1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

is a new joiner

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by aquashiram14, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aquashiram14

aquashiram14

um hey, i just got an account on smogon forums and i managed with difficulty (-.-) to locate the Smeargle's Studio, a personal favorite of mine to read and ogle over in the Smog. so um, is there a new monthly art contest up or something, because i'd really like to try and participate...how does the whole thing really work? i'm kinda confused...I keep on seeing MAC #6: Humor, but it's all on contrast (and of course that was already featured in the Smog) so i'm a bit befuddled about it all... sorry if i'm sounding like someone that lacks any form of brain cells but yeah... I do a lot of traditional drawing with colored pencils and ink (my avatar I drew myself) so i'd really like to get into this pokemon community, i love drawing more than competitive battling.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

3. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Post in the MAC thread any questions or concerns if you please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)