Serious Is DBZ the strongest Universe? Can Krillin 1v1 anyone from Naruto and OP Universe?

What's the Strongest Universe?

• DBZ Universe Strongest

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Naruto Universe Strongest

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • OP Universe Strongest

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Bleach Universe Strongest - lolz.

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Think about it, and lets be legit. OP universe is cool, Naruto universe is kinda wack, but everyones really strong but then theres the DBZ Universe. Overpowered everywhere. It's no surprise Goku wins, so lets take a step back and focus on Krillen. At one time, Krillin and Goku were equals, Krillen is still insanely strong and when Freiza was the strongest man in the universe, he still got cut by Krillin.

So Krillin vs Luffy, who wins? Krillin can just cut Luffy. Right? Naruto runs out of Chakra. Krillin can legit just float in the air tbh and fire energy blasts, not like Naruto is doing shit.

Blackbeard or vs Whitebeard would be a nice fight but let's be real, who you guys think wins? Is Krillin stronger then anyone in the OP universe? Naruto universe?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no doubt that DBZ is stronger than the others... but Krillin being able to kick the crap out of anyone in the others seems... unlikely.

Naruto: Naruto (current), Hashirama and Madara are so ridiculously powerful-- we'd need a way to get some comparative measure on Speed but honestly I think Krillin would lose. Many of the Kages revived by Edo Tensei seem like they would outclass Krillin too. Against the average Ninjas? Yeah Krillin would beat the pants off Rock Lee, Neji, or whoever-- the majority of Naruto characters.

OP: I do think Krillin could beat Luffy. I don't think he would be able to beat Kizaru for instance.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
uhm.

any pro Hunter from Hunter x Hunter > almost anyone from those animes.

and don't get me started on good and experienced professional Hunters.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol no?.....i hope you're joking rofl. goku vs anyone from hunter x hunter and they'd be dusted in 10 seconds.

Tierlist -
Ubers:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo

OU:
Everyone else.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can anyone from the Naruto / One Piece universe blow up a fucking planet?

I didn't think so.... and that's just SEASON ONE DBZ strength. Come on this isn't even a contest.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
Goku. He's the most broken being of all time.

But yo, Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho could probably take on lower tier DBZ members np

DBZ power levels are too high for anyone in most of the common series read today. If you bother to do actual speed calculations and balance out things like logia intangibility, DBZ pretty much always wins.

Due to the basically uncountable amount of series it's very safe to say that DBZ is not the strongest universe ever, though. Just off the top of my head Saint Seiya and Bastard!! win for sure.

Goku. He's the most broken being of all time.

But yo, Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho could probably take on lower tier DBZ members np
I actually had a super long conversation about Yusuke v DBZ with my cousin a few years ago. I'm too much of a YYH fanboy to relent though. I eventually gave in and said Yusuke would probably lose to Goku / Gohan / Vegeta but could smash anyone else.

No doubt to say DBZ is strongest Universe, even Frieza can destroy a whole planet, and many character of DBZ is stronger than Frieza. I suspect Naruto or Madara can destroy a planet.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Genjutsu in Naruto throws a lot of this out of wack since you can basically force a stronger person to kill themselves. I don't know who would win in Naruto vs. Krillin since Naruto can't Genjutsu even in his Nine-tails iteration, but I think Krillin would have problems with the Uchiha because of that.

Naruto wouldn't run out of Chakra though since he can use Shadow Clones and then Sage Mode - Naruto's clones don't directly decrease power like Multiform does.

Honestly I think Naruto and DBZ show the most promise because their characters are extremely versatile in their individual skills [Naruto has Ninetails Chakra Merge and Sage Mode for example, and used the latter over the former in beating Edo Tensei Raikage] while Bleach and One Piece for the most part pull from a very limited set of individual skills. Once you figure out a fruit or a Zanpakto you're pretty much set tactically. Though Bleach does have Kido techniques but 99% of the time those aren't used as the kill moves.

For the record I'm assuming we're taking out the Uber planet buster characters, so essentially we're talking Gaara vs. Krillin vs. Byakuya (for an example) vs. Luffy, and not Madara vs. Goku vs. Kenpachi vs. Blackbeard.

coR.

Banned deucer.
lol no?.....i hope you're joking rofl. goku vs anyone from hunter x hunter and they'd be dusted in 10 seconds.

Tierlist -
Ubers:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo

OU:
Everyone else.
I'd add:
NU:
Krillin

NFE:
Yamcha.

Wait what's with the lol after the bleach one? If anything bleach is easily #1-2 universe.

Spoiler below:
Yamamoto's bankai will just kill off anything he touches lol. No amount of defense stops it.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
@ Jeb - now if Goku throws a spirit bomb at da planet to blow it up and Yamamto blows up!

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
idk man dbz characters are op as fuck but its all brute strength

i agree with deck knight about genjutsu throwing 1v1 confrontations out the window cause let's be honest... if a nigga can literally control the entire fucking world by projecting his eye onto the moon, then he can probably fuck with anyone's mind, regardless of how strong they are.

tl;dr madara owns all (except hashirama, fuck you bloo!!)

oh i almost fucking forgot about barragan LOL that nigga is so broken he kills everything without even trying so yeah GG

@ Jeb - now if Goku throws a spirit bomb at da planet to blow it up and Yamamto blows up!
Yea but planet level destruction things like spirit bomb takes 50 episodes. Not to mention shinigami have their ways to teleport in/out of worlds pretty fast.

tehy

Banned deucer.
How does one "balance out" a logia?

"Any logia here" just stands there. Krillin can't range them forever so he'd get tired eventually. Most of them have some instant kill strategy that would own him if he gets near. (Aokiji freezes, Akainu sets on fire, etc.) And even if they don't, they just wear him down. At best it's a draw because Krillin gets bored.

This would work on Goku, but he can just blow up the planet and teleport elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)