International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My morning! :)

1-SIMONE Italia, Emilia-Romaña (1513) 4-0 DC’d
2-Prosper None (1473) 4-0 [9 points]
3-Stan Brazil, Rio de Janeiro (1784) 4-2 DC’d (he missed aqua tail vs ammonguss full HP and he disconnected… of course this is haax -.-) Fucking n00bs..
4-Nathan Canada, Ontario (1588) 4-3 DC’d (he had 1 pokemon dead and 1 sleeping I had 1 pokemon with subs and sleeping for hax Ammonguss effect spore, but I was going to win)
5-Marc None (1503) 2-0 [10 points]
6-HIMESH UK (1400 more or less) 4-0 DC’d
7-Alberto España [loool], Madrid (1628) 1-0 DC’d (Fucking Madrid…)
8- AGAIN! Stan Brazil, Rio de Janeiro (1784) 3-0 Ohh he was able to kill me one pokemon!! AND HE DC’d AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER!!! Cuando han aprendido esos sudacas de mierda a apretar un botón -.-
9-SAM Australia (1556) 4-4 (1st turn Haxorus+mienshao vs Thundurus+mienshao: Protect thundurus and Haxorus, fake out of his mienshao on my Haxorus, drain punch of my mienshao on his mienshao) DC’d ^^
10- Stan Brazil, Rio de Janeiro (1784) 4-0 AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN THE SAME BITCH.

Before this list I have played other fights, I haven’t lost any battle but I haven’t won any point…

11: i'm going to play vs Angelo portugal... he'll DC'd on me EDIT: 4-0 DC'd

I'm too good for this tournament full of n00bs...

Seriously smogon, do you think it's correct??... 2/11 -.- and this only this morning... I think that is not important if I DC'd one time for hax... -.-
So you were Albert!
Nice to meet ya, im Marc!
I lost 2-0 from you.
GG!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Title should be:
International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn (un)friendly Marathon [ ON NOW! ]

good thing this is not elimination at least as my rating should now be at around 1850 provided this current match doesn't end in a disconnection lol

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
moving 2 points at a time since all the high 1700s-1800s players disconnect awesome

just got a 1044 guy i almost feel bad playing these people...

I've been lurking this thread for a while. I thought I'd make an account and post now. I had no vcg 2011 experience before this event, so I watched youtube videos of battles to get started.

My first battle was rough, winnning because of opponent locked into wrong move. I quickly picked it up. I believe that I defeated Jibaku. I've battle snail and cybertron. Lost vs Snail, Dc'd vs Cybetron. Yeah, I dc'd. Sorry, but 3 rock slide misses and 2x protect doesn't deserve a win for you after I outpredicted every moves you made.

ATM, I'm 1698 rating, I didn't keep track of winnings and losings, but I took all losses except for 2 battles.

I'm BRIAN from Kansas, and I'm running a TR team. I'll post the code to the battle between Jibaku and me after the toury is over.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've been lurking this thread for a while. I thought I'd make an account and post now. I had no vcg 2011 experience before this event, so I watched youtube videos of battles to get started.

My first battle was rough, winnning because of opponent locked into wrong move. I quickly picked it up. I believe that I defeated Jibaku. I've battle snail and cybertron. Lost vs Snail, Dc'd vs Cybetron. Yeah, I dc'd. Sorry, but 3 rock slide misses and 2x protect doesn't deserve a win for you after I outpredicted every moves you made.

ATM, I'm 1698 rating, I didn't keep track of winnings and losings, but I took all losses except for 2 battles.

I'm BRIAN from Kansas, and I'm running a TR team. I'll post the code to the battle between Jibaku and me after the toury is over.
Hey cool I beat you :o)

----------------

The last few days:

Stijn from Netherlands (1459): 3-0 Victory
ARMANDO from Mexico (1453): 2-0 Victory
DARIO from Sicily, Italy (1465): 4-1 Victory ***Disconnected***
TyRaNtM from Chile (1608): 3-0 Victory
Miki from Chile (1455): 3-0 Victory
Sarah from Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany (1500): 2-0 Victory
Kyle from Scotland, UK (1834): 4-2 Victory ***Disconnected***
James from North Carolina, USA (1359): 3-0 Victory
Flo from Midi-Pyrenees, France (1512): 3-0 Victory
ZACK from Arizona, USA (1780): 1-0 Victory ***Disconnected during results sent / No points***
CJ from Connecticut, USA (1798): 4-3 Victory ***Disconnected***
Nick from Pennsylvania, USA (1539): 4-0 Victory
Kaitlin from New South Wales, Australia (1498): 4-2 Victory ***Disconnected***
MIN from Texas, USA (1481): 4-0 Victory
Dante from Massachusetts, USA (1501): 3-0 Victory
Simeon from New Jersey, USA (1419): 3-0 Victory
STRIDER from Mexico (1753): 4-0 Victory
Matthew from California, USA (1500): 3-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
Daniel from Wales, UK (1458): 4-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
Uziel from Mexico (1758): 3-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
Leo from Madrid, Spain (1575): 4-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
BRIAN from Kansas, USA (1718): 3-0 Victory
Tommy from California, USA (1591): 0-2 Loss
Alex from ???, USA (1500): 4-0 Victory
Kuma from None (1653): 4-0 Victory
Victor from Mexico (1524): 0-2 Loss
Lucy from Mexico (1649): 3-0 Victory
Aaron from Colorado, USA (1521): 1-0 Victory
Sakofe from North Carolina, USA (1441): 4-0 Victory
Eria from Mexico (1546): 3-0 Victory
Chimp from Singapore (1682): 4-2 Victory / Forfeit

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
And also another note I dunno why you asses are DCing on people you don't feel deserve the win. I'm still 1850~ despite a few 'undeserved' losses. You're just making yourselves hypocrites.

Just battled "Lol95" from here on Smogon, and got d/c'd on when his Chandelure's Heat Wave failed to KO my Amoonguss, and Effect Spore slept his Mienshou.

Well im at 1907 at a 61-4 record, and will probably get to 1950+ by the end of the day.

@Solace
Laddering after 1830+ will be slow as crap, with all them high ranks d/cing all you'll be getting are like 1550-. Thats like literally 3 points,

Oh yeah, I remember playing you. GG

Yeah, I dc'd. Sorry, but 3 rock slide misses and 2x protect doesn't deserve a win for you after I outpredicted every moves you made.

I'll keep this in mind next time I'm playing in a live tournament. I didn't know the rules allowed me to take away wins that were not deserved!

Just battled "Lol95" from here on Smogon, and got d/c'd on when his Chandelure's Heat Wave failed to KO my Amoonguss, and Effect Spore slept his Mienshou.
I haven't D/C'd once yet. Thanks for revealing some of my team, but my router's playing up for real. I didn't even see that turn happen, I'm sorry it happened but after being D/C'd on almost every other battle I'm not going to D/C myself, I know the feeling it gives.
Edit: I've figured out the problem and I'm now sitting next to my router so that the signal is constant and unlikely to be cut off.

I'll keep this in mind next time I'm playing in a live tournament. I didn't know the rules allowed me to take away wins that were not deserved!
Whatever, I'm playing the toury for fun. Being extremetly haxed against for the win isn't fun. I take next to all losses, which is why I have rather low rating.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of people here who are complaining about dcing, are dcing. Especially the so called router excuses, I'm calling BS for majority of such excuses.

Just lost few matches, dropped ~1670ish rank. ATM, beating someone, hopefully within 4 matches, I'll be back into 1700 ranking.

Just saying, Amoogonus and Whimmiscott completely wreck my team apart. I really should've added Chandenlure...

I just got 1 loss against a really good team, and now my ranking will fall like crap. I just made 1809, but it's going to lower to like 1770 or something :(.

At least you have the balls to admit you DC'd against me.

Try double missing Rock Slide at Worlds 3 times in one game. Then complain about hax. At least I had to decency to shake my opponent's hand.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm at 1875 right now. Getting points is close to impossible now because everyone about 1700 that I've won against has DC'd against me. :(

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I know! VGC is gonna be so easy, now I can pick which matches count, and which don't!

just fought against cherry from mexico.
he/she dc`d after his stone edge was missing once (i also missed with hurricane...)
i`m standing 1580 right now, and it`s really hard to climb up, with just getting points from honest loosing people...

I had the most annoying 16 turn battle. He was a 1667 rated player so I guess I can get a good 7 points out of him.The match literally took 15 minutes(thats like 2 matches I could've done) Heres the battlevideo: 55-41110-55126

Errr, I faced you, I'm RAYAD.

Also, for everyone complaining about the D/Cs, the majority of you are all guilty of disconnecting at least once (except for the select few of whom I respect). I don't believe I complained once about the disconnection because I'm guilty of disconnecting twice.

I have a rating of 1900 flat and if I lose to a random, I wouldn't disconnect. Why? Because if a random at 1498 haxes you and you still can't win, you don't deserve to be at 1800+. If someone at 1756 haxes you and you can't win, then it's understandable. If I lost to someone at 1605 I would give them the major boost and take my loss since I know that I misplayed and deserve to lose 30+ points.

Don't complain about losing to hax, a real trainer overcomes the odds, no matter how bad it appears. Also please, stop complaining at disconnects. It's repetitive, and it's something that if we didn't read it, it wouldn't change our life. At least post in the Disconnect thread. Post something that's somewhat relevant to the topic at hand, how you're performing in the tournament.

<3

Errr, I faced you, I'm RAYAD.

Also, for everyone complaining about the D/Cs, the majority of you are all guilty of disconnecting at least once (except for the select few of whom I respect). I don't believe I complained once about the disconnection because I'm guilty of disconnecting twice.

I have a rating of 1900 flat and if I lose to a random, I wouldn't disconnect. Why? Because if a random at 1498 haxes you and you still can't win, you don't deserve to be at 1800+. If someone at 1756 haxes you and you can't win, then it's understandable. If I lost to someone at 1605 I would give them the major boost and take my loss since I know that I misplayed and deserve to lose 30+ points.

Don't complain about losing to hax, a real trainer overcomes the odds, no matter how bad it appears. Also please, stop complaining at disconnects. It's repetitive, and it's something that if we didn't read it, it wouldn't change our life. At least post in the Disconnect thread. Post something that's somewhat relevant to the topic at hand, how you're performing in the tournament.

<3
This.
In the whole tournament admittedly I d/c'd twice, which is why I don't complain about other d/c'ers, but I'd never d/c to a 1500 player. I feel most of them deserve to sort of reward for being the true men/woman of this tournament. Never d'cing even when they lose a bajillion time. Now other ppl., 1 lose and oops I "accidently" shut my ds off har har har. Im at a rating of 1927, and I'm scared 1 lose and its back 999999points. Though I still take the lost. Its just a game.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
This.
In the whole tournament admittedly I d/c'd twice, which is why I don't complain about other d/c'ers, but I'd never d/c to a 1500 player. I feel most of them deserve to sort of reward for being the true men/woman of this tournament. Never d'cing even when they lose a bajillion time. Now other ppl., 1 lose and oops I "accidently" shut my ds off har har har. Im at a rating of 1927, and I'm scared 1 lose and its back 999999points. Though I still take the lost. Its just a game.
I D/C'd ONCE! It felt terrible. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)