1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Issue #25 Feedback Poll

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by sandshrewz, Mar 26, 2013.

?

Which were your favorite Smog articles?

1. Interview with Zebraiken

20.6%
  2. Featured UU Pokémon: Snorlax

20.6%
  3. Featured NU Pokémon: Gardevoir

19.1%
  4. Featured OU RMT

16.2%
  5. Featured RU RMT

13.2%
  6. Featured LC RMT

8.8%
  7. Diamonds in the Rough: the Elemental Gems in Singles

27.9%
  8. Getting a Strong Start: Leads in BW2 OU

25.0%
  9. Suspect Coverage: Rounds 6-7

10.3%
  10. NFEs in NU

26.5%
  11. Just Deserts: A Taste of Sand in Little Cup

16.2%
  12. Uncommon Doubles Strategies

16.2%
  13. 15 Pokémon That Rely on Their Abilities

35.3%
  14. Underrated ADV OU Movesets

20.6%
  15. RBY Underdogs that Hit it Big in BW

27.9%
  16. The Arterview: Birkal

17.6%
  17. Smeargle's Studio Update

11.8%
  18. A Beginner's Guide to Pathfinder Society

5.9%
  19. Pokémon Biology: Conditional Evolution

14.7%
  20. PokéTour: Fortree City

14.7%
  21. Do You Even Lift: Hoenn Hunks Edition

44.1%
  22. Tiers of Joy: Understanding Each Game's In-Game Tiers

16.2%
  23. XY Primer: Mad Speculation, Now in 3D

25.0%
  24. (WIP) The Article Workshop

14.7%
  25. A Close Look at Zero Isle

8.8%
  26. How to Not Piss Off the PS Staff

47.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Sorry for the late!!

We here at The Smog love to hear your feedback of what you thought of the current issue. Please use the poll above to indicate which articles you liked. It's multiple entry too, so vote for lots of articles, not just one! If an article gets a lot of upvotes, that will likely encourage the author to write something similar again in the future. If you have any other comments, feel free to drop them in this thread.

Here are some questions to keep in mind:
    • What are your favorite articles? Why?
    • What can we do to improve for future issues?
    • What kind of articles would you like to see that we don't currently cover?
    • Would you like to get involved in The Smog (as an idea creator, article writer, artist, or coder)? What could you see yourself doing?

If you have any more questions or things you'd like to address, please speak your mind, but remember to justify your opinions. In addition, please try to keep everything civil and polite. Only give us constructive criticism; we aren't interested in having our hard work bashed! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks for your time.
  2. TheBritishExcadrill

TheBritishExcadrill

Wow that was a great vote poll system. Great idea to not show popular votes so people dont end up feeling peer pressured.
  3. hoult66

hoult66

Can you explain how exactly the trivia thing works please.
  4. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Lead

you use your forum account to PM all ten answers to the Trivia Questions to the user "The Smog." If you got all ten right, you get a custom title like badged users have
  5. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

it's not ten right though; it's the highest scorer :p
  6. Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Well voted for the 1st time. Very good issue!
  7. Joim

Joim All promises become a lie, all that's bening corrups in time
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I gotta say I totally loved How to Not Piss Off the PS Staff, I'm a bit subjective on that, thouhg :P A very good issue, I liked it a lot.
  8. MeteorMiss

MeteorMiss

Does this mean I get a custom title? I was the co-winner on the trivia for smog 24.
  9. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Yes. In the event of a tie, both participants can still claim their CTs :)
  10. Raichoice

Raichoice

If I somehow get all the trivia on the next Smog, do you put it in or can I put it in anytime I want and change it with out the staff?
  11. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Uh I don't really understand this post ?_? If you're asking when you can submit your answers, just PM user 'The Smog' some time before the next issue comes out (ie in less than a month after the issue is released to be safe).
  12. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent Yeah, well. The Dude abides
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sandz i think he means how it works with his custom title, whether its one time use or whether he can change it at will :s
  13. jumpluff

jumpluff you stare right through me
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh, thanks for that explanation! Raichoice, if you mean the custom title, then you have to do as indicated and PM a administrator telling them you won whichever issue's trivia and asking them to set your custom title. It's a one-time thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)