International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I don't recall battling Hydra :/ maybe it was too long ago (you forget after 10 battles in an hour)

Yea King's Rock with Rock Slide +Para = if you attack you better make it count lol

@Fatum, wow neat! I lost to a Pro :D Hopefully I'll play him again, select properly and win :p

I'm not the only one having problems with Spaniards D/C'ing randomly?

Seriously, this guy Daniel had his team full of shinies and disconnected just when I hit his two genies with rock slide =(

Current Record: 58W/13L

Marck': Won, 3-0
Ash: Won, 2-0
V-Neck: Won, 2-0
T. Funk: Won, 4-0
JEREMY: Won, 4-1 (run)
Shezid: Won, 1-0
DANIEL: Won, 3-0
Billy: Won, 3-0
Zone: Won, 3-0
Brad: Won, 2-1 (run)
Arvid: Won, 4-0 (all of the listed battles from here up were from last night)
Shel: Won, 3-0 (first battle of the morning)
VENAN: Won, 3-0
Chris: Lost, 3-0 (snapped a 13 battle win streak)
Sheldon: Lost, 2-0

Not one person on that list with above a 1600 rating. >_<

OK, I just had a strange match...

My opponent had out a Minccino that used Protect and After You in the same turn to give their fighting guy a priority focus punch?

Is that anywhere near remotely possible?
How can a Pokémon select two moves in one turn? Are you sure it wasn't just a After You/Focus Punch combination?

Sky[1654] DUNNO- Lose 2-0 D/C'd
Ander[1674] BR - Win 0-3
Waddy[1649] Thailand - LOSE 3-0
OSAZEE[1431] Spain - Win 4-0
JOHN[1553] MX - Win 3-1 D/C'd
Mav[1567] UK - Win 3-1 D/C'd
Joshua[1511] US - Win 3-1 D/C'd
Adam[1669] NONE - Win 2-0
George(8)[1704] US - Win 2-0
Chris[1667] Greece - Win 3-1
Tanguy[1496] FR - Win 3-0
Josh[1655] Australia - 1-1 D/C'd after being last poke flinched
Setsuna[1530] NONE - D/C'd before battle
Light[1551] Italy - Win 3-1
Abel[1497] Spain - Win 4-0
Dante[1593] MX - Win 3-1
Pierre[1644] NONE - Win 3-0
Daniel[1772] Spain - 2-2 D/C'd
Hitman[1527] France - 3-0 D/C'd

Now sitting at 48 games, 1773 rating.
Gosh, this disconnecting issue is driving me mad >=(

How can a Pokémon select two moves in one turn? Are you sure it wasn't just a After You/Focus Punch combination?
Protect. So and so is tigtening his focus. So and so says "after you" - WTF?

And I just had to Disconnect from some hacker because I had a full power water spout do 0 damage to both his pokemon. WTF? I'm not about to let hackers get my points.

Protect. So and so is tigtening his focus. So and so says "after you" - WTF?

And I just had to Disconnect from some hacker because I had a full power water spout do 0 damage to both his pokemon. WTF? I'm not about to let hackers get my points.
Don't you remember his name? So I can skip him =(
Don't wanna have that problem too.

Anyone who I beat now D/Cs me. This tourney is so flawed, I'm wasting a good 5-10 minutes on each battle only to be deprived of my points. >.<

Don't you remember his name? So I can skip him =(
Don't wanna have that problem too.
Sorry, no.

Anyone who I beat now D/Cs me. This tourney is so flawed, I'm wasting a good 5-10 minutes on each battle only to be deprived of my points. >.<
I've know this was gonna be a problem form the moment the games came out and I tried doing random battles.

GF makes good games, but sometimes they don't fully think through each option. tourneys could be better. random play should have more options (6 pokemon 1 on 1, for example). And let's not forget the LONG list of infractions/pokemon excluded that, really, could be posted on a sign instead of by the counter lady.

Also, BC/WF is totally worthless, and dreamworld is pretty not fun.

Edit: Also, no sleep clause? I could have been Sporing it up, but no, I didn't even think of that. :/

when you break 1700, im not sure if its worth battling still. Here are the scenarios

You win - They DC
You win - +5 points
You Lose - You DC, You are a scumbag
You Lose- You lose ALL your points. (like 30-20)

GF makes good games, but sometimes they don't fully think through each option.
This.
Seriously, I'm playing against a guy who just do spores to everything that moves.

Not.
Even.
Funny.

What? Now he D/C'd? Whoa, those protects and stuff must have been too much for him :T

Edit: Is there some way to write DON'T FREAKING DISCONNECT in the trainer's card?

So today my # of DCers are spiking like mad. And it's all the higher rated players that have been doing it. should be well over 1800 ATM, but instead im still 1765.

So today my # of DCers are spiking like mad. And it's all the higher rated players that have been doing it. should be well over 1800 ATM, but instead im still 1765.
That's why they're higher rated. They know when to DC.

I've had more DCers than non DCers. And it's really making this unfun.

I hate Nintendo sometimes. I wish I could join this tourney, but my stupid wi-fi keeps acting up every time I try to connect to DW. Looking at the number of people who complain at disconnecting people, I'm now actually kind of glad I couldn't get on. I would've loved to have a go though.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I was 1845~ then I actually lost due to letting an opponent set up TR and lost about 25 points. Ouch. >_<

For &^$**s sake, I am so GD tired of Terrakion and the Genies.

It's bad enough I'm getting DCed 70% of the time, I just want to play a different match.

i feel kinda bad right now :(

my wifi d/c'd me on someone i was forfeiting against anyway; i wanted to save that match too because it was a pretty boss match all things considered

also i've only had 3 d/c's so far and one even forfeited to me when he was winning due to luck

i'm 27-2, scored about 1750

Soon's Team is too damn cute >=(
I forfeited, can't stand all that cuteness
and Charm

I'm just sad I lost the points I needed to finally go to the 1800's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)