Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what to do if neither my pokemon, nor the other persons pokemon are showing up in instacheck. I'm not getting errors, I've followed all the steps and no luck.
Please help, Intacheck is completely blank in trade. :(
Did you also make sure to, when you started the instacheck, at the bottom of that window there is a drop down. Be sure to select the hotspot you created BEFORE clicking "scan". I've noticed it will not scan properly if you change this to the correct hotspot AFTER clicking scan. It must be selected before starting the scan.

this time leave a list of Beldum have if we are lucky and help me out shiny
Beldum 2035-1320-92-2631-1476-1253-575-608-3835-3027-2300-2688-3419-2838-2479-1868-2831-754-3407-3145-2141-3452-3342-2146 thanks

this time leave a list of Beldum have if we are lucky and help me out shiny
Beldum 2035-1320-92-2631-1476-1253-575-608-3835-3027-2300-2688-3419-2838-2479-1868-2831-754-3407-3145-2141-3452-3342-2146 thanks
Please do not post these here. I have linked to a database in my thread that you can compare your numbers to and find a trainer whos number matches your pokemon and contact them about hatching for you. Its a very easy to use spreadsheet so you shouldnt have any problem at all with it.

I have a problem with my Instachecker (standalone version using connectify) it only shows the other trainers shiny pokemon id and cant find their trainer ID and my own pokemon don't even show up

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a problem with my Instachecker (standalone version using connectify) it only shows the other trainers shiny pokemon id and cant find their trainer ID and my own pokemon don't even show up
It's a known problem but there is no real sure-fire way to troubleshoot it, it's just been a bunch of guess and check answers so far.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright thanks ill just get other people to help me find my ids and help others find theirs.
I'm really sorry I don't have a better response than I gave. I've been trying to use/find ways to help with the Standalone but I don't have much time to try :(

How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own. Have you tried to see if this works?

How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own. Have you tried to see if this works?
No ill my college wont let my ds connect to their internet so i just use connectify ill try if this works when i get home though thanks for a possible solution.

Are there any updates for when the mac version will be out or if ever? I understand the blocking of the battle analyser is of priority.

I hope they at least keep the egg checking ability for it. Along with the TID part. I'd understand if they couldn't though. It's been nice while it's lasted.

Guys, i got a big problem here.
I have used instacheck a lot of times, i checked my TSV myself, and checked a lot of eggs of mine, I have also checked the other TSV's and ESV's sometimes but lately my 3DS is not connecting to the created hotspot, I always got the 003-1101 code error, i don't know what else to do, this is really annoying ): Does someone know what i have to do?

I don't know if this has been asked but is there any way for mac users to use this? Also, I have trouble downloading the mac version of Pokemon Showdown.

Guys, i got a big problem here.
I have used instacheck a lot of times, i checked my TSV myself, and checked a lot of eggs of mine, I have also checked the other TSV's and ESV's sometimes but lately my 3DS is not connecting to the created hotspot, I always got the 003-1101 code error, i don't know what else to do, this is really annoying ): Does someone know what i have to do?
Not sure on that one. But it seems as if Instacheck has been getting rather spotty recently. I've been able to get on it every so often, but sometimes I have a harder time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)