Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone check my Trainer Shiny Value and the Shiny Values of my Pokémon eggs? :)
Instacheck doesn't work for me :(

Please sent a PM :)
My FC: 0259-0278-0504

Hello all, why does my Pokemon game disallow me to connect to internet when i have followed everything the post said?

Okay I have finally snapped and decided to post here.
I have done everything this topic has suggested and I am still getting the same errors.
Most often, I get "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in conjunction with "Virtual Router Plus could not be started".
I really want to get this working, but I don't really know anything more I can do.
I have done the following, restarting after every change:
1) Updated every single network driver I have
2) Gone into the command window with administrator privileges and input the commands I have been told. I have also checked to see that I am allowing hostednetwork mode, and I am.

3) Gone into my services.msc and made sure the correct instances were set.
4) Checked my Windows features list and made it exactly the same as the poster who previously said that was his problem

I have installed WinPCap (I believe, it doesn't really have much of a presence when installed), my Ethernet is connected as my source of internet, I am not connected to any networks but my Wifi is on, and my adapter settings look like the picture attached.

I am running 64-bit Windows 7 on a HP dv7 6175-US.
Upon reading this topic a couple of times, I believe Britty and I are suffering from the same issue. Help would be really appreciated!

Attachments

I seem to be stuck with being unable to connect to the internet on the test and i cant make it to work, i have it like the shared connection is the wi-fi one so i don't really know what's the problem... i dont want to give up because its quite important to get this working to help whoever needs to but this is quite complex...

I Cannot seems to get my personal trainer Value out of the program. Could someone be cool enough to help me out there ?
My FC is 3153 4628 6314
And I can be reach by Skype at Nath Thériault. or by MP here

Some friends seems to think this doesnt work. gotta prove them wrong ^^

bleh i am close to giving up, it keeps crashing on me giving me the error "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working".. i've read this topic and updated my laptop, windows vista sp2, .net framework 3.5 keeps crashing when i try to install it, so i tried 4.0, it says its installed but when i check in windows features it still says 3.0 , also when i check CMD with the netsh wlan show drivers line, the "Hosted network supported :Yes/no" line is not included in the list. I am not real techie but does that mean my laptop simply can't do this or am i missing something? Much appreciated :)

Could someone help me to see what's my shiny value and check some eggs please? I'm trying to run the program from 2 hours but still nothing ._.

bleh i am close to giving up, it keeps crashing on me giving me the error "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working".. i've read this topic and updated my laptop, windows vista sp2, .net framework 3.5 keeps crashing when i try to install it, so i tried 4.0, it says its installed but when i check in windows features it still says 3.0 , also when i check CMD with the netsh wlan show drivers line, the "Hosted network supported :Yes/no" line is not included in the list. I am not real techie but does that mean my laptop simply can't do this or am i missing something? Much appreciated :)
That's pretty much what I am experiencing though, despite just having bought a brand new TP-Link wlan dongle

Since the spreadsheet is currently unavailable here's my SV 1001
Just PM me if you need your shiny to be hatched ;D

Also PM if anyone has one of these SVs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)