Into The Ocean!

Hello Smogon! Welcome to my newest, and hopefully my best Rate My Team. I have been building and re-building this team for roughly two months now, and it has been changed so much that it has been nearly perfected for my play style. It has undergone changes with the metagame, as sets have been come more common or less common, my movesets have to change in order deal with new threats and threats that I no longer have to prepare for. I feel like currently my team is very prepared for almost any threat an opponent can throw at me, but I want to see if I can ultimately make it so it has no trouble with virtually any threat. This team originally had no real purpose, but as I formed it I realized it had the potential to be a great DD Kingdra team, and as such I started changing some of the movesets in order to benefit him. In the latest version of the Smog, I read about a new set of Kingdra, and I decided to try it. It turned out to be absolutely fantastic, and has now propelled my team to be even more effective. I titled this Rate My Team "Into The Ocean" because it is currently my favorite song, and the base of this team is Kingdra, so I feel it is appropriate to name it after the King of the Sea. Without further Adieu, I present you, "Into The Ocean"

@ Lum Berry

Jolly ; 252 Hp / 36 Def / 220 Spe

~ Earthquake
~ Roost
~ U-Turn
~ Stealth Rock

Analysis
Gliscor leads off the team, and does a damn good job of it. With his fantastic natural bulk, decent speed and good move pool, he definately deserves a spot on any team. Earthquake is my only attack, but that's simply because I need the other moves more than something like Stone Edge, as they all play a crucial part in my team, and Earthquake is still stab and will ohko Lucario. Roost is for added survivability, and in general to keep Gliscor well in case a SD Lucario ever pops up. U-Turn is fantastic for scouting, which helps me formulate my end game plan to know who I can sack, and who is necessary to keep alive. Stealth Rock is fantastic for that extra bit of damage every time my opponent switches in turning 2hko's into ohko's.

Ev's & Nature
252 Hp is for maximum bulk on both sides of the defensive spectrum, 220 Spe is so I can outpace base 176 Spe +nature'd base 100's such as CM Jirachi, and 36 Def let's me take slightly less from random attacks that Gliscor has to switch into. I run Lum Berry because with it, I can beat Roserade leads 100% of the team (Earthquake does 62% minimum) Even though Toxic Spikes only affect Kingdra, I need him to be able to DD as many times as possible before resting, and he can't do that while poisoned. My team also doesn't like sleep so it's perfect.

I'm just a normal boy
That sank when I fell overboard
My ship would leave the country
But I'd rather swim ashore

Without a life that's sadly stuck again
Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'

@ Shed Shell
Adamant ; 176 Hp / 252 Att / 80 SpD
(30 Spe IV)

~ Bullet Punch
~ U-Turn
~ Roost
~ Light Screen

Analysis
Scizor is sort of the un-sung hero of this team. His priority and scouting are so helpful, and light screen is actually extremely helpful even though it seems gimmicky. I actually saw that in a team that was recently nominated for the RMT archive ( A Midnight Screening by El Blecko + Stauffen, you should check it out!) I was interested because of how weird it looked, but it is actually very helpful and an underrated set. Bullet Punch is great for priority against random, weakend things, and U-turn allows me to scout, and gives me a check-mate situation versus grass types such as Celebi and Shaymin, which are annoying for Kingdra sweeps. Roost helps me stay alive until late game when I can set up Light Screen and then head to Kingdra and DD until it's GG.

Ev's & Nature
252 Att and Adamant gives me the maximum amunt of attack possible, so Bullet Punch still does reasonable damage. 244 Hp gives me a good deal of bulk, and 12 SpD is the remaining EV's, because that only increases with Light Screen up allowing me to take weak special attacks surprisingly well. I use Shed Shell because losing Scizor's valuable resists and even more valuable ability to beat Fire attacks, especially choiced one's from Heatran late game for Kingdra to set up. The 30 Spe IV ensures that I will get to U-Turn second against other Scizor 100% of the time, allowing me to gain the other hand in those situations, giving me momentum.

You're floating up and down
I spin, colliding into sound
Like whales beneath me diving down
I'm sinking to the bottom of my
Everything that freaks me out
The lighthouse beam has just run out
I'm cold as cold as cold can be

@ Leftovers
Careful ; 252 Hp / 216 SpD / 40 Spe

~ Taunt
~ Roost
~ Whirlwind
~ Spikes

Analysis
Skarmory is infinitely useful for the ability to set up on damn near the entire metagame, stop opposing walls dead in their track through the use of taunt, and the ability to rack up residual damage and scout my opponents team through Whirlwind. Skarmory's handful of resists are extremely beneficial for this team, and the Fire weakness is just another chance for Kingdra to set up on Choice Scarf Heatran. Taunt is great for stopping walls in their tracks and when taunted, most of them can't touch me, so I get to continue spike stacking. Whirlwind and Spikes are like two pea's in a pod, and are so ridiculously helpful. Roost let's me take weak attacks, recover the damage, and spike stack again.

Ev's & Nature
252 Hp grants Skarmory maximum bulk on both sides of the defensive spectrum, 40 Spe puts me at the top of 180-185 speed area, notably among CB Tar, so I can roost before it Stone Edges. 216 SpD and a Careful nature gives me optimum special bulk. I am not sure whether to use Shed Shell or Leftovers, because Magnezone isn't exactly the most common, and Skarm is not needed late game most of the time, it's only helpful for scouting in the early part of a match and getting up spikes.

I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Let the waves up take me down
Let the hurricane set in motion
Let the rain of what I feel right now...come down
Let the rain come down

@ Passho Berry
Modest ; 76 Hp / 212 SpA / 220 Spe

~ Hp Grass
~ Magma Storm
~ Explosion
~ Taunt

Analysis
Heatran is so ridiculously helpful for clearing the way for Kingdra to sweep it's astounding. This is the standard HeaTrap set except I use Passho over Shuca and Taunt over Dragon Pulse. I've tested both variants, but I've found Passho more helpful because I need to eliminate them, not Flygon and Hippowdon. Swampert is already easy to take out with HP Grass. HP Grass is good for taking out Swampert and weaker Bulky Waters, and Explosion will take out the one's with more health than HP grass can do damage. Magma Storm is for trapping the bulky waters, so even if they know Explosion is imminent, they can't do anything about it. Taunt also screws up slower walls that Heatran can't really deal with, but will become set-up fodder for Skarmory or Kingdra.

Ev's & Nature
212 SpA and a Modest nature ensures that I can ohko Swampert 100% of the time, 220 Speed means that I can outspeed and can KO 36 Spe neutral base 100's most notably Defensive Celebi, who can threaten Kingdra's sweep and I would love to remove from the match. 72 Hp is the remaining EV's but it gives Heatran some helpful bulk, especially considering his 91/106/106 defenses, which are probably the most under-rated in the game. Heatran has some of the best typing in the whole game, right there behind Rotom. Heatran is another way for abusing Fire type attacks aimed at Scizor and Skarmory.

Where is the coastguard
I keep looking each direction
For a spotlight, give me something
I need something for protection
Maybe flotsam junk will do just fine
The jets, I'm sunk, I'm left behind
I'm treading for my life believe me

@ Choice Scarf
Timid ; 200 Hp / 92 SpA / 216 Spe

~ Shadow Ball
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hydro Pump
~ Trick

Analysis
Rotom is my team's revenge killer, another mean of crippling walls such as Blissey to make it easier on my team, and he is also my anti spinner. Rotom has arguably the best typing in the game, and it really shows on this team. His useful resistances and lack of any extremely common resistances have helped on numerous occasions. Shadow Ball is mainly used for Celebi, because it makes it easier on Kingdra when she is on there. It also hits Shaymin neutrally. Thunderbolt is also stab, and hits those bulky water's extremely hard, which makes it easier on Kingdra. Hydro Pump can ohko Tyranitar using Stealth Rock and Spikes, and hits Heatran very hard, among other pokemon such as Infernape and bulky Ground's like Hippowdon. Trick cripples Blissey, but I love to use it for a secondary reason. If I can get a trick on a bulky water, or grass type, then my opponent begins to believe that pokemon is no longer useful, allowing me to remove it from play, when in reality it could be the one thing that saves them the game.

Ev's & Nature
216 Speed and a Timid Nature coupled with a Choice Scarf ensures that I outspeed all versions of Gyarados that are +1, so I can come in and revenge if necessary, or I can hopefully switch in on an earthquake and not have to sac a poke. Gettin in on a waterfall is less than ideal because Rotom is my spin blocker, my revenge killer, and also my trick absorber. He also lacks any form of recovery, but hey, we can't have everything, so I tend to play conservatively with him. 92 Special Attack EV's with a neutral nature ensures the KO on bulky Starmie assuming stealth rock is in play, and for some reason I don't get spikes up. 200 Hp is the remaining EV's, but they help Rotom to switch into weaker attacks and then immediately put pressure on my opponent.

Not knowing how to think
I scream aloud, begin to sink
My legs and arms are broken down
With envy for the solid ground
I'm reaching for the life within me
How can one man stop his ending
I thought of just your face
Relaxed, and floated into space

@ Chesto Berry
Adamant ; 48 Hp / 96 Atk / 80 Def / 120 SpD / 164 Spe

~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Outrage
~ Rest

Analysis
Ah, the star of the show, and one of my favorite pokemon in the game. Kingdra is an extremely effective Dragon Dance sweeper, mainly due to his fantastic typing, both offensively and defensively. Water + Dragon on the defensive is only weak to one type, which is Dragon, who conveniently just had the most scary user of the type, banished to ubers. On the offensive, Kingdra only needs two attacks to have coverage that hits every pokemon in the game neutrally, bar Empoleon and Shedinja, luckily, they are both STAB, meaning with a few dragon dance's he will hit like a truck, and you can't do anything about it. Chesto Berry + Rest means I can DD until low in health, and then I can rest, wake up the same turn, and commence sweeping.

Ev's & Nature
48 Hp and 80 Defense means that Swampert can only 3hko Kingdra even after Stealth Rock, meaning I can switch in after I sacrifice a pokemon, DD twice, and then Rest up and begin sweeping. 164 Speed means that I outpace base 115's and Scarf-Tar after one Dragon Dance so I can still sweep surprisingly well if I only get 1 DD, but more often than not, I get atleast 2, sometimes even 3, which generally means GG. 48 Hp and 120 Special Defense means that defensive Rotom-A's Shadow Ball will only do around 30%, making it set-up fodder as well.

Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow (yeah)
Just to prove I knew how (yeah)
It's midnight's late reminder of
The loss of her, the one I love
My will to quickly end it all
So thought no end my need to fall

Into the ocean, end it all
Into the ocean...end it all

Thanks for taking the time to read this Smogon. Threat list on the next post.

Threat List

Blue: Easy to beat and not a problem unless it's some weird set
Orange: Can prove troublesome, but generally simple to defeat.
Red: Very difficult to defeat, generally takes something down with it

~Offensive Threats~

Aerodactyl :

• Leads: Gliscor has to U-turn out in fear of Taunt, so I just switch to Scizor to scare it out.

• Life Orb: Scizor handle's them very nicely, as does Rotom
Alakazam :

• Lead: Stealth rock then switch out to Rotom or Scizor.
  • Sweeper:Rotom outspeeds and OHKO's with Shadow Ball, Scizor can ko with BP, Skarmory can set up on it as well,
Azelf :

• Leads: I U-turn out to Scizor on the Taunt and then BP or U-turn to scout.
  • LO Sweeper:Rotom outspeeds and OHKO's Scizor can scare it with Bullet Punch.
Breloom :

• Scarfed Lead: Easiest Breloom to handle, I just set up rocks with Gliscor then it's night night Scizor.

• Spore Puncher: Something has to go down generally. I usually let Skarmory take the Sleep if spikes are already up, and if they aren't then I let scizor. Then I switch in Rotom.

Dragonite :

• Dragon Dance: Skarmory walls the ones without Fire Blast/ Fire Punch, Rotom can come in in a pinch and outspeed, Scizor ko's weakened one's with bullet punch
  • Heal Bell + Dragon Dance: Skarmory walls it all day and it can't do anything about it. Scizor can KO if weak, Rotom can outspeed if it has less than 3 DD's.
  • Choice Band: It requires some prediction and if I predict wrong it can put a truckload of hurt on me.

Electivire
:

• Sweeper: Lol.
Empoleon :

• Lead: Straight to Skarm to start setting up spikes.
  • SubPetaya: Kingdra lol's at 4x resisted surfs and weak GK's.
  • Tank:Set up fodder for Skarmory
Flygon :

• Choice: Requires some prediction but is easier to deal with than CB Dragonite. If it has Stone Edge, it's set up fodder for Skarmory, if it has Fire Blast, Heatran comes in and can do it's job.
Gengar :

• Sub Split: Skarmory can WW it away, and Focus Blast doesn't hurt a great deal. Scizor and Rotom beat it if they can get it on it without a sub up.
  • Life Orb: HP Ice means Scizor can get in relatively unscathed unless it switches in on Focus Blast, HP Fire is more trouble some, but Rotom can revenge kill if necessary, Heatran can survive a Focus Blast if it's in good health.
Gyarados :

• LO Dragon Dance: Rotom can revenge kill, but that's about it, Skarm can whirlwind it away if it's in good health.
  • Taunt Dragon Dance: Rotom can revenge kill it even easier than LO.
  • RestTalker: Rotom revenge kills, Skarm sets up on it, Kingdra setss up on it as well.
Heatran :

• Choice Scarf: Kingdra fucking loves his fire blasts, so does Heatran.
  • Choice Specs: Heatran loves his fireblasts, Kingdra also does, but the damage still hurts a little bit.
  • Life Orb: Kingdra can set up on it, Rotom and kill weaker ones, my own Heatran can scare it off, and Gliscor can scare it off as well
  • Torment: Kingdra sets up on it between a combination of DD+waterfall.
Heracross :

• Choice: Skarmory lol's at Megahorn, so do heatran and scizor, Rotom and Gliscor love Close Combat.
Infernape :

• Mixape: Kingdra can get in on a Fire Blast, survive the Close Combat while it DD's and KO with waterfall. Gliscor can take on those without HP Ice.
  • Choiced: Banded ones are easy to play around although they hit hard, Scarf ones are tricky but Skarm takes everything but Fireblast, Kingdra can take any of the attacks, and Gliscor beats the ones without HP Ice.
  • Lead: Gliscor wins, because none of the leads carry HP Ice.
  • Nasty Plot/Swords Dance: Most of the time Rotom has to come in and revenge kill it, but I can beat weak ones with Scizor.
Jirachi :

• Scarf: Heatran is the perfect Counter.
  • Body Slam: Heatran is the perfect Counter.
  • Calm Mind: Heatran is the perfect Counter.
Jolteon :

• Choice Specs: Gliscor sets up on Thunderbolt, Heatran on HP Ice, Kingdra on HP Ice, Scizor on HP Ice, and Skarmory on HP Ice and Shadow Ball
  • Life Orb: Rotom can outspeed and ko with Hydro Pump/Shadow Ball, Gliscor walls versions without HP Ice.
Kingdra :

• Lum/Chesto Dragon Dance: Heatran comes in, and can Explode when they get greedy and keep DD'ing, Rotom can outspeed and do some nice damage if it only has 1 DD, Skarm can wall it all day, Kingdra can bait it into an outrage for Skarm/Tran
  • Rain Dance: The BIGGEST threat to my team. If it gets a rain dance, it can outspeed and ohko my entire team.
Lucario :

• Swords Dance: Rotom is the perfect counter, and so is Gliscor.
  • Agility: Heatran can survive a CC in good health, Kingdra can KO with Waterfall after a defense drop, Skarmory can Whirlwind it away, Scizor can BP after 2 defense drops.
Machamp:

• Sub + 3 attacks: If it gets a sub, something is going down unless Rotom is in near perfect health.
  • Lead: I hate it so much. I can't really do anything back, I just have to wear it down. Rotom does good damage with Hydro pump, Heatran can survive a DP and put it in BP range from Scizor with Magma Storm, Skarm can try to Whirlwind it away through confusion.
Magnezone :

• Choice Scarf: It will trap Skarmory, but that's about it. Skarm can set up spikes while I sac it though, and then I can send in Gliscor to scout.
  • Substitute: Rotom can take all of it's attacks and do good damage back with Hydro Pump.
Mamoswine :

• Lead: Straight to Skarmory to set up spikes and then Scizor to 2hko with BP. Rotom OHKO's with Hydro Pump.
  • LO Sweeper: Skarmory walls it and sets up spikes, Scizor can ohko/2hko depending on it's health, Rotom can ohko with Hydro Pump.
Metagross :

• Lead: Set up fodder for Skarmory to get spikes
  • Tank: Skarmory sets up spikes, Heatran LOL's at it.

• Agility: Heatran can survive an EQ, and KO back, Skarm can take those without thunderpunch as set up fodder, Rotom is the best counter in the game.
Scizor :

• Choice Band: Set-up fodder for Skarmory if it gets locked into BP, Rotom is the best counter ever, Heatran scares the crap out of it.
  • Swords Dance: Rotom can do serious damage with Thunderbolt, Heatran destroys slower versions.
Starmie :

• Defensive: It gets destroyed by Rotom as long as it doesn't switch into a Hydro Pump, set up fodder for Kingdra.
  • Life Orb: Very annoying but Rotom can revenge kill if necessary, or if it gets in on anything but hydro pump. Kingdra can set up on it.
Togekiss :

• ParaFlinch: Rotom comes in and OHKO's, Scizor takes out weaker ones.
  • Nasty Plot: Same as above but even easier.
Tyranitar :

• Choice Band: Skarmory sets up on Crunch, Pursuit, and Earthquake, Kingdra sets up on Aqua Tail, Gliscor can come in on EQ and scout. Scizor!
  • Choice Scarf: Rotom can KO with hydro pump if I have spikes up, if not, it's set up fodder for Skarmory, Kingdra, Heatran, and Gliscor. Scizor!
  • Dragon Dance: Skarmory can come in on the first DD and whirldwind it, Rotom can outspeed and KO with Hydro pump, Scizor!
  • TyraniBoah: Scizor!
Weavile :

• Sweeper: Scizor! and Skarmory.
Yanmega :

• Sweeper: Heatran beats ones without HP Ground, Rotom can OHKO, Skarmory walls it to hell and back,
~Defensive Threats~

Blissey:

• Wall: Set up fodder for Skarmory and Kingdra
Bronzong :

• Wall: Heatran beats ones without EQ, Kingdra uses it as set-up fodder, so does Skarmory, and Rotom abuses it.
Celebi :

• Wall: If it has HP Fire Skamory cant set up but its destroyed by Heatran. Gliscor's and Scizor's U-turn hurts it a lot, Rotom does serious damage with Shadow Ball.
  • Life Orb Tinkerbell: Earth Power less is beaten by Heatran, Gliscor and Scizor can nearly OHKO with U-Turn now, Rotom OHKOs for sure.
Cresselia :

• Wall: Skarmory uses it for set up fodder, Gliscor and Scizor's U-turn's hurt, Rotom's Shadow Ball hurts it. Kingdra can also set-up.
Donphan :

• Wall: Skarmory gets free layers up, Rotom ohko's, Heatran ohko's, Kingdra sets up on it.
Forretress :

• Standard: Heatran makes it cry, Skarmory and Kingdra set up on it, Rotom does a lot of damage.
Gliscor:

• Stall-breaker: Rotom ohko's with Hydro Pump, Kingdra can ko with waterfall if Gliscor decides against taunting.
  • Baton Pass:If by some miracle, it manages to set up, I go to Skarm and whirldwind away whatever wants to come in.
Hippowdon :

• Wall: Skarmory can set up on it, Rotom OHKO's with Hydro Pump, Heatran does a lot of damage with HP Grass.
Skarmory :

• Standard: I go straight to Heatran or Rotom to scare it off because I lack a spinner.
Snorlax :

• Curse: Trick from Rotom and Whirlwind from Skarmory.
Suicune:

• CroCune: Skarmory can whirlwind if it's not last poke, Rotom can trick it if it is.
  • Offensive: Rotom does great damage with Thunderbolt, Skarmory can take a +1 HP Electric and Whirlwind it, Heatran can Explode, Kingdra can set up.
Swampert :

• Standard: Heatran KO's with HP Grass, Skarmory sets up on it, Kingdra sets up on it, Rotom does good damage with Shadow Ball.
  • CursePert: Skarmory sets up on it and then Whirlwinds it away.
Tentacruel
:

• Wall: Rotom ohko/2hko's and prevents rapid spin, Heatran can scare it off or explode, Kingdra can set up on it.
Vaporeon :

• Wall: Skarmory sets up on it, Heatran was mode for this and explodes on it, Rotom hurts it with thunderbolt. .
Zapdos:

• Generic Wall: Heatran owns it, Rotom can trick it, Kingdra can set up on it,
  • SubToxic: Heatran beats it, Rotom can trick it if it

starmie is more than annoying for you.

your weak 4/6 to it with nothing to solidly counter it.
i recommend swapping skarmory to blissey since gliscor is already a solid defence wall.

Skarmory's spikes are too useful to pass up. Anyways I just switch heatran in on the thunderbolt, then explode on it while I survive due to the Passho berry.
As a last resort, Starmie is setup fodder for Gliscor. It only does 34.6-40.3 % with a thunderbolt or ice beam meaning I can sacrifice something, get Kingdra in and sweep with outrage. It's even worse without a LO, such as the defensive starmie which barely manages 25%

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Kingdra's spread is inefficient. Kingdra will take less from both sides of the spectrum with all of the defense and special defense EVs shifted to HP. Swampert also commonly carries Roar and so is a risky pokemon to set up on. Therefore I would suggest the standard set at the moment with 144hp 160atk 42spdef 164 spe.

Also, thats a strange Scizor set but if it works for you then fine. I'm not sure about Shed Shell though - you can U-turn out of Magnezone as you are not choiced and it can't OHKO you without HP fire. Therefore I would consider something like Occa Berry, Light Clay or any boosting item to be superior.

Good luck.

I'll test out that Kingdra spread, thanks!

I run shed shell because pretty much every Magnezone is EV'd to outspeed Scizor, and most carry HP Fire, which means if I try to U-turn out, I risk losing scizor. Thunderbolt does good damage as well, so i'd rather go to Heatran for a potential flash fire, or to scare it out, and taunt the switch in.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey,

I agree with jc104 that Shed Shell on Scizor isn't absolutely necessary. Magnezone isn't too common, and those that you face will most likely be the Steel Killer set - 54 percent were Steel Killers from the July usage statistics. Once they switch in, they will attempt to set up a Sub first, allowing you to safely U-turn out and switch to an appropriate counter. I think the added recovery from Leftovers will be really helpful as it will aid Scizor in tanking attacks such as a Gengar Shadow Ball or Outrages from Flygon. You could also go for Life Orb, but I recommend keeping Lefties/Shed Shell if you really need it. You could also make it a bit more Specially Bulky if you want, to take Gengar Focus Blasts and Starmie Surfss better. With a few more EVs, Starmie fails to 2HKO you even with Rocks + Ice Beam + Surf. I'd recommend pumping it up a bit to 100 evs, specifically to survive an LO Hydro Pump after rocks.

Other than that, great team. Gl.

Alright, I suppose I'll test Leftovers over Shed Shell. My ev spread already survives Starmie's Hydro Pump 100% of the time. It takes too many EV's to survive rocks + ice beam + surf though, and it's not definite that they won't have hydro pump either.
Thanks for the rate though! :)

Edit : I'm switching Scizor's EV spread to 220 Hp / 252 Atk / 36 SpD while testing to reach a leftovers number.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Actually, I just modified the EVs to survive a Hydro Pump after rocks. Just a nitpick. Actually 100 EVs survives rocks + ice beam + surf, so its worth pumping the evs up to 100.

Don't want to post again, so I'm just editing this one: 252 in HP, 100 in SpD, rest in Atk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)