Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to test the program due to the wifi hotpost not being a internet connection.

There is about only 10% that my 3ds will connect to the internet through the virtual wifi hotspot. And even if the connection test was passed I am unable to connect to the internet through pokemon.

I need some help here guys, I'm pretty much a tech inept person... I have a HP pavillion dm4 in hand right now, Win7, and I downloaded both wincap and Net but these were already installed...
I'm currently stuck here:

Thing is, I don't have another shared connection!
I run Instacheck and the only shared connection I get is "Wireless Network Connection", I can run the hotspot and my 3DS connects to it and all but I can never get past the connection test.

I own 2 internet services(and therefore 2 modems) and I have a wire to connect my laptop to one of these modems, but the first post says that it shouldn't have access to internet, and it does.
Is my hotspot fine? I don't really know how do you tell if a laptop can setup a wireless network...
Or do I really need the modem without internet access(btw, how do I turn off the internet access on my modem, lol) to be connected?

I suck at this... sorry if this post doesn't belong here or something.
I'm having the same issue.

edit: Just resolved the issue by stopping the hotspot. Closing the window. Deleting all other connections on the 3ds. Opening the hotspot. Setting the SSID/Pass to Wifi/012456789. Starting hotspot. Make new connection with 3ds.

Last edited:
This is an error I am getting:

An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)

Also I have another computer I'm trying this on and even when I enable hosted network sharing it won't let me start the program.

Could someone check my value for me please? and the value of some honedge eggs, so that I can trade them away.
PM me if willing, Ill give you a 4IV Bellyjet Marill aswell.

Can anyone help me?
I keep getting the " "Virtual Router Plus could not be started." every single time and I haven't got it started once!
I've rebooted my computer atleast 3 times now and still no luck. and Yes I have installed the WinPcap thing

Thanks!

I keep having the problem when I try to start the hotspot and it says "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" and then "Virtual Router Plus could not be started." I tried restarting my computer multiple times to no avail. Any ideas?

I keep having the problem when I try to start the hotspot and it says "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" and then "Virtual Router Plus could not be started." I tried restarting my computer multiple times to no avail. Any ideas?
Read the first page

I'm having the same issue.

edit: Just resolved the issue by stopping the hotspot. Closing the window. Deleting all other connections on the 3ds. Opening the hotspot. Setting the SSID/Pass to Wifi/012456789. Starting hotspot. Make new connection with 3ds.
Tried the same 2 times to no avail, the diagram in the 3DS marks an error from the Access point to Internet, and it says Connection Test failed, then I get Error code 003-2101... I really want to make this work, but IDK if I can do it with this laptop.

It puzzles me because I can activate the hotspot and connect to it, but not to the internet, BTW idk why my Intel wifi technology disables when opening instacheck...

i keep getting this error offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of element from index to the end of the source collection. the program works but in ten minutes this show ups

I have a shiny value of 831 and my brother has a shiny value of 819. If anyone is in need of shinies that have those SVs I'd be willing to hatch.

I have an issue where there is nothing showing up at all in the shared connection box, its a blank dropdown- which causes errors. How to fix? This isnt the blank box in the instachecker window, that 'launch instacheck' option is grayed out

anyone else getting this "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of element from index to the end of the source collection"

anyone else getting this "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of element from index to the end of the source collection" is it the program or my wireless

Hey just wondering if you have any idea why when i click to run instaCheckHotspot i get the error message
"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail"

Any way to get the source code submitted to github or any of the sort? I'd love to take a look at it, perhaps make enhancements/ports.
Thanks!

I have a problem myself, it gives me an error stating "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" What's this all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)