I've got a $1000 to burn, what should I buy?

I have 1400 and I don't know what to buy either p_p
I say, save it, you never know when a random "holyshitIwantthatthingsobad" will appear (or when Megadeth is coming to your city :D)

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
give me the 750 and i can get in a bedroom with 14 bitches or you could invest the money with a drug cartel hopefully you get double out.

alot of shit you can do with 750

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
take a trip somewhere, yeah!! studying abroad would be super cool. please don't buy an ipad

Echoing the sentiments of the people saying to either save it or travel. This edition of ipad will become obsolete in no time anyway, but the experiences you'll get from travelling will never be forgotten. If you don't feel like doing that, then at least save it until you can think of something truly special to spend it on. You might as well just ask for the iPad as a Christmas present (I assume you're still young enough to live at home because you think $750 is a large wad of cash)

I'd personally spend it on the Kindle Fire, then save the rest; iPad is better (even more when the next edition comes out), but it also costs a shit ton more than the mere $200 the Kindle will cost.

At the very least tuck some away for emergencies, unless you have an emergency stash already; if that's the case, feel free to spend it.

Thanks kingcharizard you saved me from spending my life savings on lottery tickets. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know any better.

PkGaming, if you are to get either the nook, Kindle Fire, the iPad, the Xoom, or the Samsung (is it Galaxy?) depends on what you want to do with it. iPad is for the more all round type of guy who likes a book every once in a while and likes the cool apps and games. Android based tablets, however are MUCH more flexible and VERY customizable. App development on the android is also a lot less regulated so it is easier for third party companies to make them. However, if you mainly want a tablet for the ebooks, get a nook. I have an iPad and got it for the books, and I am kind of disappointed because I have a VERY unstable attention span and tend to drift between reading and playing Bloons Tower Defense lol. It isn't the fault of the designer of the nook - it's my fault for being ADD lol. I like the organic feeling of the nooks – especially the black and white ones. Then again, you get a lot more value for the iPad lol. And, then again, once again, all tablet pc's are overrated anyways. I'm not even sure if you even want a tablet computer and have no idea why I gave you this advice.

Don't get the Kindle Fire. It's like the equivalent of a chinese iPhone.

Yes, you can. The odds are incredibly slim, and even if you win the government takes about 55percent and claims it as taxes. Apart from that, tickets are, like, $3 and a huge waste of money.
Dude, a lottery ticket is like a buck...not that I'd advocate spending it all on lottery tickets, but your basic ones only are about a buck, unless you're buying like scratchers and other ones.

hey charizard92 can you sub OU for me in a tounrament i haven't entered

kthnxbi

on a serious note, buy the kindle fire then spend the rest of it on practical stuff. Or blow it all, doesn't matter

Thanks kingcharizard you saved me from spending my life savings on lottery tickets. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know any better.

PkGaming, if you are to get either the nook, Kindle Fire, the iPad, the Xoom, or the Samsung (is it Galaxy?) depends on what you want to do with it. iPad is for the more all round type of guy who likes a book every once in a while and likes the cool apps and games. Android based tablets, however are MUCH more flexible and VERY customizable. App development on the android is also a lot less regulated so it is easier for third party companies to make them. However, if you mainly want a tablet for the ebooks, get a nook. I have an iPad and got it for the books, and I am kind of disappointed because I have a VERY unstable attention span and tend to drift between reading and playing Bloons Tower Defense lol. It isn't the fault of the designer of the nook - it's my fault for being ADD lol. I like the organic feeling of the nooks – especially the black and white ones. Then again, you get a lot more value for the iPad lol. And, then again, once again, all tablet pc's are overrated anyways. I'm not even sure if you even want a tablet computer and have no idea why I gave you this advice.

Don't get the Kindle Fire. It's like the equivalent of a chinese iPhone.
No problem. And yes, kindle is the shit.

I have 1400 and I don't know what to buy either p_p
I say, save it, you never know when a random "holyshitIwantthatthingsobad" will appear (or when Megadeth is coming to your city :D)
Yes, I agree completely about the saving it up part. Having some extra personal savings is always a nice thing in case of an emergency. You could also invest it in a savings account, and make some, although very little, interest cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)