NOC JOAT 10 Game Thread [Completed, GG Mafia]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
To sus out mafia by who they target for death tonight. Basically, playing the role early.
IMO I think this is (ironically) pure WIFOM and I also think jumps the gun. The purpose of hypo claiming is after a night action so the JOAT can give their real result in case they are nightkilled. For that reason we arguably ideally pre-describe the order of actions and nights for the JOAT. I guess with 2 goons there isn’t much harm in it?

Celever

i am town
It felt to me like you were finally able to be human when you were talking about that stuff. The tone and stuff from your others posts is different.

As in, since you're mafia its easier to inject your humanity into posts about movies than posts about the game.
I like only talked about that so far LOL which of my prior posts were inhuman?

Celever

i am town
It felt to me like you were finally able to be human when you were talking about that stuff. The tone and stuff from your others posts is different.

As in, since you're mafia its easier to inject your humanity into posts about movies than posts about the game.
Im a stream of consciousness player as either faction lmao

Celever

i am town
celever robot????
No but don’t because it turns out in 2023 if you want a job you have to interview with robots instead of humans and I have officially pledge allegiance to the anti-AI movement

I also did that when I was a young teenager on account of the mass replicability of human employment by machines but now they’re barring people from getting jobs machines can’t even do themselves

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
You haven’t seen an Englishman drunk fear leaves us

And the mermaids, they come once a year
They climb the struts of Brighton Pier
They come to drink, they come to dance
To sacrifice a human heart
And the world is so much wilder than you think
You haven't seen nothing till you seen an English girl drink

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)