Iamslow's 'Art' Thread (NOW WITH GIFS)

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
HOLY SHIT, that's the first time I've seen that with Remoraid - Octillery chain lol, makes a whole lot more sense now, although it is Pokemon.

My Little Pony stuff is great, I can't wait for the Spike exile episode.

Thanks guys I got more stuff and I learned how to make GIFS (EXPECT MORE GIFS NEXT TIME)

(I MEAN IT I'M PUMPED AS FUCK TO DO MORE GIFS)

Trippy Slowpoke GIF

Pony GIF

I FUCKING HATE THE BATTLE SUBWAY

Pony

thanks I just can't believe how many 'handgun components' there appear to be on Remoraid!

Now for those gifs I made a big deal out of wanting to make. The interesting thing about these is that they're not Pokemon or Ponies. I dug these guys up earlier today, among many other RPG style monster sprites I made last summer because why not and I thought 2 of them in particular would be fun to animate.

Alien Sage

Buff Mohawk T-Rex

Yeah sometimes I think that it couldn't hurt to try to improve alittle. I think I'm starting to get used to my drawing tablet even though it's a blind surface model (the kind that doesn't show you what your doing on the tablet itself) so we'll see how things go.

Today I have a couple more of my RPG style monster sprite GIFS.

Mermaid

Poop Dragon (This is what happens when you don't flush, kids).

I'll be back to drawing Pokemon next week, maybe as soon as Monday.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Will you take requests? If so could I get a Ferrothorn in the Druddigon style (for use in an uber RMT probably)? Thanks

Here's more Pokemon.

Golurk (Fixed a spelling error)

Slaking

Shiny Charizard

Bastiodon (Fixed ANOTHER spelling error gosh)

Dugtrio

I'm glad you like your ferrothorn V0x.

I've made another Pokemon Gif

It's supposed to start with Shelder saying "Oh my god" but you may not see this first.

This next thing is based off of something somebody said about Heracross on PO

and here we have some more of my RPG style monster sprites I made a year ago that I went back and shaded alittle better (These aren't gifs though)

from top left to bottom right we have...
1. a cyclops and orc at the same time kind of deal armed with a war hammer
2. a dark faceless wizard
3. a dumb ape who probably lost all of his teeth trying to eat rocks or something
4. a warthog kind of thing with a flaming mane
5. a high profile executioner or warrior
6. a knight with a mullet of those feathers knights wear
7. a mutant lobster with horns why not
8. an insane looking raptor
(The last 4 are the same monsters I made gifs of recently, but this time shaded a little better

lol thanks

I didn't feel like sleeping so I whipped up another gif - cloyster using shell smash or shell break or whatever they're calling it now

What up? It's been almost 2 months since I made an update in my little thread here so I figured I'd drop by and post something, make sure my links are still intact and set up something useful in the OP - a " best of " collection, if you will.

I've had the idea to do something like this for awhile now because everyone else updates their OPs with all the art that they make later. Quite frankly, However, a lot of the stuff in my thread is pretty hit or miss and I don't really have the time lately (Technical School) to sit here and put everything in this thread (somewhere around 50 things not counting my first group of drawings) into the OP, so I figured the best possible thing I could do for everybody (and this thread for that matter) was to put the stuff people mentioned liking into a nice, convenient little spoiler tag in the OP. Now you can just skip to the good stuff :D

Heres 2 gifs I made awhile ago.

Heatran as a cat

Pony Gif

And for anyone who may be wondering why I haven't been around much on the site at all lately, it's just typical of me to temporarily loose interest in Pokemon after a few months of playing the latest game and it generally takes a new game or a remake coming out to get me hooked again. While I'm not interested, it's hard for me to get enthusiastic about drawing Pokemon, think of decent jokes or notice interesting things to point out about them, ect.

Sorry for getting bloggery on you there, I just felt kinda shitty about letting this thread go and not telling anyone who enjoyed it what I was up to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)