?). Cool stuff as always, the Raticate evo is an interesting twist. : D

I've removed all the ridiculous "nya"s. I'm sorry and thanks for telling me (^_^)/!!!

Plus; I'm so sorry for all the confusions caused by my posts!

Yes, Unknown012 is a Farfetch'd evo. Thanks for your kindness.

(To complete a 255dex, yes it's my tiny goal)

Sorry for negating my thread, I'm busy farming at MHU (and making 2 fake versions). I'm still having problem with 058-059. :(

As you can see, I've changed Lunatone and Solrock evolution.

Without delay, here you go:
Unknown017: The wrong way to evolve Lunatone:

Unknown018: The wrong way to evolve Solrock:

Unknown022: A silly way to evolve Chatot:

I love the fire starter evo. I like that it isn't based on any particular quadruped, but incorporates the best aspects of the different quadrupeds to make a truly powerful looking beast.

Ok, so I cheat...

This would be the outline of E'thera, the fair owner of Ether Badge.

I'm going to transform her into something else....though. I'll show ??? later but I got no idea how to shade E'thera.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
These are really awesome sketches, I would make them a tad darker though, some are kinda hard to see.

Oh, I thought after you have enlarged them to the actual size, the images should be clear. Guess I was wrong, sobs.

While you guys are not at it, try to guess their "Type".

I will try to convert them into line art.

Here are some:
Gym Leader 001: or a male version?

Gym Leader 002:

Gym Leader 003:

A blue one:

I did a quick sketch for these yesterday, you see many disoriented fakemons! Poor thing.

Btw, I'm learning and trying to make these as "Pokey" as possible. :)

Random Junks:

As usual, I'll delete this post later.

Please ignore the fakemon near Absol's fake pre-evo. Kinda testing things out.

As for the last one, I know I see this somewhere, I just need to remember exactly where!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)