NOC JOAT 10 Game Thread [Completed, GG Mafia]

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
redchecked is basiclaly an accusation of "i know for certain you are scum/mafia/bad through the mechanics of the game, and there's nothing in the game that can disprove the logic i am about to share"

redchecked is thus a meme because 3? games now, someone lied and said they'd found Lady Salamence was guilty when she wasn't.

Ironic, since the game I hosted, no one accused her much but she was actually guilty. Every other time, not really.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
In general Pulsar mafia is a very common internet game with vast inter-community dialogue so all terms are gonna be universal even if inside jokes (like why LS is the one getting redchecked) might not be. If there are terms you don’t know a good idea is to first google them, but if you still don’t understand feel free to ask.

I’m sure you’ll see WIFOM soon and have to watch The Princess Bride :boi:

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
ebwop: edit by way of posting [since you can't edit posts in mafia, it's against the rules]

wifom: wine in front of me [would they make the obvious and logical decision, or the surprising but less efficient decision]

In general Pulsar mafia is a very common internet game with vast inter-community dialogue so all terms are gonna be universal even if inside jokes (like why LS is the one getting redchecked) might not be. If there are terms you don’t know a good idea is to first google them, but if you still don’t understand feel free to ask.

I’m sure you’ll see WIFOM soon and have to watch The Princess Bride :boi:
What's WIFOM and what does that have to do with Inigo Montoya?

Celever

i am town
What's WIFOM and what does that have to do with Inigo Montoya?
(WIFOM stands for Wine In Front Of Me. It is a direct reference to the scene where the short funny guy believes one cup is poisoned and the other isn’t and tinfoils, meanwhile the protag has the secret third option knowledge. It’s a game theory term.)

The Princess Bride is my Dad’s favourite movie btw.

Celever

i am town

It’s probably this scene I’m sat in my shed smoking and am not using my mobile data to check it’s correct but it comes up from searching Wine In Front Of Me and I’ve watched it before lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)