Im a Newcomer, and here's my team!

i'm a newcomer to smogon, so idk how i will do. i don't have wi-fi =(. if i ever do get wi-fi i'll
let all of u guys know. so my party is:

first off, i DID NOT use evs on any of my pokemon, except for one, and that was weavile's hp.

salamence @ leftovers
Intimidate
No Evs
Impish Nature
-flamethrower
-stone edge
-earthquake
-dragon claw

garchomp @ leftovers
Sand Veil
No EVs, obtained through trade, was pokerused.
Rash Nature

-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance
-Dragon Claw

Weezing @ leftovers
Levitate
No Evs.
Naughty Nature

-Fire Blast
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp

Weavile @ No Item
Pressure
HP + 54
Bashful Nature

-brick break
-swords dance
-avalanche
-night slash

porygon -z @ focus sash
Download
No Evs.
Lonely Nature

-Thunderbolt
-Tri Attack
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam

Electivire @ No Item
Motor Drive
No Evs.
Adamant Nature

-Thunderbolt
-Ice Punch
-Focus Blast
-Earthquake

Now here are the reasons i have these pokemon:
salamence: salamence is one of my threats, with its att of 322 and speed of 234, it is indeed a threat.
garchomp: garchomp is my other threat, it has an att of 298 and speed of 265, it is more of a threat than salamence is.
weezing: mainly for burning, but also for offense at times.
weavile: it is a counter of both salamence and garchomp, because it knows avalanche and is really speedy. however, avalanche hits last, =(.
electivire: it is purely offensive with 323 att, and 241 speed, and it is a counter as well because it knows ice punch, which can 1 hit KO both of my threats.
porygon - z: its a counter and and it's offensive, with 257 spec. att and it knows ice beam to knock out the threats.

phew, that was long, and that's about it, comment plz!

Now here are the reasons i have these pokemon:
salamence: salamence is one of my threats, with its att of 322 and speed of 234, it is indeed a threat.
garchomp: garchomp is my other threat, it has an att of 298 and speed of 265, it is more of a threat than salamence is.
weezing: mainly for burning, but also for offense at times.
weavile: it is a counter of both salamence and garchomp, because it knows avalanche and is really speedy. however, avalanche hits last, =(.
electivire: it is purely offensive with 323 att, and 241 speed, and it is a counter as well because it knows ice punch, which can 1 hit KO both of my threats.
porygon - z: its a counter and and it's offensive, with 257 spec. att and it knows ice beam to knock out the threats.
Sorry for going offtopic, but I found that quite fun to read.

wow i was way off with porygon - z's spec. att. it's not 257 spec. att, it's 286 lol. i don't want to edit it, so there it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)