Issue #4 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Nice articles and some areas are greatly improved especially the tournament section. The tournament section was more in depth of a specific tournament. Although, I would like a small little brief presented by past articles of other tournaments finished or currently played.
Future issues will feature more tournaments. Since this was the first issue doing it this way, we had to work out some of the kinks in the process.

Just wondering why Dark Lucario wasn't interviewed, seeing as he won the Smog Tour recently.

Otherwise, an awesome informative and well rounded issue. You guys do a great job ^^;
DarkLucario was interviewed. See Issue #3.

This issue seemed to have less information in it than the others, I guess because there wasn't such a big gap between this and the last release. I also like the last cover better than this one.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
I absolutely loved the articles about the HGSS sprites and UU suspect nominations. Kinda disappointed over the bog standard featured OU and UU teams.
Even if you say they are bog standard (even though neither of them are at all) they were featured for a reason.

Atticus' team won the frontier, do you think I should find an "original" team and write about that just because it isn't bog standard? Winning the frontier is a glorious acheivment and his team rightfully deserves to be featured in the smog.

Second, when is the last time you saw a UU stall team with Extrasensory Roserade, Shed Shell Registeel, Tangrowth and no spin blocker? This article will allow new users to look back and see the impact that Roserade had on stall teams.

I don't mean to insult you, but your statement was demeaning to Atticus (<+atticus> someone said it was "bog standard" in the topic though)

Best Smog yet!

This 'Smog' is the best one yet guys! Keep up the good work!

I was most interested in the breakdown of early gen. and present gen. sprites! It was humurous and clever and I couldn't stop reading it. Although, not "on topic" with current events on Smogon, it was a great article to read outside of the metagame topics. Really well done.

BTW: I laughed hysterically about the "Jay Leno chin that found its way onto Aerodactyl" hahaha..very funny!

Great work and keep up the great work team!

Hands-down the best issue so far. I love the metagame analysis articles, mainly the Fallen Stars and UU suspects ones. Perfectly explains why Milotic stayed in UU.

Just as a note, we have fewer than 20 trivia answers, and none of them are 100% right yet......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)