I would like to post the longest warstory ever.

Great warstory, I love the part when Zapdos ( who is one of my favorite too cuz electric type are cool ) was fighting Magnezone, this is the first time I read "ït's not very effective" when Zapdos takes a thunderbolt awesome. TTar really put you in a bad situation you have to remake it's moveset but HP grass is a good idea since swampert is a very popular Tyranitar counter.

By the way It did not feel too long, Nice Warstory ^ ^

Meh
Luck, Hax
It's all part of the game dudes
The generic OHKO/2HKO-ing crap is much less interesting than battles full of "hax" like this one
Peoples read this if you feel like complainging about hax. We both got haxed an equal amount.I lost dos to hax and he lost gallade. We were both parahaxed a lot.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Forget the hax. That was one of the most fun battles I ever had, and grats on making an awesome warstory out of it Hyra. And there wasn't much my poor Floatzel could've done for me at that point. Gallade, who was my intended recipient of the Bulk Ups was dead, and I didn't want anything Mamo to get Surf'd in case you were running Surf/Ice Beam.

Though, now that think about it, I might as well have used Waterfall. HAX FOR JUSTICE AND THE GREATER GOOD!

Lol, Lemmiwinks, I ripped that Idea off you. It failed to be honest. Sandstream screws over Mence and Zapdos. Starmie can handle, but yah. If I went back to that TTar set, it would be Sub/EQ/Focus Punch and then Stone Edge or Crunch, but probably Crunch because of Azelf. I went into this battle using the team for the first time. I did not expect something as epic as this to come out. Probopass doesn't look as interesting as Heatran or Snorlax because it does nothing to Azelf.

The main reason I lost was that at the end I failed to realize Mence was paralyzed. This might have made me go for the attack and not DD up once more. Eh, I would have barely 2HKO'd it with 1 DD and Life Orb. 2 DD's was a surefire 2HKO. Eh... W/e, I'm surprised that I made it so far.
True, I did have the idea of a special tank T-tar (if it is a wall you are looking for you may as well stick with Blissey or Cresselia). However, I did not, and in no way ever would, advocate using it in the way that you did. I explicitly mentioned the moveset dilemma that it has, and why dropping Substitute in favour of a fourth attack would never work as a solution. Using DD Salamence in conjunction with it was especially daft as it takes constant Sandstorm damage whilst being designed to stick around for multiple turns rather than hit-and-run. Not having a special attack for bulky Grounds at all, which is what you are suggesting above, is not recommended as that defeats the purpose of the set for countering its common counters, if you know what I mean.

Since I devised the moveset I have found that Crunch is indeed preferable to Stone Edge as it does give more cover against common walls and tanks (Cresselia, Dusknoir etc.), which is important given that it is primarily an anti-wall/tank. But also I find that Ice Beam is preferable to HP Grass for a couple of reasons. One is that it pays to exploit the Sandstorm with Sand Veilers such as Gliscor and Garchomp who are capable of taking any other attack comfortably, but also because Hippo is a far more comfortable switch than Swampert and Rhyperior, who still take a hefty chunk of damage from Focus Punch without instant recovery. Your Bronzong would have been ideal for compensating for the loss of HP Grass as it can somewhat counter both with Levitate and Grass Knot. Another bad move though on your part was the lack of Earthquake on Bronzong, as you need that cover against Magnezone and Probopass (but kudos to gmax for anticipating this flaw). However, you did instantly realize your mistake and I hope you have now learnt your lesson in that regard.

You know, when I read the text below the "afterbattle talk", I actually literally thought you meant you wanted some sort of giant tank to run over Tar for not helping the match at all. x3

Sorry that the set didn't work out, but that was a really nice battle and it didn't feel too long while reading it. Go Starmie.

Hm.. Getting Rhyperior to run over TTar sounds good. Anyways, this team basically falls to Blissey and Fighters with Rock moves.... I might just have to add Blissey and Cressy in the last 2 slots.... and go full Mixmence. Anyways, if you fight me don't expect this team, I have a lot premade.

So Roost removes the flying type temporary? I thought it just removed ground imunity.

Anyways, good warstory.

Nice battle, and people really need to stop complaining about hax since it went both ways. I thought you had it in the bag until Bliss t-waved Mence lol, I DID NOT see that coming.

BTW- Persia>Sparta :P

Still a damn good match! :)

Nice battle, and people really need to stop complaining about hax since it went both ways. I thought you had it in the bag until Bliss t-waved Mence lol, I DID NOT see that coming.

BTW- Persia>Sparta :P

Still a damn good match! :)
Persia had more numbers... Anyways, Sparta > Persia because the Greeks conquered them about 100 years later. Yep, World History is useful.

Eh, he had used TWave before. I just didn't notice it at the time becaus of how fast ShoddyBattle displayed the turns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)