Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey and srry if this has been asked before, but whenever i try to start up the instacheck hotspot i get this error.
(Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.)
Any help on how to fix this would be great thank you.

Hello there, is anybody free to check the SV's of my 34 eggs?
I'll give a 4IV Adamant Torchic for your troubles. I can't for the love of god make Instacheck work.
My FC: 4742-6046-4466

Hi, when I try to start Hotspot, I get the error "The method or operation is not implemented." I can see the Instacheck access point on my 3DS, but I get an error if I try to connect to it on my 3DS. I have set the hostednetwork to allow and I can see the Virtual Wifi miniport in my devices. Anyone know a solution?
Anyone found a solution to this yet?

DerpyTails, very thanks for the help, my friend checked all my stuff xD

My TSV: 317

My SVs: 2575, 3968, 3910, 439, 588, 2612, 1020, 3629, 704, 3031, 637, 1366.

Anyone? :))

I really dont know what happens, even if i do it like the guide says i cant make it to work and its frustrating, i only get as far as the acces point, i have done the cmd thing and i have shared the connection with the mini virtual wifi i have chosen the local area connection for that, i have put it first in the list of connections, i have restarted the pc tons of times redoing the process but still cant make it to work... this is so frustrating... is there something that i haven't noticed its worng?

Is anyone able to check my SV?
FC: 1349-5781-3476

Also I understand you can't get this to work if your main way of accessing the internet is by using your phone as a wireless hotspot (which I do). However would a prepaid usb modem stick be any different and solve my problem?
Thanks for any help.

I've tried this countless times. I've had to restart my computer on 5 occasions. I've been at it for about 2 hours. If someone could just give me a shiny Froakie I would give them every pokemon ever existing ever. This fiasco isn't worth it, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)