1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Issue #19 Released!

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by Setsuna, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova what i have done cannot be undone
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

Great read as always, loved the SPL drama article
  2. Raikaria

Raikaria

Happy to see significant coverage of the NU Tier in this issue! Hopefully it'll help drum up some more interest [Although NU and RU actually have similar sized playerbases]
  3. Best Wishes

Best Wishes

When I was reading Top Ten Most Fabulous Pokemon, I was like: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I really liked the full magazine.
  4. SimicCombine

SimicCombine

The Challenge Cup bit was just wrong. Double Teaming is at best a prayer for the Hax Gods to take you out of a losing situation, just like Swagger. Except with Swagger, you have pretty good odds of at least doing some damage, while Double Team will all too often do exactly nothing. The key to Challenge Cup is managing normal resists and normal STABs. Return is dirt common in CC, and a 150 BP move hits hard from almost any user. Toxic is a very viable plan B, so maintaining any steel types is an even greater premium.
  5. Rickety

Rickety

I know that I don't post here as nearly as often as I would like to, and that this post is more than a little late, but I just wanted to give a big thank-you to everyone involved in putting the Smog together! I have been an avid reader for what seems like years now, so I know that I am not alone when I give my deepest gratitude to everyone who makes this publication possible. I am in your debt! <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)