International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing as well with 2 accs. Normally I wouldnt do this but since I cant play with my old DS at Misaki´s house due to safety issues with her router I´m just playing with her together on her game. Ingame name of her game is Misaki and mine is Chris.
I dont think we met any smogoners apart from Matty who I managed to beat in a close game (gg).
Misaki´s game is at an estimated 1850 and I´m somewhere in the low 1700s.
I lost to Misaki twice earlier in the tourney. First time she outplayed me, but I should have won the second game. Oh well it's just Pokemon. Good games.

Fighting Holly<3 with 6 different evolutions of Eevee. I feel kinda bad :(

And I just randomly got disconnected from the nintendo wifi network after a win and can't get back on -_-

gg
i dont know why you were switching so much, you only got 2 attacks off lol
yeah i know, I was also kinda occupied XD and i was just trying to take your attacks without the TW up.. idk i never really do that much switching :P
That dropped me down 30 points...

Just battled R from Mexico, hes the fuck out of a battler, running a goostuff team.
Barely won, then my connection fucked all over me. Anyways, if that guy read this I want to tell him that hes awesome. And my connection is shitty.

I've just gotten like 3 disconnects in a row. This tournament really is frustrating. I didn't participate much in the International Challenge but I don't remember Autumn Friendly being this frustrating. Like, you're playing a tournament with no real prize, what are your incentives to disconnecting?

I honestly just don't know.
Frustrating, this is the word that best describes this tournament. Too many DC!!

kind of a ghost town today where I'm at...

only got 2 matches and both DCed on first turn.

people must be bored or somethin' during this tourney.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Heh playing 7014gree right now, I've played way more Smogoners this time than in the last tournament lol

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)