I think i'm developing a problem...

Listen: if she doesn't want to talk to you, there is no way you can get her to talk to you. Its that simple. I say wait it out.

Listen: if she doesn't want to talk to you, there is no way you can get her to talk to you. Its that simple. I say wait it out.
It pains me to say this, but he's right. If your sister doesn't want to talk to you, talking to her is probably only going to make it worse. Give her space, in time she should cool off.

Also, DM/Lutalo's post is correct, the lady's posts hold more significance than our own.

I do refuse to accept the fact it is just hormones, if she can somewhat talk with my parents, my grandparents, etc. there should be no reason that I would be ignored.
Not to mention she's been "dealing" with hormones for at least four or five years by now. It's really such a ridiculous explanation for her behavior.

If it continues and bothers you a lot, talk to your parents about it. Maybe they know something you don't, and they can help you guys work it out if it's that serious or something. And if you feel comfortable, you could just ask her yourself about it.

Hormones alone wouldn't tear her apart from you, there is a problem indeed and has more to do with living in the same place (apparently?), she is annoyed about something you don't know and finding out what it is and talking about it is the key.

Tell her this what you feel, you could try if things remain the same.

She is like that to everyone or just to you?.

Usually with girls in close relationships with boys their age that they arent romantically involved in (im gonna use my roommate as an example of my experience with this) it's really a matter of not taking it personally and just giving her her palkia.

Whenever a female friend of mine has one of those days where she's really quiet or grumpy (or any friend for that matter), I try to talk it out with them and see whats wrong...up till the point where I am not pestering them.

On the topic of your sister:

Perhaps she does have some inner conflict at this time. Best way to help is to talk it out with her, or have the parents ask her. Don't pester her too much though.

Who knows? Maybe it's something you as a guy wouldn't understand or something.

You mentioned she's been like this since you guys moved into the new house? Was she ever like this before or did she just not interact with you as much?

Well, what im seeing from this, theres 3 possiblitys.

1. Hormones/PMS
2. Drugs.
3. She lost a BF or something
Drugs can turn your best friend, into your worst enemy.

PMS, monthly thing, not much you can do about it.

You said she started as you moved into a new home, most likely a new school as well. If she had a BF, She had alot of feelings for him, and she had to break up with him for the move, then she might be a bit heart-broken. If this is the case, it will take some time.

Well, what im seeing from this, theres 3 possiblitys.

1. Hormones/PMS
2. Drugs.
3. She lost a BF or something
Drugs can turn your best friend, into your worst enemy.

PMS, monthly thing, not much you can do about it.

You said she started as you moved into a new home, most likely a new school as well. If she had a BF, She had alot of feelings for him, and she had to break up with him for the move, then she might be a bit heart-broken. If this is the case, it will take some time.
Clear said:
- she's still very good with her boyfriend
All of these issues have already been covered dude, next time read properly before you post.

Also to the OP, 'just give her some space' is probably the best way to go.

My sister was like that at a time. Your sister is most definitely going through emotional problems of some sort. The fact that she's lashing out on you means that its probably an external issue which she feels she has no control over.

You need to show her you love her first, then try and talk with her and find out what the problem is, is best not to ignore it, emotional problems may only get worse if you try to deal with them on your own. She needs support even if she doesn't show it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)