Ice's Vengeance (Peaked#1462 points)

Hi Candice, I haven't seen you for a while :C
Anyway, like everybody else, I shall rate your team:
1st, seeing as you are looking for a slot to fill where Latios/Flygon/Lando is, I would suggest a Slowbro. It may be a bit awkward in hail, but it seems to do the job nicely, being able to switch into Terrakion, Landorus, and Ttar quite nicely.(Ttar not so much, but an uninvested crunch does like 30% or so, and takes dark atks MUCH better than Latios) This makes you weaker to electric though, unless you want to add switch around another poke, or depend on Aboma to tank electric hits.

Other than that, I don't really have much to say. This is a great team, and I like how you use the pokes you like in an original way :D

Good luck with this, and be on PO more :D

-Blade

Oh cool team! I would suggest SD Terrakion over Scizor, because Terrakion literally beats all your threats. Terrakion@LO -Stone Edge/Rock Slide -Close Combat -X-Scissor/Substitute -Sword Dance
Notin much to say, cool team and good luck! :)

Oh cool team! I would suggest SD Terrakion over Scizor, because Terrakion literally beats all your threats. Terrakion@LO -Stone Edge/Rock Slide -Close Combat -X-Scissor/Substitute -Sword Dance
Notin much to say, cool team and good luck! :)
Thanks for this, but If I use Terrakion it will be without LO because of hail dmg, he will lose HP way too quicky, anyone have other suggstions? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)