OT: Kagura
Ability: Super Luck
IV's: 31/31/30/20/31/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Superpower
(Non-Redistributable)
(I can you trade this. You can't)

More Spitbacks​

I got a shiny hawlucha unburden adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 baton pass agility quick guard and ally switch and charizard x stone and tyranitar mega stone an ill throw in another one you need for the garydos

I got a shiny hawlucha unburden adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 baton pass agility quick guard and ally switch and charizard x stone and tyranitar mega stone an ill throw in another one you need for the garydos
Thank you for the offer, but I'm not interested in a hawlucha at the moment. I'm only interested in the mega stones right now.

You have a Charizard x stone, a tyranitar mega stone, and a gyarados mega stone? Or are you staying that you're offering to trade these for me gyarados?

Also, do you have other mega stones?

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not interested in a hawlucha at the moment. I'm only interested in the mega stones right now.

You have a Charizard x stone, a tyranitar mega stone, and a gyarados mega stone? Or are you staying that you're offering to trade these for me gyarados?

Also, do you have other mega stones?
Just tell me what stones you want i have all of them ill just clone them

Just tell me what stones you want i have all of them ill just clone them
Hmmm.... Let's see.....

1.) Absolite
2.) Alakazite
3.) Ampharosite
4.) Blazikenite
5.) Charizardite X
6.) Gengarite
7.) Gyaradosite
8.) Heracronite
9.) Kangaskhanite
10.) Mewtwo X
11.) Venusaurite

P.S. - Sorry for the delay.

I take you have y these are the exclusives
Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X that you need the rest of those you can get in your game and I can also get you blazikanite but if you need them all il clone them all

I take you have y these are the exclusives
Charizardite X
Tyranitarite
Manectite
Pinsirite
Mewtwonite X that you need the rest of those you can get in your game and I can also get you blazikanite but if you need them all il clone them all
Yes I do have pokemon Y.

Okie Dokie. Then I'll take the Charizardite X, Tyranitarite, Manectite, Pinsirite, Mewtwonite X, and Blazikenite.

hey, your ditto looks awesome. yeah, i'm looking for it :P
anything in my thread you'd like for it?
I'll take the Jolly Charizard (Charizard X) caught in a Dive ball, if that's alright? What are it's iv's?

Yes I do have pokemon Y.

Okie Dokie. Then I'll take the Charizardite X, Tyranitarite, Manectite, Pinsirite, Mewtwonite X, and Blazikenite.

I'll take the Jolly Charizard (Charizard X) caught in a Dive ball, if that's alright? What are it's iv's?
I will clone them tonight and the should be ready tonight or tomorrow morning if thats ok

Alright..... My Shiny Ditto for your Charizard? :)

If you can give me a few minutes to transfer it to my poke bank, and then my pokemon y, I'll let you know when I'm ready. ;)
The trade is fine, but everything in my thread is made to order. I don't have stock, and I don't clone, so everything can one of a kind

~UPDATES~

Bond's DW Blaziken (♂)
Nature: Jolly
OT: Mat
Ability: Speed Boost
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves:
(Fully Redistributable)
(Everyone can trade this pokemon)​

More Spitbacks available. :)​

Last edited:
Mate, spitbacks are Pokémon which have 3/4 IV's in the right stats, with the right nature and in the right Pokéball. As I see in your thread, you just got random caught Pokémon. Those are no spitbacks. :)

I'm still working on that Charizard on you wants list, I still can't get a superior female. >_> I'll keep you posted.
Huh? They're not? But I thought using female pokemon caught in any pokeball regardless what their IV's are, are called Spitbacks, no?

As for the shiny charizard, it doesn't have to be a female. I would prefer it to be male but if you get it as a female, that's fine.

~UPDATES~

Diabolico's Groudon (Adamant) (Non-Redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)