Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been thinking of what this shiny number implies in corrlation to the masuda method. my thought is the masuda method constricts the range of numbers that can be a pokemons shiny value. so with that i wonder if you could get a closer set of egg numbers to trade out using this method?
like instead of having 1000 2003 4002 you would have 3500 3300 3400 etc (just an example of what i'm thinking it may do)

so i've been thinking of what this shiny number implies in corrlation to the masuda method. my thought is the masuda method constricts the range of numbers that can be a pokemons shiny value. so with that i wonder if you could get a closer set of egg numbers to trade out using this method?
like instead of having 1000 2003 4002 you would have 3500 3300 3400 etc (just an example of what i'm thinking it may do)
That's the idea, yeah. Meaning it won't really help you to use MM parents if you go for this method, you'd still end up having to find other people with a matching TSV

That's the idea, yeah. Meaning it won't really help you to use MM parents if you go for this method, you'd still end up having to find other people with a matching TSV
i find it interesting that the chances of finding a shiny are like 1/8192 and the highest TSV we currently know of is like 4094 or something

anyone free to help me scan my eggs? about slightly less than one box of it? really appreciate your help my fc 2638 0704 5615:)

Can someone help me to check my trainer value and my egg SV? i can't get instachecker to work :( the drop down menu for network adapters is blank :(

Hey guys, I'm not on my home network at the moment, could someone help me check my shiny value? I'll try to get instachecker up as soon as possible (joined just for this).

FC: 0920 0946 8475

Can someone help me? I'm getting this error while trying to Start the Instacheck Hotspot:
"An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)"

Can someone help me? I'm getting this error while trying to Start the Instacheck Hotspot:
"An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)"
You most likely have a conflicting Shared Connection (this happened with me for when I installed Connectify by accident) what I did was first uninstall Connectify and reboot, then reset the Hosted Network by typing in the Command Prompt "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow", then go to the Adapter Settings and then select your internet connection, right click it and select properties, then go to Sharing and uncheck both options, that should fix it

You most likely have a conflicting Shared Connection (this happened with me for when I installed Connectify by accident) what I did was first uninstall Connectify and reboot, then reset the Hosted Network by typing in the Command Prompt "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow", then go to the Adapter Settings and then select your internet connection, right click it and select properties, then go to Sharing and uncheck both options, that should fix it
where can i find this Connectify? I don't remember installing such thing >_>

Sorry, but i can't find anything related to it :( Any hints for finding that? D:
Try this: Go to the Start Menu and type "ncpa.cpl" (This will bring up the Adapter Settings Window), then right-click the Adapter you use for the Internet and select Properties, go to Advanced (If not, then Sharing) uncheck both boxes and press OK

By the both boxes you mean those boxes: "File is ready for archiving" and "Allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file properties"??

I was under the impression that it works like it did before. With MM, every time the game generates an egg, it actually generates 6 eggs. If any of their shiny values match the trainer SV the game gives you that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)